Give me a reason not to buy the Glock 41 MOS for my practical shooting classes next month?

Give me a reason not to buy the Glock 41 MOS for my practical shooting classes next month?

Attached: p_GLOCK41_MOS__01057.1521868223.jpg (1000x1000, 72K)

Because it costs money.
That's pretty much the only legitimate reason not to, you're a free man do what you want with your life.

>fuddy fighve

We only shoot .45ACP in this class

>not buying a 34
Its like you’re trying to look like a retard

>buying a gun
>for a class specifically

Mind telling us what your fucking shooting purpose is you idiot?

>We only shoot .45ACP in this class

Sounds like a fucking retarded class. MOS Glocks are shit and inferior to direct mill jobs like the AOS but knock yourself out, get something shitty like a Vortex or Sig Romeo while you’re at it

it won't make you a better shot. buy ammo.

Inb4 (you) admit to using a Burris or Docter.

It certainly will be good enough to shoot at falling plates up to 25yards.

>We only shoot .45ACP in this class
Jesus Christ, I can practically smell the Bengay through my screen. Are you guys sponsored by the AARP?

We arent even in the US lol

Attached: 1548166029570.jpg (888x499, 68K)

Get it if you like glocks but don't have one, or you really fucking love glocks. Get a 1911 instead if you don't have a 1911. Single action triggers are lovely. Diversify.

so I'm guessing it costs 3000 Euro-zeni over there. It's not that great of a .45 as far as polys are concerned, pick up a FNX if you can.

it's not a glock 40

>optics on a pistol
KYS

Get a 21 and learn to use iron sights like a man nigger

>practical shooting class
kek

>We arent even in the US lol
so you are stuck buying from some approved list of fire arms? man that's lame.

MOS fucking sucks and you’re better off just getting a standard glock milled for the sight you want. Which will be an RMR if you’re not an idiot

Always learn to shoot a weapon with ironsights first before transitioning to optics. Spend at least 120 hours total at the range practicing with the gun's factory sights before you decide if you need to upgrade. You'll still be a better shot even if you do decide on the optic.

Attached: the-first-time-i-ever-saw-a-jet-a-shot-it-15220486.png (500x532, 151K)

Because you could double up with two cz’s For some duel wielding?

>MOS

stock glocks with MOS are a waste of money. Get the slide milled, your optic will fit much better.