1st for Crystal Bepis as official /cangen/ bevvy

2nding this
Also second for
>Fuck Trudeau
>Fuck the Liberals
>Fuck the NDP
>Fuck Cukier
>Fuck all grabbers

Attached: original clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

Dont forget Heidi Rathjean

Fuck yanks
Fuck chinks
Fuck doctors
Fuck the commonwealth

Attached: BEF dabbing.png (301x534, 135K)

Reminder that if C71 is passed it becomes law May 9
Do all your business before then

No it goes to vote May 9th and Royal Ascent in summer. Regardless.

BASED, thirded

true
however I am trying to get some user's asses in gear

Attached: kangen.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

BASED

Reported

Spoat. Vote cpc.

Based trips. I did also. Enough of this faggotry on my cangen

stay mad soupcuck

How do you make the wk180 less ugly, tempted as cabelas has em in

you don't

You can't, live with the ugly or dont buy. I'd say live with it.

>SKS.... One hell of a rifle. Every Canadian needs at least half a dozen.
They don't look that bad IRL. Imo fixed stock fixes it

Attached: cangen boomer.jpg (380x349, 91K)

surely some people here have at least attempted though right?

Attached: 1554044766510.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

Fucking based
*cracks crystal pepsi*
>"yep thats a good cola*

Attached: 20190404_172825.jpg (3264x1836, 945K)

Sure, but everybody just puts basic bitch fagpul on it. Just live with the ugly and put shit you want onto it.

i mean what part do you think is ugly? i think you can get a different stock and handguard but besides that there's not much you can do

a new stock and handguard may just do it

Attached: 1554265815762.jpg (1024x768, 34K)

imagine how based it would be in a glass bottle

>SKS.... One hell of a rifle
Unironically this

this stock makes it look better imo

Attached: rFR3QxX.jpg (581x151, 18K)

Would buy in a heartbeat

ugly af still

i kinda like it, no idea what stock it is tho

gaping hole is fucking retarded.

Someone should make a milled version of that gun.

y :(

You can get a little brass deflector that covers the hole

The handguard is hideous, but that stock really sells it. It needs fixed irons, but I'm old fashioned like that...

Attached: crystal pepsi 2 copy.jpg (1836x3264, 1.39M)

because I'm autistic and only buy combat proven rifles that can pass the Mud Test™

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 28K)

Don't dump a wheelbarrow full of mud on your rifle action and you won't have that issue

Attached: 1315390345263.png (510x546, 37K)

am i crazy for thinking with some retro parts it could kinda sorta look like an ar18 if you squint and stab your eyeball a lil bit

It needs a rifle length gas system and fixed irons.

Is m10x a meme gun?

Attached: 2017-07-18-absorbing-pain-like-a-dry-sponge-in-water.jpg (1000x1241, 435K)

it's shit

the DMR certainly is. Heard good things about the m10x Elite model sold in the states, but the DMR is an overpriced piece.

Get a WK ASAP.
Also dope pic.

Bad. Avoid. They fucked up cloning a Swiss Arms. Has a weird barrel set screw that fucks with accuracy. Calibre magazine reported average 4.5 MOA

i bought a fucken t97 meme rifle i should have just held off, maybe i'll buy the wk anyway

Attached: 1554390997123.png (640x480, 414K)

It's not a meme. It just shoots like a $200 surplus for a $2000 rifle... And has some issues with the way the steel insides are encased in aluminum receiver. Steel and aluminum thermal expansion coefficient are quite different, and it becomes a problem when you have them basically sandwiched together in the upper receiver portion.

>Calibre magazine reported average 4.5 MOA
imagine paying $2000 for a Swiss Arms clone that performs worse than a decent run of Chinese M14s

Attached: oka-1990-soldiers.jpg (512x288, 70K)

Cabela's has their Bushmaster QRC's on sale for $699.99

cabelas.ca/product/102205?productVariantId=287420

I shot some guys in mtl. It was nice build but shit gun

>he fell for t97
Cangen cant keep getting away with this!

T97 is a decent gun, stop talking about shit you don't know nogunz

>"my animes told me so!"

Post your guns

thanks frens

How quiet would a .22 pistol with subsonic ammo and a o*l f*lter be?
Does anyone have any experience with this or subsonic 22 ammo?

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-184028.jpg (1070x408, 116K)

nah i still like it (gen2), reminds be of bf2 and is a e s t h e t i c

I have the Gen2 with the T97.ca lower upgrades and a few other tidbits. Works great, is very light and portable. Cost me $1200 after everything.

quick rundown of what you added to it or what i should add?

it drops a lot. like 5-6moa elevation. won't cycle reliably in most semi autos. maybe the overgassing from shenanigans could help with cycling.

Lots of footage on youtube. You can pretty much silence the report of a .22lr, the only thing you can't is the action.

Attached: 1553981892333m.jpg (1024x612, 149K)

>it drops a lot. like 5-6moa elevation.
Thanks. Shooting would be done at close ranges so not sure if this would be a huge issue

That's why you supress a cooey model 39, seems to have the quietest action.

Not an argument. Nobody here is talking about anime. Your displeasure with the art style is irrelevant; this is an image board. Posting images is encouraged.
Not only do I not care about or watch anime, I don't throw a hissy fit and shit my pants when it's posted, because it's an integral part of the site and board culture. You're contributing nothing and actively derailing discussion simply because you don't like it.
Go somewhere else if it bothers you.

Attached: 1542788984408.png (1680x945, 501K)

buying ammo at the LGS once and the boomer in front of me points at the boxes of colibri sniper subsonic and says "shoot these in my basement when it's too cold out"

Attached: 640420001357.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

>TOP TEN WAYS HOW BERNIER CAN STILL WIN

Aguila* not colibri
How did I retard that typo

Bought the T97 fairly mint off EE for $700 shipped.
First, disassembled completely and polished anything with burrs or inconsistencies. Nice and shiny.
T97.ca Lower Hand Guard + Forward Hand Grip (gives a better safety, better trigger and much better overall lower feel, as well as MLOK slots underneat).
Magpul MOE-K grip (personal preference, any AR pistol grip without beavertail fits).
From T97.ca: Magpul enhanced recoil pad and adapter (if nothing else, this is a must).
BCM¬ KeyMod rail panels (2 pieces) on the Gen 2 upper.
All in all, that cost me $1200+tax+shipping.
I have tried a few holos and other types of optics on it so far, haven’t settled on what I want to do with it. I’m not going to shoot much further than 200m well with this rifle anyway.

Ive heard a zoomer at the range also tell me how quiet these are

#5 WILL SHOCK YOU

Boomers are a double edged sword, either they're based as fuck or they're total morons. I'm pretty thankful that my experiences with themat the range have been pretty positive. Let an old guy shoot my bullpup, he was out plinking with a tastefully modified sks. Tech sights, trigger job and some kind of custom wood stock. It was actually pretty nice.
There's a site just waiting for you to enjoy, free of the pesky and disgusting weeaboos. Close the tab and to back to it.

Attached: dab.gif (498x312, 308K)

alright saved, thanks m8

>going to the range tm
First time shooting in like a month and a half

Attached: 1552322648895.png (478x600, 339K)

That stock is unironically too nice for the gun. Also that hole gets me every single time. What a fucking shit design.

Aguila, not even fucking once. Holy shit their ammo is dirtier than thunderbolt.

>m10x
I'd buy one in 5.56 if they fixed the shit barrel screw thing. Fuck x39 it's dog shit. 5.45 taking 74 mags, on the other hand would be pretty cool and give local dealers a reason to import 5.45.

FOOT

What alternatives are there to it that i should look for

A2 fixed like an upstanding white man

Yea i do like fixed too, also is it not possible to cover the hole on it

Somebody on cgn made something, google wk180c cover and find his youtube vidro. Gun still looks shitty but it's covered kinda

I'm still thinking of buying one i think its gonna bring a pretty decent aftermarket in the end

Market needs more 180b clones.

Already has two. Dont think market can bear another. RWA clone isnt selling too well

Yeah man get one. They're just ugly as fuck so deal with it

So what do we need to get before then?

Semi auto NR. Gucciest one you can afford.

Anyone here shopped online at Ellwood Epps? I'm thinking about buying a few things, but I want to know if they ship in a reasonable amount of time or anything else I need to be aware of.

It's not so much the clones, the market needs affordable NR semis. The RWA-180b looks pretty good, but it's competing with all the other 2K NR semi autos.

Getting the price down to around 1K opens up a lot of options. Other than the Type 81 and maybe the Mini 14, I can't think of many new rifles that get close to that magic number.

>dirtier than thunderbolt.
Impossible.
I've seen thunderbolt go from clean to keyhole in 300 rounds.

Attached: Kodiak AR-180 in 762x39.png (1312x759, 1.38M)

Needs wood furni. Also burgers are autists.
>No we don't want more guns
Fine more for us.

Have an SKS, and while I want a o/u shotgun, I figured I should be getting another semi-auto rifle before c71. Been looking at the vz58 and chink m14, what do you guys rec?

Needs Zhukov folding stock and bakelite mag

If they start selling to burgers, then economy of scale kicks in.

>that first comment
Jesus christ lol

I have a chink m14. I like it. Admittedly i love it just becuase im a sucker for "muh recoil" and "muh big bang".
Cant speak for a vz58 though

Attached: 1554330155494.jpg (1242x964, 767K)

Vz 58

Supply and demand it'll be too expensive for what it is and demand will lower which means we'd be back at square one with 180cs for canada only?
What if some big US manufacturer invested in some local canadian builders?
I'm not economic person please understand.

If they have production capability. You seriously underestimate the cost of setting up large volume production.

thoughts on these?

Attached: 331d3069fc9c87727b8f0b8bc84d8157.jpg (2592x1944, 255K)

Ugly