Bolt actions are the best guns

Bolt actions are the best guns.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Kar_98K_-_AM.021488[1].jpg (2107x1000, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americantactical.us/942/detail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't

your mom is the best gun

i can't

If I was in a cuck state.. A Ruger scout Rifle would be my go to if a socom 16 wasn't an option.
And a 3inch barrel 45
americantactical.us/942/detail.html

The core principal of a firearm is the extinguishing of life. A bolt action can do this but there are many other better options.

>Bolt actions are the best guns.
For what, specifically?
Concealed carry? Rate of fire? Ease of use?
Retarded thread is retarded.

But it's undeniably a (You) machine

for me ease of use.
I can HIT with a bolt action more than an AK/Ar
And i can certainly do it better at longer distance.
I can prone better with picture related.
Its not banned in any states.
Its great for outdoors and long distance
It doesn't have a bunch of tacticool shit hanging from it.

Attached: rugerscoutrifle.jpg (800x341, 66K)

Bolty goy master race checking in again

Attached: 3C3FE785-2975-4721-996C-3379BE6E2D65.jpg (4032x3024, 3.66M)

Try a SCAR. It's a (You) heat sink.

>Concealed carry?
yes
>Rate of fire?
yes
>Ease of use?
yes

Attached: 1523230230077.jpg (717x720, 56K)

Checking in here too!

Attached: M40A1Backyard.jpg (2000x1325, 2.9M)

they are accurate, but outside of the MAUSER action they aren't as fast to fire as a lever action or a Semi auto and definitely pale against a full auto.
they have their benefits but they aren't the best, because there are scenarios where someone however skilled armed only with a bolt action fighting against somebody with a different kind of gun will lose.

>mauser has the same fire rate as any given semi auto

O B S O L E T E
B
S
O
L
E
T
E

This

abother bolty boi

Attached: TikkaT3XMcmillan.jpg (1920x1272, 3.49M)

Very impressive user.

Only if it's made of wood. Plastic/polymer bolt action rifles are ugly as sin and a waste of money

Attached: P6110062.jpg (1500x1125, 151K)

>Mauser action
>even as fast as an Enfield, let alone a semi
Nope

>Absorbs water
>swells and contracts with humidity changes
>making proper action bedding impossible
>requires constant maintenance and upkeep
>cracks and warps over time anyway
Inferior in every measure, but at least it looks pretty.

Does anyone else here compete in PRS? Going to running "old school" for a couple matches just to see how I can do.

Attached: Grandfather and Grandson.jpg (2256x4426, 1.69M)

You aren't in in the congo larping around so everything you said is moot point. Wood 100% aesthetically looks and feels better than any polymer. In both cases you can get replacements easy if something goes wrong or you just want to change it up.

im gonna counter op by saying any single shot is superior to semis

bolt
falling block
snider
rolling block
trapdoor

the gentlemans action, single shot.

>HI GUYS

Attached: 3900c5b3d81c4ab16c8873264581a273.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

I see you have no familiarity with the climate in the American South, Desert Southwest or Pacific Northwest, and in fact have never taken any guns outside for any length of time when the weather was any less than ideal.
There areots of very good reasons why anybody with any interest in accuracy went to synthetic stocks long ago.

Tell me, how can someone with no experience with guns in the real world make any statements about how well guns perform in it?

you just stole that off of the k98 wikipedia page, you no effort faggot

>trapdoor
While I appreciate the historical aspect of the concept, I can say with confidence that a trapdoor is most decidedly NOT superior to a semi.
It was unquestionably the shittiest thing to happen to guns in the 19th Century, and remains high on the all-time list. It was a kludge, a great step backward in firearms technology, and made the late 19th Century one of those rare times in history when a third-world country (Nepal in this case, which armed itself with the British Martini-Henry rifle) was equipped with better guns than a major Western Power, and by a pretty wide margin.

Its true, after my 5 rounds are up on my mosin the rubber mallet to open it becomes a very menacing deterrent.

>None of these fags ITT CC'ing an Obrez'd Enfield.

It's like they want to get stabbed or something.

what made is so bad?? I've never handled one but it seems like it would have a pretty decent rate of fire, especially compared to a rolling block or snider which didnt have an extractor

Got a problem?

Why would I want to use a possum pole that has an extra slidy bit on it when I can use something much better

Why you are right.

Attached: IMG_1652.jpg (1024x765, 327K)

Sure, the best guns are for the required job.

is that your dildo inside the trigger?

git

>appeal to legality
No gun is illegal. #dreamers #blm

#Undocumented not #illegal

From a historical and collector's perspective, you are likely correct. Bolty boys have the most diversity, branches of innovation all made by true state arsenals to boot.

From a modern self defense perspective, try harder faget.

>he doesn't defend himself using the 600 yard rule
lmao are you just trying to get stabbed by some methhead?

Very gay post my dude.

So you find yourself in the wilderness on foot as you make your way AWAY from the west coast after it all goes to shit. You have your scout rifle and your side arm. A group of pavement apes with shotguns and ARs appear on the horizon and they are about 700 some yards now. You aren't all tacticooled out - just you your jeans and boots and your milsurp flectarn with your leather belt with leather pouches carrying a few spare 10 rounders and a small canvas ruck with a few eats, water ..etc.. You decide to drop the first one just to let them fucking know whats up. you make adjustments for range and snap one off and it connects.
Cause you have a bolt action...thats why.

>Tfw cucked state
I'll own a K98 someday.

>t. retard who’s never been outside of his mom’s basement, much less hunted in humid climates such as southern Texas.

Attached: _20190329_003243.jpg (1564x1222, 189K)

Jokes on you, I am the methhead.

>misses
>dies

Truth is gay sometimes.

fpbp

>This is what retards ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

Attached: image0.gif (400x225, 470K)

Time to go to bed, Boomer. Are you still having PTSD flashbacks of Charlie crawling in the treetops?

Attached: war crimes intensifies.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

The only thing you have to worry about is your guns rusting from living in such shitty climates. Come live up north, user. The cold may be brutal at times, but at least it's dry.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

Attached: marlin336.png (1200x450, 185K)

desu i want to move to alaska for a year and see how i like it. i work in tech but im sure i can find something to do for a year up there

levers are equally awesome but bolts are unequivocally better. cant work a lever like you can a bolt when youre prone

Thats because you're not wearing cowboy boots and drinking warm beer