No edc thread? I'll fix that

No edc thread? I'll fix that

Attached: 0404191210-1.jpg (1677x2981, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically is that pink thing an asshole plug

It has many uses

these threads are approaching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez levels of retarded. Change my mind.

Attached: 17991915_10155007311326885_5986940986267650169_n.jpg (960x934, 51K)

What is a good watch for EDC?

I had a friend recommend me Seiko and Vincero brands but not sure I should bother with them. I would prefer something simple and with maybe a compass/chronograph at the most. Digital would be fine too.

Only change is bigger phone, and my spare mag is a 15rd instead of the 12.

Attached: EDC.jpg (3800x2533, 2.35M)

You don't "EDC" a watch you fucking autist. You just wear it. Buy a G-shock, they have about a thousand models and I'm positive one of them has a compass on it. I paid $30 for mine in October 2014 and have abused the shit out of it. Still runs on the original battery. Newer ones have solar power which I would prefer, but I like mine. It has an alarm, timer, chrono, and a backlight.

Sure thing friend, This always stays in my daypack for the odd occasion I need to terrorize old ladies.

Attached: foto_no_exif (3).jpg (3620x2699, 3.76M)

>You don't "EDC" a watch you fucking. You just wear it

Oh I just figured it counted for that since you wouldn't go to bed with a watch or shower with it or even really use it at all at home since like a knife, wallet, the other usual edc shit you just put it on a counter or away once you're back home and done with it. Also thanks for the recommendation I'll check out gshocks then.

Depends on the watch. My gshock pretty much only comes off when I'm sitting at my desk. I swim with it, work out with it, wear it to bed, wear it to work. A nice watch you would take off, but that defeats the purpose of having a durable "every day" watch.

>you got me fucked up if you think the Gshock comes off during sex

Are you the same user with the Taylor Swift AR?

Got these any time I'm not in bed.

Attached: edcpants.jpg (1876x1440, 1.43M)

Got these in my jacket for any time I'm not at home.

Attached: jacketedc.jpg (2068x1440, 1.51M)

>Post EDC on gun board
>Doesn't even own a gun
Why? Were you that desperate to show off your Nysnc album and butt plug?

Timex expedition

the shitty lighter is modified to be a flamethrower, plus the buttplug, the knife, and the N SYNC album.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

Why don't you own a pistol?

Because I own a revolver.

Are you OP?

>EDC
Cringe thread. HURRRRR

Attached: d31.jpg (792x520, 61K)

Pic needs adult depends.

Does anonymity confuse you?

Attached: 1551742471693.gif (500x281, 989K)

Need IDs

thx for the update bud, we really needed to know that. Really changes everything. thx again xoxo

>should burn that bible

posting

Attached: edc.jpg (1200x1600, 307K)

No those are actually pretty sweet; goes on your key chain and can be used as a weapon (grip and hammer fist to the temple) or smashing a window if you go under water. Or just plugging your pooper.

This is a weapons board, not just a gun board.
And I am showing off my nsync album, you jelly?

what do you think the chapstick is for?

Attached: 1554345891364.jpg (353x334, 19K)

10/10 perfect reply. Lol

where's your pocketknife, don't you open packages

I don't carry one.

Do you borrow your girlfriend's when you need one?

She doesn't carry one either

>not concealing things inside of the hollowed-out bible
have you ever considered that fedora-tipping might have actual downsides?

I’ll only carry the 3032 when I can’t get away with carrying the Glock

Attached: EC686F6C-5E44-4B5D-8D72-EEC7E1A6E3BF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.94M)

Comptac makes such garbage, mine fell apart after a year and a half.

I’ve carried that holster almost daily since 2013, six years with a PPS then I bought a Glock 19 shell and have been carrying that since January. It’s held up fine

Attached: 0110191010.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

I did a cross country motorcycle ride and ended up losing all but a couple screws. Lost a belt hook too.

you carry an empty phone case with you every day?
>>absolute madman

I was more into Backstreet Boys but yah kinda jelli

Attached: Euphoria+intensifies+_cb77ee6cd00592e5f960be0033d71975.jpg (500x638, 43K)

>gerber knoife
My sibling of Ugandan ancestry

How's the P2k? I remember seeing them on sale once from a police surplus and they all got bought up. Was wondering what I might've missed out on.

Sean?

Good, I like it, no major regrets.

why delete

Attached: minimalist edc.jpg (3991x2993, 2.67M)

Unironically this; gshock master race checking in. Occasionally when I’m typing on my laptop it will be annoying to have on because of it being in the way.
When you do take yours off though, have you noticed how often you look at your wrist to check the time and it won’t be there?

Ayy, GShocks!
Only thing I don't like about mine is that the contact between my wrist and the metal plate on the back smells funny when I take it off.

Why are you sniffing your watch. Don't be sniffing your watch.

The smell lingers on my wrist when i take it off

Repent now

How?

Hell if I know. Washing my hands usually solves it