The mosin nagant fucking sucks

fuck the mosin and fuck you

Attached: best-scopes-for-mosin-nagant.jpg (640x277, 135K)

okay... :(

Hey fuck you

It does suck. Your point?

Here we go - another thread full of "Jow Forums is too autistic to understand what gives antiques their value".

Attached: 1461457203731.jpg (308x308, 16K)

my point is that all mosinfags should shoot themselves with it

Attached: duke_smile.jpg (300x215, 24K)

>gun
>antique
what are you, gay?
guns are made for shooting, not collecting. mosinfag.

You're mad because your shoulder hurts, aren't you?

Attached: Make baitposting great again.png (600x600, 112K)

I don't disagree. It was probably the worst military bolt action

I mean, no? It wasn't as good as the Enfield or K98, but it was definitely superior to the Lebel or Arisaka. They're a better bolt action than a Remington 700, too. They're overly complicated, sure, but they're reliable and accurate rifles. The price inflation on them sucks, but for a decent R700 you could buy a Mosin instead and have a better range rifle.

The point was never that it was good, only that it was cheap. Now they aren’t cheap and still aren’t good, so unless you personally really like them for whatever reason, they aren’t worth buying. The memes are stale, it’s over.

>nugget better than arisaka and rem 700
Oh no its retarded.

Lebel does suck though.

>treats mosin nagant like garbage rob
>why is this thing such a garbage rob!?

Someone got triggered by the Mosin-Nagant thread.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-3-The-End1[1].jpg (800x441, 70K)

>implying you cant do both

No the only thing the Mosin had going for it was that you could buy one for like 90 bucks back in the day.

Then retards who didn't know, thought it was a good gun because so many people had them. So they went and paid stupid prices for one, only to be disappointed.

Attached: 1476852501519.png (1077x964, 140K)

>mosins are antiques
Not all mosins are equal. The hex receivers and finnish mosins can be considered antiques with a modest amount of value. A 91/30 is the kind of antique you'd find hanging off the wall of a chain restaurant. Cheap looking and common.

>nugget superior to arisaka
Elaborate.

Awwwwww is little zoomie sad that he couldn't buy one in 2009 for $80? Zoom zoom zoooooom

*Dies of old age a week later*

Attached: Screen_Shot_2012-03-01_at_4.48.32_PM.png (602x402, 249K)