Benitez Cucked

Last chance to buy mags as we’re free until Friday April 5th at 5pm

michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-04-04-Order-Staying-in-Part-Judgment-Pending-Appeal.pdf

Attached: A8280051-5A48-4856-9ED6-965C906FA51C.jpg (1242x1410, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-passes-on-california-concealed-weapon-law/2017/06/26/a672a858-3c02-11e7-a058-ddbb23c75d82_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would he stay his own ruling like that?

>Its unconstitutional
>Lists a shit ton of reasons why
>Defeats every argument they have for banning magazines
>"Well I've had some time to sleep on it, maybe they have a point. Lets keep them illegal."

judicial impartiality

i know nothing about this, but he's done good work for the californians already.

maybe this will prevent his retributive double-tap suicide

He had to, he held it off until literally the very last second to prevent them from getting an emergency hearing at the 9th circuit.

He risked everything to do it for the people of California. Someone, or multiple someones has him by the balls now. He gave cali-cucks a small window to buy anything they could, which probably cost him his career.

>goes to 9th
>still has a snowball chance in hell
>instead just kills it himself
A chance is better than a guarantee in this case.

Why the fuck would he do that? 4D chess?

If the 9th is going to strike it down anyway, why delay it? Why not just let it go to them so the case can move on to the next step faster?

lol

>not for honor, but for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I wouldn't say that he folded, this looks more like a strategic move on Benitez part. He did a partial stay on the terms that Californians who bought during the window are in the clear. So we didn't get the more harsh version from the 9th. That being said Benitez now has thousands and thousands of Californians as leverage when making his case to the supreme court.

So we have 25 hours left to buy mags.

BUY BUY BUY!

Attached: 47_39385_Magazine-9mm-24rd_back-side_17042018_Web-ProductPopup-LG.jpg (960x960, 20K)

This. Most people do not understand the huge risk he took my letting this happen.

I partly think he did this to give people as much time as possible until the 11th hour.

Does anyone know if the Judge's partial stay order means people can buy (order) mags until 5PM tomorrow, or if it means you MUST HAVE the mags by 5PM tomorrow?

Attached: 1362548298951.jpg (858x472, 113K)

Because the ninth could have not included this language:

>shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported, sold or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court's injunction on March 29 and April 5

He protected everyone and every magazine that was imported over the past week, the ninth would have most likely not.

IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported, sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.

>or bought magazines

Order them NOW.

This, Californians have one more hour to buy magazines.

see, lads, this is what good 4d space chess looks like.
not banning bumpu-stoksu

Calguns seems to think you can BUY until 5pm tomorrow and enjoy immunity. They tend to be boy scouts, and follow every letter of the law to a T. So those who bought mags already should be fine.

>1 more hour
>it's currently the 4th
bruh

No, 25 hours. 5pm PST april 5th.

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

Attached: 1554419027558.png (400x416, 156K)

user is from the future.

Sorry I'm drunk and stupid. The two are not related but both contribute to my ineptitude.

First one came in today, but I have spent all I can really afford to as of now. Got mags for every gun!

Attached: 16FC5D63-2749-4143-A9D4-BA099F3821C5.jpg (3803x1728, 2.29M)

You mean 25. He said FRIDAY 5pm.

Well now calicucks can just buy mags and use big mags from OUT OF STATE and just say they where bought when it was legal. Pic related.

Attached: zB4CJXc.jpg (720x540, 68K)

That too, we will always have plausible
deniability, this week reset the clock on the ban

I have mags for roster and off roster guns I don't own. 18 years man, fucking 18 years. I told my wife I am good on birthday christmas etc.

heh you bought literally the perfect magazine for CA. I'm sure if the prosecutor saw that magazine he would cry.

What is that?

It's been 25 years. California's ban happened in the middle of the Clinton AWB.

Shit I was 6 years old.

Australian possum

Nice lol, I limited it to guns I already have. I’m more into glocks though. Funny, with almost every PPT i’ve done, standard capacity mags came with it. Not all CA gun owners are cucks

Has anyone ordered from Brownells or Primary Arms and got shipping confirmation?

I'm sweating bullets here

Attached: fine.png (580x282, 310K)

I hope this is appealed to the 9th. These laws are unenforced and if it’s appealed to the SCOTUS, this could set a precedent for a national ban on all regulations involving tactical carbines

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK YOU BECCARA, FUCK YOU NEWSOM

I only received 1 mag from T91 tactical so far. ArmsUnlimited has my order as "shipped" but it hasn't made it into the possession of USPS.

I also ordered the Lancer Purple mags and it still is listed as processing.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

My brownells order shipped out today

How long between order time and ship out? Mine has been sitting in "Order in Progress" for about a day now.

Attached: 1548152489062.png (564x542, 108K)

Who did you order from?

Are all Californians this retarded?

If you’ve been charged, you’ve “bought” the magazines and are safe.

shipping should be incidental, if you clicked the confirm order button you've already bought them legally.

Thanks

so I should order the stick mags I held out on? will it be another 20 years before another decision is made?

some are worse

Brownells

College campuses, especially the UCs, are horrendous

Thanks Jow Forumsomrade

I just hope the lawyers at AU and Lancer feel the same. Thanks for the reassurance though, I hoped that Benitez would tell Beccara to Fuck off and make him appeal it and give us some more time

Buy now.

An appeal from the 9th circuit surely wouldn’t have given us such a weak stay, more than likely a 9th circuit wouldn’t grant us immunity.

This

>go to local milsurp/gear store
>owner is a bro, ask him about the magazine ban
>tells me he’s sold over 500 magazines since Friday

I live a smallish town, that’s a lot of fuckin mags brehs, That’s just from ONE store, who knows how many mags have been sold

my woman is pissed at me now but order is in, crossing fingers.

am I barred from using standard cap mags for carry now or should I be good?

>pending appeal
The fuck does this mean? Is it going to be appealed to the ninth circus soon? When would that happen?

I'm praying this isnt bullshit

Attached: 1554312636755.jpg (1242x1023, 347K)

>These laws are unenforced and if it’s appealed to the SCOTUS,
There are better odds of you winning the lottery. On the moon.

The SCOTUS will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER take a precedent setting gun case again.

Who has the best deal on D60s? CA has forced my hand yet again!

You can always make more money, buy her flowers, take her out for a nice dinner, whatever to smooth it over.

This is likely going to be your last chance in that state. They won’t forget this stunt.

Attached: asdfgg.jpg (544x549, 37K)

There do seem to have been 4 new judges appointed to the 9th since Trump assumed office.

Currently unknown if DoJ has sent out any info via CLETRS regarding that. Hypothetically, if you had standard-cap mags on you then LE could arrest you if they did not know about any injunctions/enjoinment otherwise.
Short answer: I wouldn't risk it

Why would that be the case? They've taken some before, they do seem reluctant but it's their job to settle these matters. Is it political pressure?

My wife is 110% submissive. She is honestly surprised I haven't bought more. she is noguns, but I think she gets a kick out of it.
>gee user, how many shipments? you lost count? oh you.jpg

I should buy her a D60 for anniversary. I should put my name on it even.

They did recently agree to hear a case about storage and transport laws, small but its something.

/reads

So we who have already ordered our mags are safe. There is an appeal yet to come. This is part of an ongoing process that I frankly admit I don't understand. Our legal system is terminally fucked and incomprehensible to anyone that isn't a lawyer.

But at least this isn't over.

$1000 says they say the 2nd only applies in the house and the law stands. Roberts WILL screw us.

this, its not over yet but at least now when I come back from visiting my friends from out of state with mags I can say I bought them during this time frame. Honestly this temporary lift was just the first nail in the coffin, I have my hopes up brehs

Because fuck you peasant.

>if they did not know
Translation: they will all choose to not know, and citing this incident as a defense in court probably won't work.

We all know the 9th was going to strike this down on appeal.

What the temporary lifting of the 10-round limit did was prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the only reason 30 round magazines were rare (and not in common use) in California was because of the ban. The literally MILLIONS of mags sold in a week show give extra ammunition to prove the unconstitutionality of the law.

While the 9th will flat out ignore it, it might be enough to get SCOTUS to grant cert.

DC v Heller says otherwise

>he actually believes SCOTUS just decided to stop doing its job

Yeah they're so big on upholding that aren't they?
Wanna put money on it?

Now if only brownells and tombstone tactical will hurry up and charge my card for my orders i'll feel a lot better.

??? Except the ban on possession never went into effect

That's not really a valid argument as to why they would refuse to hear any precedent setting gun cases.
Maybe we'll get lucky and Trump's appointments to the ninth will rule in our favor- I guess it's a matter of how many he got in there.

Their track record of taking 2nd Amendment cases since Scalia croaked is not good.

A majority of 9th circuit judges are still liberal tyrants.

We'll just have to see. Based Becerra gave us a bit of a reprieve, is all.... and after the detailed ass-reaming he administered in his original decision, I see a lot of crocodile tears in his stay order. Either they dug up some pictures of him fucking little girls or he is being cunning as hell.

We'll just have to see.

Rule of thumb is cops will arrest you and "have the courts sort it out" - at the expense of your time and financial resources

Top Gun Supply is shipping within a few hours. See if they have what you want.

What? Before this ruling it was illegal to buy or possess new high-cap magazines.

Benitez's ruling last week invalidated PC 32310 in its entirety. His partial stay that was issued a little while ago delays enforcing what the law was - before his ruling - to tomorrow Friday at 5PM.

Prop 63 added (c) and (d) to PC 32310. Those two sections remain invalidated.

>Wanna put money on it?
On them taking this case? No. On them never taking a precedent setting gun case again? Since I've polled my (all lawyer) family on the subject, sure.

What gives you the impression a "valid argument" is needed? You don't decide who's on the court, and have no way of influencing them.

Alright, since we can't practically say never (as we're both gonna die at some point) let's say 15 years?

>That's not really a valid argument as to why they would refuse to hear any precedent setting gun cases.
Who knows why, but they just don't want to. This one would have been pretty big if they decided to rule on it.

washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-passes-on-california-concealed-weapon-law/2017/06/26/a672a858-3c02-11e7-a058-ddbb23c75d82_story.html

You specifically made the claim that they will never take a case ever again that would set precedent on gun rights. I asked why this would be the case, when it's their job to settle legal precedent on the constitutionality of laws, and you did not provide a reason for your claim.

I dont think you guys fully understand what this means.

It means any magazine above 10 rounds you own in the future is permissible to own as long as you just SAY that you bought it during this grace period. No matter where said magazines actually came from or when you got them.

Benitez is a hero.

Attached: Iowa.jpg (942x1024, 86K)

Any cop that breaks his oath to the constitution and enforces unconstitutional (((laws))) deserves to get shot and hideously mutilated/disfigured tbqh

I'm guessing the judge was threatened by the powers that be

((((((Them))))))

>It means any magazine above 10 rounds you own in the future is permissible to own as long as you just SAY that you bought it during this grace period. No matter where said magazines actually came from or when you got them.
>Benitez is a hero.

If what you said is correct then fuck ya he is, I am in Ohio so I don't give a fuck about the traitors and Mexicans in California but this man is damn awesome.

Attached: 55920834_10156332383267201_779446490169868288_n.jpg (515x768, 79K)

That would be the only way to actually enforce and uphold the constitution, but conservatives are a bunch of pussies that worship authority as one of their gods and they love watching the police state tyrannise and destroy people who do things they don't like.

>Botach still hasn't so much as charged me for the order I placed 1AM Saturday

God damn (((them.)))

you know what would have been better than a bullshit loophole?
actuality making them legal for everyone like they fucking should be
fuck you're stupid
this could have helped upfuck the entire nation, but he just pissed his pants and rolled his own ruling back for some stupid fucking reason despite it being airtight. what a fucking faggot.

Because they don't want to, because they are all grabbers.

Top Gun Supply. They are prompt. Try them.

My best guess is that it has to do with the political fallout from the left of they did such a thing- they probably worry about some progressive nutjob assassinating them for ruling in a way they don't like. We should be very troubled by the increasing tendency towards politically motivated violence in our society.

I share the same sentiments, but I'm just trying to give you the practical/reality side of it. Another Jow Forumsommando here once remarked that local cops/LE are a good sampling representation of the population they serve as a whole. That is spot on in CA.

Attached: 1408164635753.jpg (250x250, 49K)

Your anime sucks shit logs and isn't weapons related, but it's good to have a period of plausible deniability for magazines. If it does go to shit, what are they gonna do, accuse people of having unmistakable May 2019 edition magpul magazines?

Nigger, if this went to the 9th it could have made millions of Californians into criminals, and god knows what else. What have you ever done for gun rights that will ever compare to the flood of 30rnd magazines that has gone into Cali?

You're incorrect about what Benitez just did. Benitez executed a likely pre-determined move to grant mag owners immunity. Although the party unfortunately ends tomorrow, Benitez now has a tremendous amount of leverage while he tries to get this to the supreme court. The clusterfuck he just created makes it so they almost have to hear it, because it's such a fiasco.

I suppose next they'll pass laws requiring the serializing/dating of all new magazines. Oh, you don't want to alter your manufacturing processes, so you won't sell any new mags in California? Good. Gotcha you red state bipeds.

/smiles, rubs hands

That's about their speed.