Tula 8M3

You have 5 seconds to name better 7.62x39 self-defense ammo to stockpile than 8M3

Pro-tip: You can’t

Attached: 46BF8575-1882-4016-AC6A-F54F05B845EE.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ENhmMKuaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=_jfLZYnhT-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

M43 steel core

This is likely better and more consistent, but for the price you can't beat 8M3.

Attached: WINchester.jpg (500x500, 67K)

>ignoring the superior product on the same page as that

Attached: 50D09991-9D99-4BD4-9152-DA49DC499082.jpg (640x480, 49K)

I was refularly keeping just over 2" 5 round strings @100y off the mag with these before that barrel heated up. Damn shame I never got to test it on hogs like I had expected.

Price is going to be way, way too high compared to the Russia plant stuff though.

Attached: 7.62x39-sst.jpg (880x660, 58K)

This right here, the bi-metal jacket on the steel case shit is a lot harder than copper. SP works much better than HP in Russian steel case rounds.

>defense ammo thread
>hp's with poor penetration and sp's
bait thread

>Not sealed/crimped neck
>Not sealed primer
No thanks.

In that case, with steel casings you'd probably want something coated like Brown Bear as well.

8m3 and sp silver bear fragment quite nicely.

but can it reach your mom's cervix?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ENhmMKuaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=_jfLZYnhT-w

not everyone you might need to shoot is a landwhale like you user, but have fun with your icepicking.

From a noguns perspective, this is the best bolt gun x39 ammo Ive found to use in in my Ruger and Howas.

That's great ammo, probably one of the best for hunting, but OP specifically said stockpile.
You'd be better off with a lacquer sealed bulk product.

>From a noguns perspective,
> in my Ruger and Howas.
Ok "noguns", it's ok, I'm "noguns" too

Attached: Blank+_d89752fd3a54f82d28badeb53e9d27c9.jpg (711x688, 53K)

>using 7.62x39 for self-defense

ummmm sweetie, you should use 5.56, which is actually lethal

*sniff*
"IM AUSTRALIAN, FFS"
Feels better.

Anybody over there make a lever action 7.62x39/.300 blk? Cause that would be cool as shit.

I mean, you could settle for a HLR/BLR in 5.56, but not quite the same.

>making guns in Australia
>making cars in Australia
>making in Australia

Nah,its all gone belly up. I mean there is still Lithgow that make the Austeyr style F90 and a few bombs and rockets, but no ones making anything here anymore.
I had a 7600 Pump in 7.62x39, that was pretty cool. And there a few SMLE type conversions in the soviet round floating about.
The 450Bushmaster magazine that goes in the Ruger Ranch is 100% flawless if you want to load really long match length projectiles that won't fit in the mini 30 magazine that Ruger offers.
I know, its pretty gay playing with a milsurp round in a bolt action. But I got that Ranch shooting under half inch with 150gn Sierra soft points. It'll shoot .308, .310, .311 and even .312 projectiles accurately. Versatile and reliable.

pic related.

Attached: WMC.png (1157x516, 430K)

Are there any issues with the 8M3 lacquer gunking up guns or is this just fuddlore? New to steel case ammo

This just in:
AR fag projects his insecurity on others!
More at 11.

actual 8m3 is about as good as it gets for cheap shit, so no.
Gel tests show it performing like FMJ a lot
>3x the cost
>not 3x better
better duty or hunting round, but not a better stockpile round
>fmj
Just sad.
Fuddlore. The lacquer they use is extremely heat resistant.

It's not the heat that makes lacquer messy, it's the little flakes of it that fall off. I had a 30 cal can full of lacquered rounds and by the time I shot it all there was probably a half teaspoon or so of
red dust sitting on the bottom of the can. It also got red dust all over my gun and hands. It didn't cause any malfunctions though. It wouldn't be a problem at all if you kept the rounds in their boxes to keep them from rattling around on each other.