What happend to Keith Ratliff?

Ratliff was a gunsmith, gun dealer, the source for the weapons used on the popular FPSRussia YouTube channel (and was a business partner of the guy who starred in it), and was also a YouTuber in his own right.
Keith was murdered in 2013 in his FPS Industries office.
This video (from 2015) about the murder has interviews with people who knew him, including family and his former business partner, Kyle "FPSRussia" Myers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=qOlyCno_bjw
Popular theories include:
>government hit (to intimidate gun YouTubers)
>Kyle did it
>ex-wife (more than one) did it
>some other business associate did it
>robbery

Attached: keith-ratliff.jpg (650x400, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/no-arrests-six-years-after-keith-ratliff-found-shot-death-n952826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All those guns, training, knowledge, and he still got killed

Let that be a lesson, gentlemen.

He put a video up on youtube how to make the Walther mp5-22lr automatic with one simple trick
It had a very high rate of fire...

Link to video

>govt did it to intimidate community
Would make way more sense to whack Kyle Meyers if that were true
>Kyle did it
Why the fuck would you kill the guy that makes your successful business possible in the first place?

All the others are possible. They probably have a good idea of who did it, but they don't have enough evidence for an arrest.

Yeah, I don’t think Kyle would have done it. Ex-wife? I could see that.

Kyle's trouble with the gov't in recent years is another ignored story.

Bought drugs on silk road, mailed to house

>drugs
Weed, not drugs.

he unintendedly provoked local nigga gang

all hail Trips of Ocutus Truth

Taken down long time ago. Sorry.

He didn't buy it, it got mailed to his PO box and the feds raided him.

I really don't think there's any glowniggering afoot.

FPSrussia was watched by a bunch of teenaged gamers who liked watching shit getting blown up. They weren't activists, it wasn't really watched by 2A hardos.

I think the crew behind FPSrussia is just kinda scummy. Scumbags usually attract problems.

>I think the crew behind FPSrussia is just kinda scummy. Scumbags usually attract problems.

this is a million times more likely than a "government hit" (lmao). The guy probably just borrowed money from the wrong people.

The only way I could see the govt. Wanting to bump off Ratliff is if he was selling to cartels or some crazy shit like that.

Meyers was arrested for drug crimes, so maybe they were into some illicit drug business on the side? But that's all pretty loose.

Who the fuck knows? But really, if you were trying to silence pro gun voices on YT, there are a bunch of more prominent channels who preach activism.

I've heard rumors about this, there was some sketchy shit with sales/money owed and a biker gang involved.

>Why the fuck would you kill the guy that makes your successful business possible in the first place?
If you don't need him anymore.

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

Drugs.

If I remember correctly, from what I've read; there was no forced entry and they think he knew his killer. I think it was one bullet to the back of the head.

Of course, but a business partner who not only manages finances, but procures insanely hard to get and strictly regulated items necessary to run the business would be hard to replace. Meyer's doesn't have an FFL, does he?

After he made the government look like fools, some weed just somehow appeared in his fan PO box.

>made the govt look like fools...
Elaborate

nbcnews.com/feature/cold-case-spotlight/no-arrests-six-years-after-keith-ratliff-found-shot-death-n952826
This is the latest news story i found on Keith Ratliff.

>There were no signs of forced entry at the business and surveillance equipment, along with some firearms, had been taken.
>There did not appear to be a struggle of any kind
That's 100% a inside job and whoever did it was smart enough to cover their tracks.

>Meyer's doesn't have an FFL, does he
He's a federally prohibited person, he can't even own a gun now

I think user means pre weed arrest there was a raid on FPS that turned up nothing and all guns were legal.

Honestly I feel the conspiracy is that FPSrussia was getting normie a into guns and the feds didn’t want guns to get popular.

It’s just more likely the feds raided on just causes, but this is all so coincidental that it gets confusing

Sorry, "did" he?

So they go back for revenge with a weed bust?

That's kind of ridiculous. What kind of influence would a guntuber propagate that action movies and video games already didn't?

There's no real coincidence at all, none of it makes sense;

Some people up top want to shut down pro gun influence on YT, so they plan a raid on one big channel, but come up empty. So then they kill a rando ffl that no one had ever heard of before, instead of the actual face of said channel, and then they jail the star on drug charges as opposed to gun charges.

Meanwhile there are plenty of other YT channels with FA weapons and explosives, who have never had any problems, and are a lot more vocal about the second amendment. All FPS did was blow shit up and talk in a douchey russian accent.

I'm as skeptical of the government as any
Body on Jow Forums, but I'm sorry, the FPSRussia conspiracy theories are retarded.

Kyle is one of the hosts of weekly podcast called PKA. He’s still around.
>shout out Sean Ranklin
>big ups Liquid Richard

Attached: D4DE6142-23B7-44EF-A276-4EB22687E5E0.png (889x635, 1.17M)

>feds didn’t want guns to get popular
Nigga, you've seen a movie before, right? Maybe played a video game or two? Jow Forums says hollywood is run by jews, yet guns and violence are still glorified left and right. The gov't, though, is so concerned with a youtube channel glorifying guns (run by someone they can already prevent from owning firearms) that they murder someone involved with the production?

Feds did him in.
>Kyle's trouble with the gov't in recent years is another ignored story.
It's funny how as soon as you become a popular guntuber and kid influencer, something happens to you. I'm sure it's all coincidence and feds don't have anything to do with it. Yeah.

Attached: 1540125135842.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Guilty

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-04_15-05-17.png (374x387, 138K)

I'm not buying it.

Actual FPS games are played by just as many adolescents all over the planet as there are subscribers to FPSRussia. They're constantly advertised on network television, and I can't see how they would have any less influence on kids than FPSRussia.

Their demographic was what? early teens to early 20's? If that's the case a large portion of their audience couldn't even buy firearms. Whereas someone like NutnFancy has been active since like 2006/2007, is way more hardline about gun politics, sitting at close to 800k subscribers, and his audience can actually buy guns.

And define popular, anyway. CokeMan2423 has about 36000 subscribers, not anywhere near the 6.5mil for FPSRussia, but that's not terrible. he appeals to a similar demographic, and has actually broken laws on cam (discharging firearms within city limits multiple times) and no one has ever fucked with him.

question is why a government hit on him and why has literally nothing happened to Hickock or many of the other NFA gun youtubers?

this was also around the time johnny noveske got whacked

yeah weed just somehow made it into his mailbox... hmmmm...

Its still drugs. It does not matter what if you like pot or not it is still drugs.

Not to mention it was Hash oil anyway.

ATF killed him

Alcohol is a drug too, the most degenerate one of all. So is nicotine.

If it was them we would’ve heard that the dog died too

>CokeMan2423
literally who? no one even knows who that fuck is. his vids get so few views that it doesn't matter.

We're talking about US Federal Law here, stop trying to force logic into it

>some guy gets killed
>IT WUZ DA GUBMENT
Man people who think like this are hilarious.

He was getting all the cowadoodie kids though, think of the chillums.
Honestly though, maybe it was a little bit of that, combined with the fact that he wasn't very political, so coming at him with the usual narrative would be hard, because he just shoots stuff and makes goofy videos of video game guns
But you're the united states fucking government, so what do you do?
Fuck wasting paperwork, shoot the behind the scenes fat kid in the head and park a big black van outside of face's house for the next 3 days and call it a fucking day, he'll know what the deal is and nobody will really remember the fat guy for too long.
I could buy it.

>uninventive funny voice loud earrape gunfire breaking shit humor
Cokefag appeals to Jow Forums plebbitors that watch YLYL compilations on YouTube.

Attached: 1527266968665.png (900x637, 521K)

We all know the real answer. It was the Jews.