How many 3 inch magnum slugs would it take to kill a pissed of bear? This bear keeps coming to my yard every night...

How many 3 inch magnum slugs would it take to kill a pissed of bear? This bear keeps coming to my yard every night, trying to find food. I only have a shotgun and a Mosin Nagant, and I want to eat this bitch. Any ideas?

Attached: Kel-Tec-KS7-SHOT-Show-2019-pump-shotgun-12-gauge-lightweight-survival-1.jpg (1000x479, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k8R9fwsEA6M
youtube.com/watch?v=f1c0qTtbqe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/k8R9fwsEA6M
Dont know if it was buckshot or slugs but within the first shot the bear does a barrel roll and stops moving after 4-5 more

Depends on where you hit, assuming you get a good heart/lung shot, which if it’s that close to your house you should be able to, then you could take it out in 1 but go for 3 just to make sure.

Thanks fellas

I'd just use the mosin but 1 slugging would work. You should load more than that and shoot it until it stops moving though. I know that goes without saying but you're considering eating bear meat and you had to ask this question in the first place which leads me to believe you're an idiot.

post results when you do it

Bear meat varies wildly in taste and can be good.

The guys at kel-tec might be fans of Quake 2.

Attached: kmquake2-2014-12-01-16-26-59-90_R[1].jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I will. Is it legal? I certainly dont have a tag for one. Hes been coming every night for about 2 weeks now, there has to be some sort of precedent for protecting my property.

Unless OP lives well out in the sticks that bear's been living off garbage and probably has high metal levels.

>Is it legal? I certainly dont have a tag for one
lmao nope.
better get quiet, like this video

youtube.com/watch?v=f1c0qTtbqe8

Use the Nug instead.
Old man Sergei should do fine for removing hunny.

Call animal control and ask. Generally speaking if you believe there's an immediate threat to your safety you're in the clear, but how they judge prevention (as in killing it before it becomes a problem) varies. Don't call and flat-out ask "hey, is shooting bears cool" because leading with that makes it sound like you're trying to do an endrun around hunting laws. Ask what the procedure is.

Typically no, unless it attacks you. If that did happen you'd call the game warden and they'd come dispose of it. Better hope you can get shots off without anyone noticing what you're doing and tell no one.

Also look up bear meat in your area, I remember a podcast saying that there's some nasty infections that are common in them.

I prefer this over ksg,

slugs will do it, nugget will do it. it's just up to you to not miss vitals. a gut shot bear will eat all your face, and then die 20 minutes later in the woods. lungs and heart baby.

Attached: 1554071920578.png (310x315, 382K)

Same but I heard the recoil is atrocious though. Anyone here have any hands-on experience with one?

>Anyone here have any hands-on experience with one?
>Kel-tec
>new product
Good fucking luck getting a hold of one.

There's videos of the public shooting it at Shot Show and other events. I've seen people on here shoot/own much more rare things. You'll never know unless you ask, user

There's one at my LGS right now. Fucking Rick Scott is a massive cuck and i can't buy it, though. It feels neat, super short, but God does that handle feel too close to my face. I thought I'd like it from the pictures but it's really just in the way. Luckily it's removable.

If anyone's wondering, Daddy's gunstore in Mayo, FL. Travis is cool

Doesn't it come with a kit that lets you put on the KSG rail? I bet it would be way more comfy with that anyway. What were they thinking with that Xbox hueg handle? Marketing gimmick?

No clue about that, didn't ask. I was too entranced finger fucking it.

$30 extra part from keltec I'm afraid.

$401 at mr. gun dealer.

Lame. They should have at least had a rail on top of the carry handle instead of that stupid concave bullshit going on. Every time I read more about Kel Tec guns I think: "what the fuck were they thinking"

Nice. I'd love to finger fuck one too. I mean it looks sexy but from what I've read it's way too light for full power loads. Something about the design putting all of the recoil into the top of your shoulder and jaw (if cheek welding)

>inb4 some psuedomacho weenie replies "hurr durr pussy man up"
I'm just repeating what others have said

leave the fucking bear alone, you autistic fuck.

go take it out on some some spicks, niggers, or rag-heads.

I need this weapon

One, provided it's a decent hit

bear meat is terrible, just call park rangers and get him tranqued and removed. dont kill a bear that doesnt have to die retard

Attached: angled-dp12-.png (900x700, 484K)

Hes out near the barn now. Wish me luck. I'm up in the Lelanau peninsula, not too many people around so I'm going to confront him. Got 6, 3inch magnum rifled slugs in this bad boi

Attached: 20190330_211805.jpg (4032x1960, 1.69M)

Wew lad

Good luck

Attached: 1551839570110.webm (852x480, 1010K)

>the 7 different allen keys to disassemble it
I like the KS-7 and kel-tec, but kek

I'm not saying it's not harsh, as I haven't handled one, much less shot it, but if it is that must be down to design, not weight.
The KS7 is a full pound heavier than some single-barrel 12-gauge guns (e.g. Midland Backpack), and that's with an empty tube.

Plz livestream it, user, so we can watch the bear eat you.

RIP

Use trusted nugget, komrade

Pls post the kill so I can toast in an epic bread

Good luck. Haven't shot mine either but I can tell that the mini shells are going to require a special shuck to feed. The shell retaining claw doesn't seem to lift enough with a regular shuck. They either needed to change the geometry of the end of the claw that engages with the charging handle or remove some material from the claw end that retains the shell in the magazine tube.

He ran as soon as I put the light on him. The allen keys are for the m lok, and the light. The gun disassembles without the use of the keys. Maybe tomorrow night.

If you use 2 3/4 shells you will have back feeding problems, so just use 3inch shells

I'm hesitant to shoot my Nagant, I put the archangle on not too long ago and its having problems. The trigger isnt always engaging the firing pin.

Oh sorry, by that inb4 I didn't mean you, I meant anyone else. Because usually when I say anything like that some random user will usually ACKSHUALLY/boomerpost me. I know what you mean though.

Just get on your roof and wait for it to come you idiot, unless you live in a hovel that the bear can climb with ease.

Bozhe moy you deserve whatever fate meets your doorstep

godspeed

Rip, user got his face chewed off

Well bets on if he lives or dies boys?
> I THINK HE MAKES IT

Attached: 1554110977118.gif (286x210, 1.89M)

Would a nugget round be enough to go through a bear skull from 30 yards or so? That's the place to aim for, right?

How about you leave the bear alone, and just put the shotgun in your mouth and blow your fucking head off you wannabe-murderous piece of human garbage?

Murder is defined as one human killing another, so technically, OP cannot commit murder by killing a bear.

As far as I'm concerned humans, have the right to kill any non human creature on the planet for any reason. The only exceptions are things we need for the planet to stay habitable and bacteria that synergise with our biology.

Attached: 1380162620562.gif (960x540, 1.02M)

We have already seen a lag headshot from that /b/ faggot, now stop ruining our fun...I want to see a dead bear or a new article about him with half his face turned to ground beef

>Gets mad about OP wanting to kill & eat a bear that has become a pest and a threat to his safety
>will probably eat farmed beef from the super market later

you are most definitely a faggot sir

And has varying levels of parasites and poisoning because it's a very large trash panda.

But you can make carpets out of their hides.

>fucks going on in here...

Attached: zct-mi-conservation-officer-silverado-1-L.jpg (800x555, 200K)

we got a new legendary [k]amando bear bro

I hear cooking it helps.

I had some fucking delicious brown bear when I was in Finland. Bit greasy but otherwise delicious.

Wow, you sound like a seven year old girl. This cocksucker is going to compete use. I will waste nothing. Calm your estrogen for a second and think about what you would do to protect and feed your family. I'm not going to murder this bear, I'm just protecting what is mine for a hungry bear.

Stop leaving your fucking trash out and listen to the guys in the black trucks. If you have a fucking bear problem in leelanau I've got a news flash for you: you are the problem. It's not the fucking UP or Alaska and even if it was you should still call DNR/ county animal control. You are going to shoot a tagged bear our of season with no license and you are going to get shit on. Hope you are ready to lose your ksg.

Your mom is still filling the bird feeder after the dnr bulletin, isnt she?

Yeah, there is no distance for it to buffer or delay the recoil, the mechanism is literally next to your shoulder. It leaves bruises if you are rocking slugs. But hey, I don't mind it much at all, but I loaded the thing up for a friend and he stopped after 2 rounds lol.

thats not a keltec
that's a chinese neostead

Attached: neostead.png (500x203, 91K)

Is OP okay?

Get hardcast brenneke slugs, you need DEEP penetration against big bears, a handful of slugs would be reccomend, shoot until it's no longer a threat.

yes

You kill it nigger?

Black bear= good

Brown bear = inedible

I'd pay you a hundred bucks if you used an entire brown bear carcass

Uh, OP it's been 22 hours where are you.

You weren't kidding. Mini shells and 2 3/4 shells double feed. Mini's almost every time. Doesn't want to extract. Checked the extractor claw and the spring seems weak. Guess it's going back to keltec.

>no response after 24 hours
F

Am I the only one seeing ?

>trusting something posted by a man-eating bear
It'll get you next