Roommate is the biggest fudd and boomer I know

Roommate is the biggest fudd and boomer I know.

>Carrys a Ruger Single Action Revolver
>Says it's all a civilian needs and that he can shoot as fast as a semi auto with it.
>Gets mad when we laugh and joke while shooting because were "training to kill" and we need to be serious.

He is 27, what the fuck do I do with him Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525311437322.png (415x415, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBDHrnmho1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
youtube.com/watch?v=xRXXxQ1OuDc
youtube.com/watch?v=rgav7mNzIYo
fastdraw.org/fd_faq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pmwZ9iLimtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5p7XHr9H8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=iZD-A3utGlI
youtube.com/watch?v=YiHgNXxIcuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Call him a fucking retard with lumbago

Attached: 1554248611935.jpg (396x395, 34K)

you mad his groups are smaller than yours?

His groups are meh at best.

found your boomer OP

Show him Active Self Protection and ask if he can thumb the hammer while being punched into he face. Whatever idea of "self defense" he has in mind is flawed.

I have, he claims he would never let himself be put in any of the situations that only idiots would find themselves in them.

>that he can shoot as fast as a semi auto with it.
He can all single actions are faster and shoot faster than semis when fanned, substantially faster. You know nothing about gunz
>Call him a fucking retard with lumbago
But you are the one who knows nothing about gunz see above
>found your boomer OP
Found te underage faggot who knows nothing about guns
That's not how a draw works the drawing hand cocks the hammer as part of the draw movement. You also know nothing about guns

You really are a pair of faggots who know nothing about gunz

>it's faster to manually index a gun and then pull the single action trigger than to just pull the single action trigger that sets itself after every shot
For someone who is accusing others of knowing nothing about guns, you sure are fucking dumb and know nothing about guns.

Its zoomer faggot with a glock does not realise he knows nothing about gunz the thread

t. actually sub 60 IQ

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>gunz
>gunz
WG transplant go

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 367K)

>When fanned

Yes and I can shoot better while aiming, fanning is only practical in very specific circumstances.

SA revolvers are cool but their obsolete, and my groupings with my Hi Power, hell my Glock would blow anyone with similar experience out of the water with a SA

Attached: 1544004952947.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

>Glock with a cyclic rate of >1000 RPMs
>some autist fanning a 150 year old manual action firearm
>second option is faster
Big think

Attached: 1552348115624.gif (500x320, 446K)

kek

Since you don't know anything about gunz and can't learn from text only short videos here you go

Single Action Revolver Faster Than Semi Auto Pistol? How and Why

Your the worst kind of stupid, the kind of stupid that does not know its stupid. Go loo up Bob Munden. There is no way a semi can mechanically match the speed of a fanned single action or go from a safe condition to draw and shoot as fast as single action(e,g Bob Munden). You just know nothing about gunz and neither do your underage faggot echoers

Can you do that and keep your grouping up though, cause I can with my Hi Power and God help you if you have to reload

Yup far faster on a single action because there is no slide reciprocating. Fuck you are dumb

>my groupings with my Hi Power, hell my Glock would blow anyone with similar experience out of the water with a SA
Yeah shame a single action is more accurate. Consistency you see, no force being used to cycle the action. You don't know anything about point shooting

Point is that yes single actions are faster and you in one movement, they also point shoot better. I'm only correction the knows nothing about gunz bullshit in the thread. You can recoil in horror at being wrong all you want but there is is

Also pointing out one person who can do it is, stupid, its like saying bolt actions are better because look how good the White Death was.

Can an average person shoot a single action as fast if not faster than a semi auto? Is it more simple to pull a trigger twice real fast or fan a damn hammer.

A guy who has trained all his life on one gun isnt proof.

I'm not worried about some faggot who knows as little about gunz as you. I would advise you to stay well away from guys who open carry single actions though because they will fuck you up I they know their stuff

That isnt true though as most SA revolvers have much higher recoil, and it doesn't matter how much of a had ass you are recoil will always effect accuracy

>Can an average person shoot a single action as fast if not faster than a semi auto?

Yes, they just fan it, its not hard. You really don't get how a semi actually works at all r how fanning works do you? There is zero competition here. You are just wrong.

stop talking nogunz, you sound dumber and dumber everytime you post.

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Can that average person get all those fanned shots on target though, you seem to think it's just as easy as RDR2, you will always be more accurate shooting with two hands raised then fanning a damn hammer from the hip

shouldn't you be in school right now?

Lord help to me stop responding to this bait, but you're a gigantic brainlet if you really think you can:
1. Draw and cock the hammer and fire faster than a semi/double action in a similar belt/drop leg holster
2. Fan a hammer fast than a semi can cycle
3. Keep acceptable accuracy on center mass, say 6 shots in a 6 in group at 7 yards

I bet you a double action revolver or semi could do that faster WITH aimed fire than you could fanning at the hip. Please post a video of you doing so or kys.

Attached: 1552711587884.png (859x676, 756K)

Why got nothing better to do?

You have autism. Six shooter are badass until you have to reload under pressure and you missed all your shots because you have have 6 giant black guys attacking you. I'll see you in the obituaries.

Attached: 1554051131881.png (550x428, 280K)

Shame you are just wrong. The more interesting part is actually you. You know nothing about it , you really don't but even though you have the chance to go and find out you are wrong you just keep going. You are like a specially broken autist. You don't know about point shooting, quick draw or fanning. You literally know nothing

Then you'll be used as a statistic of how a gun doesnt protect civilians. All because you had to live a cowboy fantasy

>says it's all a civilian needs
In the US, assuming hes a fighting age male, that would be an M16/M4/hk416 and a P320/beretta now

Kek, saving this for copy pasta

Attached: 1551123177820.png (558x744, 568K)

Am I wrong for wanting to cc a bfr? Obviously its single action and I know how dumb that is, but I want big iron on my hip

Attached: MAG1080_XX_Mood_02.jpg (815x815, 60K)

Lost cause, not worth your time. Leave him to be ignorant.

lol he's 100% joking/trolling, should've been obvious from the first post.

m14, scar l, scar h, sr25, properly configured rem700, mcmillan tac series, m82, glock 19, mk23, and usp would count too

>lol he's 100% joking/trolling, should've been obvious from the first post.
>shouldn't you be in school right now?

I carry a Ruger Vaquero .357 in a shoulder holster and I don’t feel undergunned with it ever. It’s all I need personally, but anyone? My brother asked me what gun to buy and I told him get a glock 10mm.

I would only ever recommend a single action revolver to someone who was really experienced with firearms and really dedicated to learning it.

If you are dedicated it can be an extension of your body. It’s so natural in how it feels and points.

I’ll never give anyone a hard time for preferring more modern equipment but I expect the same understanding in return.

>Draw and cock the hammer and fire faster than a semi/double action in a similar belt/drop leg holster
Yeah what is CAS. How new to guns are you?

Why does this person not now about fast draw. O he's from pol.

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
back to plebbit little guy

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

nou

This, Then proceed to slap him with an assault 1866

>A guy who has trained all his life on one gun isnt proof.

Well it knida is unless you show me someone with a semi either draw or fire faster than Bob Munden (although there a lot of people into doing CAS, a LOT). The only thing going on in this thread is a lot of people boasting about knowing literally nothing about single action draws and shooting

Well why is he on k if he knows so little about guns?

Now this is prime copy pasta

Attached: 2C17FA26-748E-4B60-ABDE-A4D13E71B4F2.jpg (768x768, 93K)

Carry what you shoot. If I bought an automatic it’d just sit in the safe collecting dust.

I shoot revolvers, mostly single action, so that’s what I carry.

Follow that logic and you’re doing the right thing. Doesn’t matter what kind of gun.

Attached: ss+(2019-01-20+at+02.55.20).jpg (263x283, 43K)

>shows a man shooting one at an rpm of ~150
>not showing this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM
Even then the cyclic rate of jerry and a double action all slicked up as your video said, is ~480 with 8 shots in under a second. Most semi autos have that already.

Attached: 1429481811307.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

This thread is like some zoomer confession that they are a retarded generation that can't shoot and are dumb as fuck

Only on Jow Forums is this absolute desolation of IQ possible.

Ask your friend if he has a good lawyer if he did have to shoot someone. Single actions are worse than semi because a possibility is that a lawyer is going to try to argue to a jury that doesn't want to be there or know anything rudimentary mechanical like the actions in a gun and make an emotional argument that he had extra-murderous intent having to manually activate the hammer and trigger independently doing it multiple times. The media would love to have something to fill in the anti-trump hate they fill the air waves with 24/7 for years with a new poster boy to ostracize. Someone like Trump can get away with being ostracized, he doesn't have to work for a living. Your friend probably does.

Zoomers don't like shooting. They like the idea of killing people like in their movies and video games. This is why they're so fascinated with the latest and greatest tacticool apparatus for their glock or ar. Only boomers and millenials actually enjoy shooting. Which is why I own all types of guns. From a USP to a single action revolver, I like to use different guns for working on my shooting skills.

Though I carry a USP, it's always hilarious to see some tatted up zoomer with his glock and vape, look in awe of the groups I do with my revolvers when I take them to the range.

To their credit though, at least they don't start saying anything about it being "useless for self defense". They usually buy one afterwards and start taking a revolver to the range themselves.

That’s a total fucking myth. Any lawyer who isn’t a shitty public defender would get that dumb argument thrown out in a New York minute.

Has absolutely NEVER happened, and there's been quite a bit of old boomers who have used single actions for self defense. As a matter of fact, one could use that very same normie tier non-lawyer knowledge of yours to argue any silly point.

>since the defendant cocked and chambered a round in his glock before shooting my client, that shows murderous intent.

See how stupid that sounds? Let the American's discuss things in relation to carrying guns. You dumb ass statist boot licker Eurocucks can stick to pepper spray laws.

I’m gonna carry scope revolver now

I don't believe it's a myth, look at what happened to that guy hiking with his dog and had a 10auto.
I find it even less unbelievable when you use terms like 'new york minute' when I've been following a lot of the talk about gun laws there. I don't even think he'd be able to carry a single action 5 shot revolver there.
The justice system isn't build on what's smart or stupid. If you get a judge that hates guns and wants them banned, or a DA that wants to appear tough on crime because they're up for re-election. You could just have a lot of factors very much not in your favor. Besides, look at someone like zimmerman, he got a bunch of stalkers and media trying to provoke people after him, wasn't he just in the news somewhat recently someone tried to get into a high speed chase and do a drive by on him?
You might be unconcerned about it but the last thing I want is any publicity if I had to defend myself. All the anti-gun nuts and other nutters with an agenda of some sort are going to use you as a stepping stone.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRXXxQ1OuDc

>1. Draw and cock the hammer and fire faster than a semi/double action in a similar belt/drop leg holster
fastdraw.org/fd_faq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pmwZ9iLimtQ
>2. Fan a hammer fast than a semi can cycle
>Keep acceptable accuracy on center mass, say 6 shots in a 6 in group at 7 yards

If a judge who hates guns will bury me because I used an old western cowboy single action 6 round revolver that takes a year to reload... Then what makes you think using a 17+1 "hi-capacity" "metal detector safe" black Glock (the one rappers always talk about) with a tacticool flashlight will be any better with him? You're still not using any logic. Then what do you suggest I use if a 150 year old design is too scary for a judge? A stick? What you're saying is redundant.

That was a long time ago when that happened and he was ultimately released and exonerated so i don’t see your point. Following your logic we might as well not carry any gun at all.

Ruger Blackhawk or Taurus 692?

If you wanna think so you're entitled to. Personally what you're saying I think if it's a regular person being accused, I think they'd end up blaming video games, the NRA, and "alt right" media. If it were a former military member then yeah they'd probably say they were lethally trained on such weapon systems used by special forces like if you used martial arts and they'd argue your hands are a deadly weapon. You know these aren't just memes it's stuff that's actually happened. There is typically a precedent of some type for people being concerned over this kind of stuff. Even if it gets thrown out that's still potentially years and mounds of money in legal fees. It's like I said before, maybe you're the type that doesn't have to worry about it. Your licking your parents boots on the farm or something and got a place no matter what. None of my business.

>1. Draw and cock the hammer and fire faster than a semi/double action in a similar belt/drop leg holster
youtube.com/watch?v=5p7XHr9H8bA

youtube.com/watch?v=iZD-A3utGlI

>2. Fan a hammer fast than a semi can cycle

>3. Keep acceptable accuracy on center mass, say 6 shots in a 6 in group at 7 yards

dumb whining retarded stupid nogunz faggots

96% of Defensive Shootings result in no charges being filed and of the 4% that do only a fraction result in actual convictions.

I read a study recently that even police are more likely to be convicted than gun carriers. 6 times more likely.

Your weapon of choice being used against you in court is something so trivial it’s not even worth worrying about. The only time it ever was attempted, the guy was exonerated.

i dont have a problem with people wanting to carry revolvers but yeah OP, he seems kind of dense. does he happen to play red dead at all?

Just fuck off. You're one of these moaning grating fundamentally wrong pig ignorant stupid fuckers that never shut up people hate for good reasons. What's your excuse Ritalin?

6 bullets is more than enough to kill anything that moves.

I mean... Does it really matter? Statistically speaking you'll most likely NEVER be in a shoot out. And if a shoot out did happen, you're looking at it being over under 6 shots, again, statistically speaking. Doesn't really matter what you're carrying so long as it has more than 5 rounds and is a decent caliber. When I go out to the woods I carry a .44 superblackhawk revolver, I had my buddy ask me one time why I don't carry a Glock 20 with 15+1 rounds of 10mm. I asked him WHY I should carry his rig instead. He just gave me a blank stare. Even rednecks in the woods are expecting firefights with ninja bigfoots and multiple cybernetic grizzlies. Unless I live in a very bad area, am involved with drugs, or work as dangerous job, I'd feel pretty safe with a 5 shot pocket J-frame, so I don't see why a single action with 6 shots and a much bigger caliber would be worse. I'm pro Second Ammendment all the way, so if you want to CC an AR15 pistol under a trench coat then go for it my fellow American. But when mall ninjas like OP feel they're special because they have a glock 19 in their pants it's pretty cringe. More so than someone carrying a single action.

Attached: RugerSP101andSW642tile1.jpg (437x500, 95K)

Or maybe you know he grew up shooting western style and was not born on a pair of flip flops in a san Francisco starbucks

buy him a modern firearm and watch him turn into a mall ninja overnight.

>they will fuck you up I they know their stuff
Protip: they're cowboy larpers and don't know shit

>But when mall ninjas like OP feel they're special because they have a glock 19 in their pants it's pretty cringe. More so than someone carrying a single action.

What's cringe is he does not realise that the single action will have shot him in the brain pan and reholstered before he's even got the AR pistol out from under the trenchcoat or the glock from out of his ass

youtube.com/watch?v=YiHgNXxIcuo

Lol shut up you fucking retard. Are you fat? I have a feeling your just some fat fucking reddit transplant

Attached: 29425915_2104784506424163_8393271617223917568_n.jpg (518x518, 29K)

Listen you idiot fucking imbecile. You started saying that using a single action for self defense is a bad idea because the court can argue that you cocked the hammer back and that shows murderous intent. And I asked you, then WHAT in your stupid assburger autistic double digit I.Q. mind, would be a better choice? You gave me no answer. Face it, you're talking out of your ass. You have nothing intelligent to say. Your comment is redundant and unnecessary because if a judge will fuck you for using a single action revolver, then he'll throw your whole family in jail right along with you for using a Glock or something similar. And again, you could argue the EXACT SAME POINT on a Glock. He could very well just say that cocking the gun and putting one in the chamber shows murderous intent. You see?

The bullet literally leaves the barrel before recoil overcomes inertia, bud.

Tell me how I know you can't shoot and are on medication

>Carrys a Ruger Single Action Revolver

Attached: 1534298474081.png (944x937, 1.6M)

If you can draw the gun, you can fire it. If you miss six shots with a revolver, you'd have missed 12 shots with a semi-auto.

You can do literal contact shots with revolvers, single or double.

Just squeeze the trigger like it's a grip safety and use the hammer as a long-stroking trigger. It's not significantly more difficult under pressure than just pulling a trigger, plus it's not going to get jammed because jamaal is literally on your body.

You're arguing with an underage m8. He's on AHD drugs and is intellectually disabled. Could be foetal alcohol syndrome or the mother took cocaine in gestation. Hard to know. The kind of fucker that gets punched in the face a lot. I name him glawkkid

Get a load of this dumb fuck

Attached: 20190404_184557.jpg (427x496, 146K)

>Get a load of this dumb fuck

If he's right how come he's dumb?

Go learn to shoot OP. You are a fucking disgrace

Not the autist you're arguing against. But after having attended some CAS I will gladly take one of those boomers to watch my back in a typical self defense gun fight over the typical glock tard with "torso inch groups" at the range. I carry a polymer 9mm but the average "hurr durr get a glock" guy can't shoot for shit. You're confusing older guns for shitty shooters. Most zoomers can't shoot worth a crap. All they do is go mag dump at a paper target a few yards away and leave feeling like John Wick. I've seen more millenials shoot more accurately and with a better stance and fundamentals using anything from Hi-Powers, 1911s, revolvers, or whatever hipster gun they have, then I've seen Zoomers with glocks. I truly believe Zoomers are just interested in killing, not actually getting good at general shooting.

> (You)
>The bullet literally leaves the barrel before recoil overcomes inertia, bud.

See you in hell, William Munny.

You could argue that perhaps for follow up shots. But on a individuals level, the bullet is out of the barrel before the gun even begins to move upward. Revolvers are mechanically more accurate. I can put all six shots in a nickel sized hole with my .357 586 Smith at 7 yards, can't do that with any of my autos.

>Mall ninja

Coming from the guys who think they're gunslingers

>Coming from the guys who think they're gunslingers

That kinda looses any sting when some actually are gunslingers glawkid

The single action won't do that. The shooter would. Which is why I am telling OP that if his buddy is very proficient with a S/A revolver, then that's what he should use. I'd take rather get in a shoot out against your average cop than with a Cowboy Action shooter, to put it lightly. Polymer wonder 9 fags typically can't shoot. Which is why these daily threads appear. They're intimidated at the idea of being killed one day by someone with a much crappier gun but much better shooting fundamentals.

Think carrying a revolver is alright, hell even have a DA/SA as my summer carry, but anyone who thinks they're gonna be like Wyatt Earp is the red neck equivalent of a weeb carrying a katana.

You ain't gonna have a stand off with someone and draw like Wild Bill, most likely you're gonna be decked in the side of the face or jumped from behind and have to quickly pull and fire.

Challenge him to a match shooting 10 targets as fast as you can.

Don't disagree with that. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. Not even the angry autist defending Single Actions in this thread disagrees with that. That's you projecting your thoughts unto us. My whole point is a revolver will do just fine in that scenario. If someone wants to carry a revolver, regardless of the action, they'll most likely fair just as well as someone carrying a G19 with an extended 33 round mag. Since most self defense scenarios end with one or two shots.

Dont carry my Glock just have one,carry a Semi Auto in the Winter and a DA/SA revolver in the summer. and no one in this thread is a gunslinger Jessie James

if you want to carry one that is fine

Yes, that'll show him. For the times when one must shoot 10 ISIS AK47 wielding North Korean ninja communists rather than 6, lol.