How does one get recruited into interesting/secret projects in one of the agencies as a college Computer Science major?

How does one get recruited into interesting/secret projects in one of the agencies as a college Computer Science major?
I'm fairly young, finished my shit and always wanted to go into military or work on military projects, just to experience it for the sake of it. However, now that I'm done with college, I want to work on something real (I don't care about vidya or mobile apps or web dev, etc..). I'm not sure what to expect and how "smart" one has to be (I can imagine it's almost impossible to get in), but does anyone has experience or stories?
I don't mind working on new weapon systems or anything related to robotics, etc.. and helping the guys on ground. I just think it's a very safe and interesting carer that pays well long term. I'm from EU unfortunately, but I'd still like to know more about it, I don't want to work on and develop some bullshit fucking apps/websites for the rest of my life. I need challenges and something new. And going into finance is currently only option.

Attached: 123444.jpg (480x301, 38K)

If you're posting on Jow Forums you unironically will never get clearance for things like that. Congratulations retard

you're best bet would be go into your own contry's military as an officer

pretty sure your brains and value to contribute to something new and helpful is more looked at than your shitposting on Jow Forums

Start making shit that the government might be interested in and posting it on github. If they see something they like or think you are making something similar to what they use they will contact you.

They recruit from private companies that they contract. Try Allison gas turbine, they were a recruitment bed in the 70s and 80s

>He actually believes this

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 218K)

I've been thinking about this, I also have some experience with embedded systems.

So you wouldn't hire someone for the sole reason of him going on Jow Forums here and there? Even though he'd be fit for a job? Are you de-ranged, there's probably handful of NSA and FBI, CIA middle aged men lurking Jow Forums at all times and laughing at memes.

Lol you really think they're gunna let you in AFTER you post on Jow Forums?

wrong

For the sake of this discussion, let's say YOU are the recruiter. You find a guy that's fit for the job and is motivated, etc.. then the background check shows you shitposted on Jow Forums, questions your posts and you just reply rationally that you like to shitpost and explain it to him in as humanly way as possible and make him realize it's nothing to be looked at, at the end of the day. So he sees you are well adjusted, etc.. just for this one thing that he promises he'll stop doing, if that's a problem.

Would you let him in? Are you fucking tin foil hat or something?

Work at a national lab.

Look for defense contractors and government agencies. I just got a recruiter email about a dev position at Northrop Grumman but I literally just got hired somewhere else so I'm not going to bail.

>And going into finance is currently only option.
My friend knows a lot of marketing and finance people. He says it's easy and lucrative. Considering starting in finance, try to work on the buzzword stuff like "big data" and "AI", and negotiate for fewer hours. Use the off time for gaining experience, fun projects, and applying to better places.

You are absolutely retarded if you think they track individual posts. You post here, you are on a no-go list full stop. You wouldn't even make it to a recruiter, you would be denied by automated HR systems.
The fact that you don't know this shows how underage and actually retarded you are

I have a clearance you retard.
Just apply desu, if you’ve got a good GPA you’ll be fine.

you are going to need to provide some sources to back up these tinfoil hat posts, other than "you must be retarded, not to know this and that".

Thinking 3 letters give one shit about this website is even more underaged, dude. People lie about medical records easily to recruiters, how do you think they're going to know you go to Jow Forums?

>how do you think they're going to know you go to Jow Forums
It goes on your permanent record dumbass.

Just get a $200,000 starting job in the Bay Area you techie faggot piece of shit

is the principal gunna tell my parents?

Oh shit, am I going to go to detention?

>not posting under plausible deniability on the internet your dying parents are paying for, before moving out and buying a VPN to post with
Recordlets.

Attached: 2018-12-25 20_55_20-Joker fap _ comedyheaven.png (1223x599, 746K)

Fucking retarded

Attached: put-your-opinion-in-your-rectum_o_2608423.jpg (698x937, 86K)

I'd rather kill myself than be surrounded by SJW liberal faggots that can't take dark jokes and are low T in general and will bitch to bosses, if I crack politically incorrect jokes and say Trump ain't that bad and that I like the fact markets went up 80% since he was elected, which never before happened, not to mention N Korea relationship, China relationship and his latest free speech executive order, etc..

I can't stand around tech faggot onions boys, I have seen plenty of them in college and then the same amount of introverted autistic vidya faggots or just really smart kids that had no life outside school and probably never even went to date before finishing college, let alone having a kiss, gf or losing their virginity. CS is filled with smart autists in some way or another. Hard to find fellow normal people that went for couple of beers after lectures.

>He thinks "secret" clearance means anything
Holy fuck, guys get in here and laugh at this fucking fobbit

Whatever you say retard.

No one cares if you use Jow Forums. It’s literally one of the most popular sites in the internet.

>the government cares you're on reddit

This is an off topic question but how much would a CIA field agent even make? Like say an agent in the directorate of operations in some mid east area. Would they net 100K?

>are you a muslim?
>"no."
>do you have radical muslim terrorists in your family?
>"no."
>background check
>permission granted.

Typically, to get signed onto a project that is held under any level of clearance, you need to get signed onto a normal not classified project. Start applying for government jobs that are in your field or for companies that contract with the government.

I have a friend who was hired onto a secret project. He is an electrical engineer and all he did was design a circuit board that was used in guidance. Didn't know what it was guiding and didn't know if it ever was even used.
But what I described is how he got hired. He worked for a company that contracted with the US military. Someone liked him, offered him a contract position and he took it.

You literally just apply to a company/lab/UARC that does work on secret projects. If you are trying to work on secret projects just for the sake of working on secret projects, you're misguided and wasting your time; the appeal of working with classified materials doesn't last very long before you realize it's just another layer of bullshit that you have to deal with.
While many cool things, like weapons systems, tend to be classified, the classification of a project isn't really related to how "cool" something is; it is just a function of how much the government wants to keep the Russians/Chinese from knowing about its capabilities. Most TS stuff is relatively boring and related to navigation, detection, or communications.