Room rent self defense

Sup Jow Forumslansmen, i require your mighty advice on a certain situation that i currently have.
So I suppose i'll start how the shitshow began via greentext
>be me
>rent-cuck for $500 leaf shekels/month
>three days ago
>late night
>neighbors across the street are playing coon tunes past 2300
>finally stops
>thankyouchrist.mp3
>two fags step outside
>from what i hear they were bixnooding about that another neighbor called in a public disturbance
>apparently it wasn't the first time
>trying to sleep with waifu
>the two won't stop whinning
>youdoneitnownigger.lynch
>open the window
jump back in bed
>they start chimping out and doing general nignog behaviour
>exchange verbal abuse
>mostly calls me a faggot, pussy, etc
>decide to go to bed and close the window because work and waifu asked me to do so
>be next evening
>one of the fags probably notices that i have my lights on
>starts hooting
>can't play vidya and clean guns with the noise
>finally lose patience with this fag
actually start giggling as his rage grows and then finally decide to ignore the chimp.
>don't know if the dickhead will try and start shit tomorrow

Attached: a87450df0d972f0e99d57ae2e7125e603ea09e6a51e7f969513b2f457328cc2d.jpg (500x376, 34K)

cont.
I did mention to my baby boomer landlord about the fagheads across the street from the backyard, and he knew exactly what i was talking about, and the guy was actually astonished that i finally confronted the two about them playing their shitty music at night.
So, I have a slight concern in the back of my head that our suburb-babboon might try and enter the property or worse try and attack my waifu. I don't know what he psychically looks like, and i'm sure he doesn't know what i look either. But, he might try to bring his butt-buddy along in case. I am 5'11 1/2" tall with a muscular build myself. The second shitty part is that thanks to the federal laws regarding firearms in Canuckistan, we cannot use firearms in a self defense situation, unless you want all your funs taken away and might have to face prison for defending yourself. The thing is I really really really really want to fill the fucker with lead if he tries something, but I know i legally can't. I do have a Louisville slugger baseball bat which i had since a kid, but it can turn quickly into an assault with a weapon and use of unnecessary force in a sd situation charges. Thirdly, I have a couple of homemade cocktail molotovs filled with gas, diesel, petro-jelly, and wax shavings, but i feel it might burn down the neighborhood (i own them in the ARMA 3).
I have my over glorified Jow Forumsbar bowie knoife, which i keep razor shart, but if i happen to take a casualty in a home invasion situation, i will look bad to the RCMPnigger and the court jury.
I don't my waifu or my landlord and his wife becoming victims of diversity.
So what the fuck should i do, Jow Forums?
>inb4 move to 'murica
>move out

Attached: 1537863344243.jpg (900x583, 280K)

>shouting racial epithets at clearly rowdy nogs instead of doing literally anything else
>thinking this is a good idea

You're a dumbass who doesn't understand a damn thing about de-escalation, and you deserve whatever happens to you.

I found out that the guy is actually a wigger thanks to my landlord.

You will get shrekt in civil court, maybe even criminal court. You instigated. You don't talk, you don't taunt. You drop bodies, then pretend the nogs didn't have it coming. Even then, you'll be forever poor, but alive.

Attached: moonman AK.png (498x497, 324K)

Here's what you should do
>get waifu pregnant
>use molotov and guns you have
>bait the wignogs or whatever
>light em up
>popo comes
>don't surrender
>die in a blaze of glory
>your descendant will know about you

Attached: 1553627419674.jpg (811x506, 230K)

>5’11 1/2
>1/2
C O P E
O
P
E

Instead of losing your head you could have done some basic intelligence gathering and then forced them into a situation where they had to back down without threatening or being racist. You would be polite and respectful the whole time.
You should have read their mail, found names, searched for police reports, stalk their FB to find out the layout of their residence. Learn that they have a lot to lose. Set up a camera where you have your ultimate confrontation to enforce your narrative to the authorities.
But no, you chose to yell nigger out of a window. They were right, you are a pussy

r/thathappened

Attached: 1501214225778.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

Holy fuck fuck off you little fucking Reddit shit. Name dropping anything from Reddit should be an insta-Ban. Fucking kill your self holy fucking shit

Stop escalating the situation you absolute retard

>You won't do jack shit, nigger. But you're welcome to try if you think you'll survive a 7.62 by thirtee-nei

You want to know how I know your cringe and fakepilled?

>don't stand up to niggers goyim

Attached: 1542253382834.png (800x764, 225K)

>5'11" 1/2
The absolute state of manlets

>Rent cuck
and
>Leaf

So take guns out of the equation, because that will literally legally fuck you into the ground. How hard is it to get tasers up there? Do you workout?
>Do you even lift bro

Attached: 1553662438443.jpg (600x402, 57K)

what everyone said
>hey don't be a dumbass picking fights with monkeys if you don't wanna get home invaded, aped or courted, the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
what you heard
>don't stand up to niggers goyim
I don't know if you are op but you sound like the kind of ooga booga knucle dragger who'd earn itself a death by a thousand aids, you'd be right at home.

>that pic
fucking kek what's the context there?

>escalate a situation, needlessly instead of politely asking them to lower their music volume
>surprised when met with equally hostile verbage
>escalate it even more
>”s-S-ShoUlD I mOvE tO dUE YewNitES Stits, Jow Forums???!1!1

No, you should learn how to be a fucking adult and control yourself. If a NEIGHBOR, someone you fucking live next to is being a dick doing something you don’t like, it’s wise to politely ask instead of creating hostility knowing where you fucking live and then taking it to the proper authorities (landlord, cops etc) if the situation is not resolved in a peaceful or civil manner.

And to answer your question; no, don’t come to the United States. We have our fair share of niggers here and we don’t want any more. If you moved into the States with your niggerish attitude, our niggers will tend to shoot your nigger ass as they’re more likely to have access to firearms. Stay with your equally niggery niggers as you’re as much of a nigger as your nigger neighbors, nigger.

Attached: C69E36BE-558E-4A92-A70A-C4A8B8802EEC.jpg (500x466, 41K)

If you can't handle people being upset with you, then shouting racial slurs at them might not be very wise. Now odds are pretty slim that something will happen here, as the other guy is probably more mature and has better impulse control than you, but keep this up and one day someone will pound your face concave. And the words on everyone's lips as your tears and blood mix on your cheeks will be "play stupid games..."

And you also found out that you're actually a wigger.

heh

OP here
, i bring good news, apparently the two are moving out in a day according to my landlord who called about a few minutes ago . So i suppose nothing is going to happen and i might adwell put up with it for one more night.

but you can defend youself with a fun here if he did say home invade you and you feared for your life and the safety of your waifu

Attached: 1553135483472.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

You have to be 18 to post here.

sneak into their house and set up a meth lab buy the stuff with cash and wear gloves call the mounties then go to tim hortons

And then everyone stood up and clapped.

Attached: download (15).jpg (300x168, 11K)

Nah, always escalate with niggers. Violence is the only thing their pathetic monkey brains understand. Just blow their stupid ape head off and do the world a favor. Kill all niggers.

I don't intend to escalate anything i just wanted them to fuck off with their jungle beats since i have to get up at 530 to get the construction site.
You're forgetting what that farmer in Saskatchewan had to deal with afterwards even though the chugs were on his farm trespassing.
If the thread is still up, i'll post pics and proofs

kys and post proofs whether the thread is up or not
in that order

>i'll post pics and proofs
Nobody cares. Go be 17 somewhere else.

yeah i know theyll throw you thru the ringer and it'll cost you a lot but he still didnt go to jail

just shoot them if they break in and then take it to the canadian supreme court or whatever you have

keep yelling out the window....

Attached: 1484389050222.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Even if you were in the US you'd be fucked for using a gun if the authorities found out you were using racial slurs like that. You'll look like a crazy unironic racist who was looking for an excuse to shoot a black person (Even if the guy is actually white).

this is the most retarded meme shit i've read in a long time. Take your self out of the gene pool, since clearly you are just as stupid as the fucktards you are complaining about.

Tell the N word that you are sorry that he is crispy and that you understand now that he can't control his impulses, then call him the N-word

where are those fish bait pics ?

op is fake & gay

word of advice

don't fuck with manlets...they kill before using words.
their rage is tested everytime and they kill.

This is either bait or youre a retard. Normal people stop measuring 1/2"s after they're tall enough to ride rollercoasters.

You do realize that you could likely over penetrate and kill Innocents with that caliber right? Get something in 9mm or so. Most people's houses aren't setup for a full sized rifle.