Where?
Probably die. Or scream. Or both.

bleed
panic
pray
die
nothingness for eternity

where have I been shot?
is this a military engagement where I will have friendly forces nearby?
can I see who shot me?
was I expecting to get shot?

He means like right now, right this second. Right where you are right now physically as you read this.

shoot back duh
who cares if you live or die, just take the damn shots

I care if I live or die. I'd care even more if I'd been shot.

>Apply TQ
>Return Fire
>1-2-Ski-doo when the coast is clear
>If no can ski-doo, call for assistance.

I'll wail till I bleed out so I can call the amberlamps. Don't wanna get blood all over the paramedics.

try to run from John I guess
dude I know you got fired but I never took you for a shooter

I'm the one that puled the trigger. Wait for the cold embrace of the void. Finally, drop my dead man's switch and detonate the liquid explosives under the insurance building.

Attached: 1537395154617.jpg (1024x627, 100K)

Attached: AssW.jpg (870x960, 164K)

Attached: AssWo.jpg (960x720, 143K)

If shot right now I would probably panic for a second then just let myself die peacefully in bed. Which actually sounds pretty okay right now.

I die and wakeup in my fantasy land, innawoods in an untouched forest with no one else but me and a forest spirit who disappears and appears when she wants to talk with me.

pull the TQ out my pocket and apply if in the arm/leg. I carry GSW care IFAK with me too so if I can apply my own first aid I will if not and someone is helping me I would tell them what to do.

>Shot in the chest
What do now?

Shout "Papaly! Papaly, suka!"

Try and stop the bleeding and get help

Steal one of the Russians' Hiluxes outside the barracks and drive over to the dustoff so I can get flown to Ramstein for treatment

Pull my P226 and return fire?

Attached: 20190404_135636(1).jpg (1904x2627, 710K)

Where dickhead?
>sucking chestwound: duct tape credit card over wound with one side uncovered and hope to fuck I don't pass out and die
>extremity: apply pressure. Return fire
>head: bask in glory of valhala

>scream
>Bang a morphine syrette
>try to hit a vein
>shoot
>hope for the best

Attached: morphine.jpg (1024x748, 236K)

what caliber

Attached: 1552440641795.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Fight.
Assess.
Scan.
Top off.
Tourniquet.
Clean wound.
Pack wound.
Dress wound.
Call 911.

Hopefully.

Self IFAK or die

Get to cover, try to disinfect the wound and cover it with fabric, call for medevac.

>yell bad words
>get really really really irrationally angry and likely switch into a blind rage
>return fire and or charge straight at whoever shot me in a complete enraged blackout
>probably cause a lot of excess collateral damage and lose my ass in court due to turning into a psychotic mess.

Yeah Hyfin or some kind of chest seal, rough to apply on yourself though.