Private "army"

If I were to start a private army, could I legally build machine guns for my "army"?

Attached: BulletHose2-660x536.jpg (660x536, 33K)

MAC9?
TEC10?

It's a homemade submachine gun designed by professor parabellum

there would be ways around it. start buy getting some land.

What country?

Why would you? Unless you have access to large scale machinery and employees, most guns you could make would not be worth carrying. If you want to start a private army you a) have your army bring their own guns
b) take a loan and buy cheap guns in bulk
making your own is a useless endeavor for a large scale.

USA

To piggy back off of this shit thread, in the United States, is there anything stopping a well regulated militia (PMC that also does some militia functions) from getting NFA items like machine guns, endless supressors, RPGs, explosives, or anything of the sort? I'm pretty sure that all NFA items had to be for sale to LEOs, is that true?

...no

Mate,
>Shit tons of PSA lowers
>Simple workshop
>Drill 3rd hole (or not at all and use lightning links)
>Manufacture or just buy unless M16 trigger assemblies
>Attach Gucci upper
>Profit????

Attached: 1551458828329.jpg (480x480, 60K)

no faget

*Endless M16 trigger groups
Dammit, phoneposting is hard

Attached: 1551463579237.jpg (728x691, 102K)

It'd be this simple. HBAR uppers to make rpk-15s and other configs for whatever

you would suddenly disappear before you could even get people with guns in the same room for such a thing

>private army
>build machine guns
Do you want to get Waco'd? This is how you get Waco'd.

Attached: 1553991198953.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Honestly the folks at waco didn't do it right. They needed a tunnel out of the place or a way to counter attack, or just one of their buddies in an Cessna with gats taped on. If RC hobby aircraft are that easy to make, then taping gats on a Cessna for CAS should be easy. Also, how fucking hard is it to push the first group of police back with some semi autos and a lot of people? Just use unit tactics and use cover. Well I guess I'm just autistic.

3d Print the lowers.

The buffer tube housing just breaks, use aluminum

Could you reinforce one with, like, a rubber band or something?

>implying your loving government allows competition

Please for the love of god dont follow those plans, the tubing is so light the recoil will break your wrist and rupture the receiver, use thicker 4140 tubing and not the spec size mild steel

Sure, just give me your address and full legal name and we can talk

Attached: 1459804746457.jpg (567x533, 115K)

Not really, lots of plastic AR lower designs out there now that are plenty robust enough. Far cheaper to print than tool up for 80%'s which you'd still have to buy. Even worse if you wanted to mill from aluminum stock.

You know there are sub 100 dollar drill presses? And I'm not sure many Jow Forumsommandos would trust a 3D printed lower. I wouldn't trust the buffer tube area not to crack like the other user said.

Attached: 1551464631624.jpg (612x612, 104K)

Generally, if one must ask the legal implications of something, especially online or on Jow Forums, the answer is almost certainly "no."

but don't let that stop you from doing what you're doing.

Attached: 1552575103093.png (510x524, 235K)

Also theu didnt set up as an LLC

Nothing stops government agencies from owning all the military equipment in the world if they get the budget for it.

>private army

Nigga you going about this all wrong.

1st amendment says Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

If it’s your religion (and you sincerely believe in this religion) to worship machine guns and part of your religious beliefs require you to own one and use one at the range for worshiping then sure.

Machine guns then
become your god/idol. Similar to a Buddha or a Koran. The government cannot establish a test for your religion because that would infringe on the first amendment.

The first amendment protects our second. Unless the gov wants to get royally btfo by regulating religions.

Attached: Stea.jpg (681x496, 45K)

ave nex alea but Jow Forums ain't sending a lawyer to defend our religious beliefs if we run around with machine guns. Hope everyone's ready to be a martyr for the murderkube.

holy based

>getting all religious

Use the 1st to legally posit that machine guns guarantee the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I mean, it's not like they don't.

>implying the feds wouldn't just mow you down and not give a fuck about constitutional rights

Attached: 1552883354062.png (950x4820, 427K)

BASED

If a massive corporation did it, they could get away with it.

Even though it is illegal to own FA, HE, and autocannons, if Walmart suddenly had a 50,000 man army fully outfitted with attack helicopters, tanks, LMGs, and MANPADs, it would require mobilizing the actual US military on it's own citizens to stop them which is a huge no-no.

Your bcg needs to be full auto capable first if you use the lightning link

I would say it's harder to find a non-FA BCG than it is to find a FA one.

>dat merriball pushing the stone wheel

Cute. Cute!

Hi atf

Attached: FCDA8D9F-0904-43C8-8794-1945A8BCAAB9.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Nice try ATF

The govt is allowed to own property now?

you've clearly never shot a gun before if you think the recoil will break your hand

I think Alaska has some law where MGs built completely in the state and which never leave it aren't regulated.

Oh good a soveirgn citizen thread. You mind livestreaming when you get thrown to the ground and arrested by a pirate for operating your vessel, I find the videos quite amusing.

Fuck you glownigger haha I'm so redpill