75 year old WW2 rations less toxic than 1 year old Chinese rations

youtube.com/watch?v=uTi_MSO9trM
youtube.com/watch?v=n96m5lB8nzA

Fuck, even the Boer War rusted ration, or the Civil War biscuits didn't make him sick.

Attached: _5710.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCHsAP3gIdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>less toxic
steve is kill?
a moment of nice

Attached: mugi.jpg (390x376, 51K)

we get it
china bad

> a moment of no hiss

nice.

And we shall have it today as well, Mugi poster. This is worth discussing.

>soulless 56% eyes waifu
Chink detected. Your MREs suck and contain melanin baby formula.

shocker, a bunch of insectoids unable to feed their own troops

>not recognizing Mugi

You have to go back.

It's fucking hilarious, china is out there touting all this propaganda about being this huge, advanced, industrial war force, and they can't even get an mre right. Ignoring the quality of the actual food, its really barebones and doesn't use the space very well. Those FRH are super bulky and didn't seem to actually work that well, the drink mix could fit in a pouch 1/10 the size its in. It's not even gusseted to drink out of, it's just a fuckhuge pouch with 8 oz worth of powdered drink mix. The best thing in there was the pickled cabbage. There's no moral booster, nothing but two mains, some cabbage and some drink mix. I don't think it even comes with a spare salt packet. It's not that hard to put together a field ration, it's been put down to a science by now, and it's only improving. It really shows how much the chinese government values its people and its troops when this is what they feed them. Literal slop. And don't talk about mobile food stations making personal rations less needed, having an unarmored foodcart doesn't mean shit when your troops are pinned down for days and have food poisoning from the toxic waste they are forced to consume instead.

bump all chink hate threads

Yikes!

Attached: 1523681424743.jpg (678x674, 123K)

Some Chinese chef replaced the vegetables with inedible weeds and leaves so could take the real greens home instead of starving. He's probably already dead but since he fucked up the rations were marked for retail.

I don't even see why they try at making MREs, their culture is already used to just eating rice with the occasional meat. so just supply the troops with a way to cook the rice, rice, oil, and occasional canned meat rations. It's not fucking hard.

>not liking mugi

Attached: file.png (384x390, 340K)

I wonder if the people who made that one also made the PLA's Type 09 he reviewed earlier. That one has some of the same problems but it's at least edible.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCHsAP3gIdE

Wow, what a surprise that a country that has went full Statist Objectivist Anarcho-Crapitalist can't even resist the temptation to make rations out of poison and fail at preservatives

They would still fuck it up and use plastic rice, gutter oil and rotten "meat"

you're honestly right at the very least about the oil and meat, it's gonna be funny seeing them try to take an actual military action and then see everything fall apart because of their culture of constantly screwing each other over

Sometimes i wonder if that kind of nonsense has always been part of China, it just went un-noticed until the modern era when it can get confirmed and the soldiers aren't even the main source of finding out anymore

Would certainly help explain all the rebellions

these are the same people who resorted to cannibalizing villagers in order to feed their troops

Azusa is best girl

reminder that Ukranians tried to posion Steve with E. Coli and that cost him a trip to ER and hospitalization which makes it the most expensive MRE ever!

kys faggot.

they used to do that when they invaded vietnam.
the way I heard the story, it went like this
> Be gooks
> fight french till they leave
> fight americans, not fun, but then they leave
> get a three week vacation
> get bored and start messing with cambodia
> chinks get pissy
> send troops.
> they move in
> uncomfy.exe
> then night comes
> all the chinks gather around cooking fires, sing communist karoke real loud
> BTFO on the most basic and fundamental level

t. assravaged chinaman

Attached: Chinaman.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

I know enough about the Chinese to know every chance they got they were leaving the mainland. There had to be something they were trying to get away from.

>expecting a Jow Forumsnigger to be anything but an election refugee and newfag supreme

Sad he probably has no health insurance but hamplanet negresses get medicaid

he's still kinda young. health insurance is a waste. when you hit your 40s... then the insurance matters the most.

Cope more. Calling people mutts doesn't do shit to negate the fact that china can't even manage to feed its troops something that doesn't run the risk of poisoning them. It pulls that shiny veneer right off and exposes the ugly truth that china as a whole is barely hanging on, with health and safety violations reaching all the way into the military. The ration is bad. The quality control is so bad that he had 2 at different times and I'll bet from different lots, and both had the same potentially lethal issues. If they can't even get food right, how poorly supplied and ran is the rest of the chinese military once you take that shiny communist cover off?

>nice get
I really do wonder how its going to go. At the very least in the business sector they always try to screw each other. Chinese society has spent the last 50 years strangling empathy and any true sense of community. Not being able to trust that your neighbor won't sue you for helping them is really fucked. I wonder how much seeps into the military mindset? I mean I could totally see them getting fucked over when a business that supplies them decides to pull some shady shit.

The pork in brine found in the Czech MRE is the best shit, I need to find a place that sells that shit by the case.

he's been to the hospital multiple times already and he's admitted it's been expensive

Fuck, this shit is going to kill him. Talk about dedication.

Have we not considered that humans and the races are different, thus the Chinese can eat things that would make Whites sick (and vice versa)?

you're a moron. please go back to school.

Nobody can eat spoiled pork, famiglia.

Is it really spoiled or just "green"?

The tragic irony is it that it may be self destructive but you know if he couldn't have his MREs there would be no self left to destroy, it's his life.

Superior quantum nutrients are rendered inedible when eaten by western pigs, but healthy, nutritious and delicious when consumed by the Glorious PLA.

>The pork in brine
I swear, that the part about all this that is just plain sad. No even fun to laugh at them, just sad. Salted pork and jerky is old, like, as old as China old, you'd expect ChiComs that were cheaping out would just pack these things with lumps of brined and salted pork alongside desicated vegetables. And dried jerky hermtically sealed and soaked in a bit of vinegar, with packs of honey and onions bean oil for long term stuff.

And other cheap ass foods that have lasting power, like peanut butter

What is this, some sort of green eggs and ham skit?

It is the infamous green veg'd noodle ration.
Literally the worst ration in any East Asian Arsenal.
From Singapore to Japan, green noodle rations are vile.

Large amounts of chlorophyll that stained the pork and noodles green and made everything smell/taste like grass, likely an incredible leafy green that's toxic to humans

>incredible
inedible but incredible in the fact that it was included in a ration

Even Steve said the meat was foul. So there’s foul meat in addition to toxic rotting leafy greens. Doesn’t exactly make for a healthy meal

>MUH GREEN VEGETABLES ARE GREEN
>ITS NOT EVEN THAT HOT ID RATHER WANT A CHOCOLATE BAR
>literally steaming at roomtemperature
its okay pajeet you only have to subscribe to him not spam Jow Forums with the same thread

I thought that, then got hit with a bad illness in my 20s. Bad idea. One hospital stay can be $50k+.

Not if you're poor enough then it's free your mistake was being working class

Chinks have always been subhumans and will always be. Dog boiling, cat skinning insectoid scum

>Can't stop the march of the Bugmen
Don't go pickin' fights you can't win you loser

Attached: 11_Kamen_Riders_(1-Black).jpg (532x304, 29K)

China has had a lot of things to offer back in the day. What we think of as typical bugmen behaviour is more a consequence of communism than anything else. Russia is, or used to be, the same way and only slowly recovers. You couldn't trust anything they made except maybe their ladas and guns. The real China would be more like Taiwan. It's just that in mainland china the wrong people have won. I have respect for their old culture, or at least some of it's aspects. Of course those guys had problems too like those dickless fucks at the court, but then even that isn't really represantative because it was just another dynasty same as communism now.

A mutt calling others subhumans, the irony.

>today user learns that people cannot be tolerant to everything they eat

>MUH GREEN VEGETABLES ARE GREEN
Is english your first language? He said the PORK was green.

China is going to fail as a superpower, you lack enough women for procreation and even then unless you share said women you’re fucked.

Seething

>no u

There’s always replacement immigration

hownu.ru

>meme Jow Forums slang
>ration yourself chink

>green veggies are rotting and leeching chlorophyll into the noodles and pork.
>pork that isn't touching rotten veggies is also discolored and foul.
>the other main is bland and only there for filler.
>has two heavy, bulky FRHs that only just barely work.
>only heats food up to just about steaming, food gets cold in 5 minutes.
>poor use of space, has lots of room taken up by packaging.
> heavy for it's caloric density.
>whole ration consists of two meals, a small side and a small drink mix.
>super bare bones and unbalanced.
>doesn't know about the effects of a moral booster in a MRE.

Hello changposter, would you like to actually defend it instead of calling us poos?

>I dont know how the average non-monsanto green vegetable works so the only conclusion must be China bad
>holy shit meat and noodles touching natural food color gets colored something is wrong here!
>i-its kinda bland I can tell from the pixels
>FRHs visibly work very well contrary to the commentary! should be replaced with chocolate bars anyways!
>has lots of food taking up food packaging! poor use of space! could contain more coffee and chocolate bars instead of food
>c-caloric intake c-could be better balanced
>i-its not a 5 dish menu
>did I mention unbalanced already
>my opinion matters
IMPRESSIVE VERY INSIGHT MUCH NO SEETHING

Well he got the T-Series demographic covered now.