GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

So close....yet so far

The District Court has issued a stay in part judgement pending appeal in the CA magazine ruling

michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-04-04-Order-Staying-in-Part-Judgment-Pending-Appeal.pdf

>IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Judgment is stayed in part pending final resolution of the appeal from the Judgment. The permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) is hereby stayed, effective 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.

>13 IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the preliminary injunction issued on June 29, 2017, enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (c) and (d) shall remain in effect.

>IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported,
sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.

Attached: 1524239870437s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQHOTsk_fe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so it's gone?

I'm hoping for legislation to pass ordering all Californians that made mag purchases recently to insert them deep up their anus. Being Californian, you cucks will comply instantly and the result will be very entertaining. Fuck all you gutless cuckolds.

I say you have until midnight to place magazine orders, based off the last order

>you can't exercise this right because we're planning on re-banning it
hwat the fuck

>stay ordered for april 5th
>several companies haven't even shipped or withdrawn money after days
Looks like there's gonna be some new appendages to the shitlist.

it's not their fault you live in a political shithole.

Meanwhile millions of illegals are lining up to get real, bonafide drivers' licenses at their local DMVs.

B
E
A
N
E
D

Unless you paid for expedite shipping and they failed to do so, it's not their fault you chose the slowest form of delivery service when there was an influx of orders.

>5:00 p.m.
>midnight
What's the difference?

Fucking commiefornians depleted supplies of hi cap mags and drove up the prices in a fucking week. I hope everything but flintlocks get permabanned by the fucking retards they keep electing..

what about wheellocks which are basically assault matchlocks

Suck my dick you fudd POS. We all win when judges write pro-2a opinions that can be later referenced in other cases.

"IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported, sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019. Dated: April 4, 2019 "

>Suck my dick you fudd POS.

kek, cry harder you fucking pussy cuck. I hape the beaner immigrant tidal wave collects all your taxes for welfare, moves into your neighborhood, and rapes your mom, dog, wife, children, and your asshole. You cucks are bottom feeding nigger faggot retard cunts.

Not him, but by your logic what would one have to do to not be a cuck in CA? I don't exactly see you telling the ATF to fuck off and playing with MGs and suppressors in plain view.

This fucking pisses me off so much

I just ordered more mags, I already got a bunch delivered but I will keep buying until I am physically unable.

Don't worry about it friend. Your retarded parents voted for Regan who did amnesty and your state will be flooded by spics eventually and never vote red again.

>I don't exactly see you telling the ATF to fuck off and playing with MGs and suppressors in plain view.
I don't exactly see you doing anything but crying like a little bitch, turd burglar.

>I just ordered more mags, I already got a bunch delivered but I will keep buying until I am physically unable.
Good job; drive up prices and get yourself arrested, and have your mags destroyed by your elected officials. Real fucking smart.

FUDD

Who’s crying? I got all my mags and if I want more I’ll go to Nevada. I carry without a permit and DGAF about the AWB. I bet you carry on empty chamber you fucking pussy.

Project much? Stay in fucking Cuckafornia, you fucking jizz ninja.

>I carry without a permit
kek, good for you. I don't need one where I live. Get your asshole stretched further in jail, you'd like that, I bet.

You're a bootlicking faggot who cries when people call you on it. Fuck you.

t. south carolina

Hurr. Newfag doesn't know what a Fudd is. GFADIAF.

I won’t go to jail because the white cops here don’t give a shit what you do as long as you aren’t a nigger or a spic. I won’t get caught or be punished for ANYTHING.

t. post a picture of your dick

Laughs in Texas, but then remembers that Commiefornians won't stop flooding the place

Implying the lizards find my *high capacity* mags

>Implying the lizards find my *high capacity* mags
lol, a lot of good they do you, huh? Can't even test them at the range. Another rocket scientist.

how is that any different from today?

>Laughs in Texas, but then remembers that Commiefornians won't stop flooding the place
They're rats deserting a sinking ship. The sad thing is that they vote for the same kind of shitheel politicians that ruined their State. Cuckafornians are like a retard plague.

>make a ruling
>provide enough backup of your choice so it's airtight in any court of law
>decide after a few days that despite your own findings that the law you said was unconstitutional is in fact constitutional because... reasons?
What a fucking chump.

that's not quite what is happening

no one can afford to retire here and they are moving to your state.

You're mistaken, Benitez made a sound move given the circumstances. It's looking like he just elevated this to supreme court level, while protecting the Californians who recently bought mags.

>no one can afford to retire here and they are moving to your state.
Yes, they are. They have/are ruining Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, fuck, everywhere. It's like a nonstop asshole parade.

>gets called a faggot
>asks for dick pics
like pottery

More like
>make a ruling
>DOJ throws a fit
>threatens to 9th circuit
>9th would turn all mag buyers into felons
>decide to agree to the stay
>write it so that everyone who bought mags are fine and can stay liberated

This, it was a strategic move he likely thought of weeks ago. He just created a massive clustefuck that the supreme court will likely have to hear, due to the absurdity of it all. The deluge of orders also helps underline the common use angle, further solidifying his case.

In the mean time Californians have a bunch of new legal magazines. Treat this as a bonus, while our rights are being fully restored.

get a load of this retard

Poor baby

>get a load of this retard
Get another load up your ass, cuck boi faggot.

>This, it was a strategic move he likely thought of weeks ago.

I'm actually in agreement that this was his thinking... and I'm anything but an optimist about this state.

Project what? Ronald Regan won nearly every state in the US and anyone that voted for Regan is responsible for amnesty and the nearly 2.7 million illegals that became legal and then shit out millions of kids who voted left as well. All your states will be flooded by Mexicans just like California was and they will be ruined. This isn't Californias fault that the wall wasn't built, we literally haven't elected a republican to senate in 29 years. You based and redpilled republican states sat on your haunches for 40 years while we were flooded by spics. So enjoy bud, you guys dug the grave this nation is in. You didn't defend the country or its people while you had a chance. Out of sight out of mind, so I truly look forward to you guys enjoying the benefits of Mexican immigration. Just look at Florida, they are at levels Cali was 10 years ago and will rapidly become worse.

How long do stays last?

>Poor baby
Poor, poor, faggot cuck.

They’re standard capacity, shareblue.

until the case is fully decided.

How much longer until the case is decided?
What's left?

Wow, some old geezer reciting ancient history. Go have a fucking heart attack, you old faggot cunt..

Be careful with that hope. You might piss off some retarded doomers who will just go MUH SPICS when the problem with California is urbanites and low Republican turnout.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQHOTsk_fe8

EXplained^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

with everything he cited in his ruling, had it gone to the 9th, it would have been flagged by the scotus for blatantly ignoring precedent and gone to them at which point they would have very likely ruled in favor of making it illegal to impose mag caps nationwide period.
unless the dems are full on retard, they never would have even sent it to the 9th and instead just let cali have their funsticks and bitched about it as a talking point for 2020.

>This isn't Californias fault that the wall wasn't built, we literally haven't elected a republican to senate in 29 years.
>We didn't elect politicians that would protect us!
>It's not our fault!

Fuck off, cuck boi.

They want immigration because white people aren't having kids while simultaneously demanding social security that there are no kids to pay into.

The only way the brown wave stops is if the boomers die off and we fix social security.

Who knows, probably months to years.

Mexican here, we don't get arrested for anything.

Attached: magaadolfdrumpflerbtfo.jpg (564x610, 35K)

Just know all you strong conservative badasses that are too young to remember anything, your faggot ass family moved to California and ruined it and they have been leaving since the late 80s and kicked into maximum overdrive the economy crashed. Their kids are now leaving as well and moving out after their parents helped ruin it.
They aren't retarded you are just brown or a sheltered suburbanite who's never dealt with spics. All those based catholic Mexicans are a majority in the state vote almost straight ticket dem.
Wow based. TEXAS IS SO BASED THAT'S WHY WE JUST HAD OC LEGALIZED AND BIG KNIFES. It's kinda sad that all those super red pro America states really didn't do shit to save the country. Your politicians didn't push the wall through, they didn't defend gun rights, they didn't try and get birthright citizenship changed. They didn't do anything at all other than get brownie points from their constituents which won't matter when their constituents are all going to be Mexican in 20 years.

they are making the same mistakes that lead to DC v Heller. hurbris is amazing.

>I-i-it's okay t-that our rights are s-still withheld from us... one day another c-court ruling can reference this one, and maybe THEN we can get our rights back! M-maybe next time?

Daily reminder that no matter how bad you think calicucks are, the democrats and republicans both want to import more mexicans and third worlders who will continue to vote blue.

Republicans will become unelectable by voting data alone within 10 years.

Attached: Voting Map.png (615x534, 454K)