Chinese trigger discipline

What's wrong with trigger discipline in chinese army?
Soldiers have their finger on trigger on almost every picture on the web.

Is it kind of demographic policy implementation?

example:
youtube.com/watch?v=U-uYVDANiHY

Attached: 131031013043-china-xinjiang-force-story-top.jpg (640x360, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S1VVKYwyUWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything about the Chink military is garbage. You get told this in every single thread.

N O T C O C K E D you prissy-ass nogun hippy

this. Chinese culture runs on doing everything 70% right. There is a reason why high end companies see their costs double even in fucking sweat shops and have to use european or american QC teams in china.

Fucking chinks are worse than kikes in cutting corners

Because american posters desperately want to believe that a country with three times their manpower isn't gaining on them in pretty much any aspect.

Of course you'll only see reposts about the things that focus around the chinese being bad, evil, badly equipped and stupid because that's what people here (americans) want to hear.
It's an uncomfortable thought to consider that a country that is less than friendly towards your own is getting more and more of a global player, so let's pretend it's not happening.

Also on the topic of trigger discipline: Of course it is good practice to act accordingly, but if the guns simply do not get loaded for parade reasons it literally does not make a difference.
Of course that violates the holy laws of some american gun gurus, but consider that they were only introduced to make sure nobody gets shot by accident. Issuing empty guns achieves the same thing.

TD is not needed if a soldier has an IQ over 100.

Wanna know how I know you've never either served in a military or owned a firearm?
>but if the guns simply do not get loaded for parade reasons it literally does not make a difference.
You practice TD regardless. If you practice it always, it becomes instinctual. None of the Chinks showing TD means they were either ordered to keep their fingers on the trigger, or the Chinese simply do not practice it.
>Of course that violates the holy laws of some american gun gurus
And any modern Western militaries, which you'd know if you weren't some chink-shit shill.
>issuing empty guns achieves the same thing.
Of course it doesn't.

It's Impressive™ high tech quantum trigger technology. It's superposition is set to not be capable of firing unless it's being observed by the Chinese government.

Attached: CleanThis.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

I can hear the small flaws in your english through the screen, chang, get your 50 cents somewhere else

c-context?

China.

Its emblematic of the whole Chinese military. Inexperienced, indecisive, underfunded, and underhanded.
>underhanded
Is why no one wants to ally with them and give them any advice or training.

that explains everything. ok

But luckily Israel will always be willing to sell the Chinks US military secrets.

Attached: 1547888715864.png (300x300, 11K)

>be chinese manlet
>eat dogs
lmao

I thought everyone knew that the Chinese were prone to HORY SHET Moments

Long term effects of godless communism and its effect on morality
Massive faceless population devaluing individual life
Insular city lifestyle, China has the same salaryman problems as japan but bigger
No good Samaritan laws, hence the people just walking on by, lest they have to pay for the kid
Lots of shit really.

Safety is a western hoax created solely to hold back the noble Chinese.

Attached: loopedConvergence3MB.webm (352x200, 1.09M)

But ry they rack disciprine?

So they just don't bother?

>if the guns simply do not get loaded for parade reasons it literally does not make a difference
I think you're underestimating the importance of habbit.

You accidently got TRIGGERED. Speaking of TD.

>So they just don't bother?
The Chinese are notorious for neglecting safety and security, yes-

>So they just don't bother?
They don't know why it's bad practice

They think you can train above safety rules.
They dont realize that the very best make mistakes so it's better to just practice safety all around.
That takes experience to understand which they dont have

Because they know those guns are not loaded.

Doesn't stop it from being a bad habit though.

Quantum trigger fingers means the gun knows when the owner wants to fire and when he doesn't.

>It didn't happen to me, so it's not my problem
>If I touch the kid, I could end up paying for his medical fees, so it's doubly not my problem

The law in china states that if you injure or cripple someone, you are potentially liable for their medical bills/expenses for the rest of that person’s life, but if you accidentally kill them, then you only have to pay a one time payment to the person’s family.
Ergo: way cheaper to finish the job amd make sure they’re good and dead rather than keep them alive. Fucked up incentives basically.
Also i hear there are lots of scam artists which only exacerbates the problem

Trigger discipline is a meme faggot.

It's meant for commandos who love to LARP

God forbid you have to actually exercise control over your body buy not pulling the trigger accidentally. Not a problem for people with actual manual dexterity.

>trips, falls, and negligently discharges a round into someone's head because he can't keep his booger hook off the bang switch.
gg no re, faggot

>booger finger

confirmed LEO larper

>implying LEOs practice trigger discipline
They need to go back to 25lb pull double action revolvers. Try again?

Wow, the abstraction in the pic. Art.

It's not like those guns actually have any bullets in them. So there shouldn't be any harm.

Trigger discipline is such a stupid meme, my God.

SIMPLY DO NOT PRESS THE TRIGGER, RETARDS

wonderful country, what a fucked

Its actually an ancient chinese warfare technique popularized by the book The Art of War written by general So . in the book it is written that you must keep your archers arrows drawn at all times in case of an enemy ambush. The chinese thus keep there fingers on the trigger at all times in case of being ambushed by enemies forces such as the Mongolians or Russia

>speed reloads with empty mags

I see you've improved your English Chang

Hey leftypol

That is not what the law in China states and if you pull that shit off today
you will be charged with statutory murder and be sent to Death row.
Even the ones that got away got doxxed and lynched in public by public vigilantes.

You are in the Live combat zone.
Safeties always off, hands always on the trigger.
Or did little baby pinkboi never served?

Underrated. This what atheism brought to us.

Only in a country of a billion people who cant drive could this series of events happen.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

China: 3 times the population, 1/5th the GDP and slowing down.

Attached: 1553977377929.gif (442x320, 978K)

It’s like their escalators. It’s a minor population control measure.

Why are americans so insecure? lmao

I'm not American and I'm commenting more on the fact that it's a case of a million Chinese monkeys in a million Chinese cars resulting in a man running himself over twice with his own car.

>Issuing empty guns achieves the same thing.
Wrong. It instills bad habits, which will come to light when the weapons are loaded. Expect to see a lot of NDs and blue on blue casualties the first time the PLAN goes into combat.

>AMERICAN TRIGGER DISCIPLINE
Exhibit B:
youtube.com/watch?v=S1VVKYwyUWk
4:52
OH NO NO NO NO N O NO NO N O NO N O

Attached: SillyDifficultIntermediateegret.webm (640x640, 1008K)

Technically having TD is less efficient and takes valuable time moving the finger to the trigger.

If you're not retarded and shoot someone there's absolutely no reason to practice TD.

Chinese are in fact based in this regard.

what the fuck am I watching

Manpower doesnt mean shit when there’s no experience behind it

>the chinese military doesn't religiously practice TD that means they are SHIT

mountains of molehills: autist edition

The Chinese human wave attacks in the Korean War might disagree with you.

Nice boomer logic, my man
>*sips*
>Drop those books, kid, best way to learn is through hands on experience

Maybe they are purposely practicing with finger on the trigger, because that's REAL discipline to not accidentally pull it while doing fast physical actions like speed reloading.

Also, milspec triggers are heavy enough to require deliberate pressing, more so since its a bullpup trigger.

>it happens once during actual combat to americans WITH safety and TD taught
Yes user, now imagine it happening way more often to a military that doesnt train safety and td....

>over-extended and green American troops get pushed back by human waves of veteran Chinese
>they still end up being fought to a standstill after suffering monumentally greater casualties
Yup, you sure showed us Chang

>implying they were actual human waves
They didn't throw a bunch of inexperienced kids into a meat grinder in Korea, bubba. They were _perceived_ as human wave attacks, but there was actually some very clever small unit tactics at play. Look up General Peng Dehuai's three three system.

I'm not Chinese for what it's worth, I actually resent mainland China a fair bit but it's not historically fair.

It’s about instilling good habits. Muscle memory is quite useful in combat situations.

Muscle memory of not being ready to shoot your enemy immediately? I don't think that's useful in real life, outside a range

cool, too bad shit like that barely matters when it comes to the scale of actual war.

Of course I tell you to look it up and nothing shows up on the google.

General idea of it is an attack concentrated at a very narrow front, usually the weakest point of the enemy line. I suppose there are still 'waves' of soldiers attacking, but each wave would generally never be larger than a platoon. Because these attacks were focused on a specific point on the enemy line and timed such that the assault seemed endless, there was generally a successful penetration at the end of it.

That's not to say that Mao didn't send half a million Chinamen to cross the Yalu with trumpets and hand grenades, just that it was smarter than the myth would make you believe (a myth the Chinese have readily adopted for some fucking reason)

Exactly, it's just pathetic that anything talking about any other military with an opinion other than, "it's shit," brings out their insecurities and makes them whinge and moan. Day/k/are summer is all day all year.

China is doing fine to flex influence on their seas, and exploiting Africa where the west is too pussy to tread because of previous colonialism.

>exploiting Africa where the west is too pussy to tread because of previous colonialism.

strip mining everything of worth isn't exploiting africa?

>keep your finger off the trigger until you intends to shoot
>keep your weapon on safe until you prepare to shoot
Yea, that’s still following safety rules. And while rolling around we were certainly condition 1, but unless there was an active firefight, the safety is on.

I'm going to offer reasonable explanation in the context of both pieces of evidence presented by the OP.
>1) It was a parade, and they were told to put their fingers on the trigger to look aggressive.
>2) A speed reload occurs when you're still in combat. It makes no sense to take your finger out when you need to fire immediately after the reload. Train like you fight.

>nothing could ever effect my ability to control my body negatively in a combat environment

>exploiting Africa
Meme. What they do in Africa is exactly the same shit that USA and Europe do everywhere in the world, including Africa itself. Except Asia and SA are more profitable so they get more attention from their multinationals.

>70 posts no Eric Bana
Different countries have different training doctrines. Russians are trained to keep safety off but finger out of trigger in combat.

Hell, different units in the US have different doctrines too.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>nah bro the law totally says X now
>in one of the most corrupt societies on earth.
I’m glad to hear they’re really starting to crack down on that bullshit but there’s no
way it doesn’t still happen and/or people get away with it. If your guanxi is solid and your check clears in all likelihood you’ll escape a lot of punishment that should otherwise be coming to you.

China is ancap AF.

Reading comprehension. I say they are exploiting Africa directly, the west at best uses proxies.

In a real twisted way, yeah it kinda is.

>Chinese propaganda pictures

It's literally just a plastic facade of a gun anyway,

>boomer logic
>thousands of years of stats showing I’m right
Oooooook

>No good Samaritan laws
They do sorta, but like the exact opposite.

You're that guy who shits himself in combat, huh?

Um... News flash retards. If you don't have your finger on the trigger you're not ready to shoot first. Chinese have it down, ready to blast on sight. Fucking Americucks get all sissy about safety and trigger "discipline", it's not discipline either just cuck etiquette that's been drilled into your damaged head.

Also the only safety you need is a round in the chamber and saftey off at all times. Otherwise what's the point, and it's not unsafe, you'll only ND if your retarded.

Not sure if your B8'ing but I lost at

>Chinese have it down, ready to blast on sight.

3 times actually.

>what people here (americans)
Nice try Pajeet

Attached: ugly modi pictures.jpg (384x384, 20K)