I going to the m320 range today

Why the fuck haven’t you the army yet?

Attached: 6979C10F-C3AD-478F-8085-542A70084EC0.jpg (736x522, 32K)

Because I'm not a poor or high school dropout

They won't take me due to bullshit archaic medical reasons

Because I'm an aspie and the army won't take me.

Attached: 1553953211220.jpg (434x500, 62K)

I did rotc at a good college
Sounds like you need to talk to a recruiter at the end of their quota period. They will literally take anyone at that point

just say you're a tranny they'll have to let you in

Naw, I went through the entire process a while back. Got denied by the medical review section, due to not lying like a retard. Although I have a fuck ton of scars so it would be hard to hide.
Kek

I
FELL
OFF
MY
BIKE
AS
A
KID

Tried, they literally will not take me. Once you get diagnosed with the 'tism you're redflagged from the military for life it seems.

Unironically thisJust think of an excuse for the scars and deny deny deny. I said some stupid shit to get through meps. I said I’ve never been in a hospital, never broken a bone etc. Just ask a recruiter for advice on getting through meps

>user why are your lungs incased in scar tissue
I-I uhhh...fell off my bike as a kid

Finnishing college and joining OCS so i can make enlisted shits like you salute me

I’m an officer. I went green to gold

I would smoke your butter bar ass

How the fuck would they even know you have scars in your lungs? Would you fail the breathing pressure test?

No I would be find, but I figured they would see the scars and then do an x-ray. Super easy to see then

They don’t X-ray at meps

I make more money doing industrial maintenance and welding as a side gig

Getting my chemistry degree first then I will go CBRN. Have fun at the range user.

Because M203 > M320 you ZOOMER

Army ranges are gay. Its only fun for 5% of the time. The rest of the time you are waiting around or doing concurrent training(bullshit time filler).

Attached: 5B30182D-2027-48CC-95DF-E3482ACD0BDF.jpg (1080x1921, 772K)

>All set to join the army
>19D, gonna yee me some haws
>Been deciding on it the last two years of college and the first year of trade school
>End up locking in an 80K per year job
>It's who you know not what you know.
>Job goes to 6 digits after a year
>Financially retarded to join the army at this point

Sometimes I still have rugrats but money can literally buy you happiness so it's okay for the most part.

Attached: 287507.png (629x833, 644K)

Better question, why the fuck would I want to join the army? I'd rather join the chair force if I had any inclination to join a military branch at all.

I used both, and I honestly prefer the 320, but ONLY in the standalone configuration.
It makes for a better rifleman AND a better grenadier.

I would definitely agree if i were i inclined to shoot someone exactly in the tip of the dick with 40mm, but for just area shit I'm definitely going 203 because army's gonna make you carry an m4 as well and the 320 is just bulky as shit when its attached and kind of awkward when its standalone slung

That's a you problem, not a 320 problem.
Take off either the leaf sight or DNS, rig up a buckle to the back of your plate carrier, and bam, it's out of the way until you need it. Makes sitting in a vehicle shitty, but that's less of a big deal.

Cause I refuse to die for israel.

>grug going the m320 today
>why you havent army yet

Day/k/are is the worst
Have fun with them Cheeto puffs op

Attached: Cyka blyat.jpg (600x755, 47K)

>X-ray
>At meps
What

>why haven't you joined the army yet
because i'm a skelington so my APFT would be shitty. Gonna join in the late-winter/spring and hopefully get a WOCS slot.

The military is one of the most cucked institutions in the US. Dont know why anyone would sign up to be given orders by some room temperature IQ nigress with a racial axe to grind only to be sent to die for Israel or some other countrys interest because youre nearly fighting with both arms tied behind your back because leftists and the media will flip shit if you happen to kill some casually standing next to a suicide bomber. Run on sentences are my thing.

Because I'm not a welfare addicted mongoloid

Because you can get free college, free housing, can travel, can shoot shit, looks good on a resume, and it pisses off retards like you.

lmao, as if anyone besides fuzzies actually respects officers just because of their rank. I've seen PV2s tell lieutenants to go fuck themselves and they did nothing about it.

>has never even talked to someone who was in combat arms.
The Army, especially combat arms, isn't nearly as cucked as you think.

I'm not a retard who needs adult daycare and will be used as a meat shield for ZOG

came here to say this

Attached: czeckem.jpg (472x472, 125K)

I don't want to die in a foreign land for banks.

I did that shit was mad gay

Attached: 1489266874885.png (1000x998, 732K)

My degree will cop me O-3 out of the gate. You better get that right hand ready boot.

Imagine being a government pawn and risking your life for (((freedom))). Yeehaw.

Attached: IMG_20190329_175957.jpg (1080x1268, 123K)

If they suspect you have some issue they will want an x-ray on a later date