Wheres the last california thread? reminder to californianons, get your mags ordered before 5pm tomorrow

wheres the last california thread? reminder to californianons, get your mags ordered before 5pm tomorrow

Attached: beretta cockslapping xavier.jpg (1176x428, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/04/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-california-judge-reinstates-high-capacity-magazine-ban-as-of-5pm-friday/
discord.gg/[two]45MUr
michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-04-04-Order-Staying-in-Part-Judgment-Pending-Appeal.pdf
classicfirearms.com/glock-50-round-drum-magazine/
wikiarms.com/parts?q=30rd&caliber=137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jannies killed it.
As I was saying...
Benitez still did Calibros a yuge favor. Within a week, who knows how many scary salt magazines have infiltrated the Golden State? The damage to the grabbers has been done.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-08-02-at-9.56.08-AM.png (265x265, 104K)

mods are axeing the threads for some reason

do they think it belongs in pol?

wtfwhy, this is 100% weapons based and the window is small. california hasnt had the right to legally buy standard mags in 20 years fuck the jannies

thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/04/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-california-judge-reinstates-high-capacity-magazine-ban-as-of-5pm-friday/

yeah so all the more reason to get the word out. only have until tomorrow at 5pm to place orders

Anyone in Cali who gives enough of a shit would have ordered by now

So are the mods just nigger faggots or something? Like how are gun laws not allowed on fucking Jow Forums
>oh well its politics
Yeah ownership of guns is political you can't remove that from it and you certainly shouldn't force it to Jow Forums. Anyone who's checking on gun rights wouldn't go to Jow Forums over Jow Forums. I'm assuming mods and jannies are cucked liberals desu

I did. Now I want to order more. Is it a good idea or will I just get fucked by an order cancellation?

glad i got two 33 round mags for my glocknade and four standard cap for my AR.

some of them are. this is very weapons related, its literally how you feed your weapon. get the word out to all your bros

Do it while you can, my man. Every minute counts. If you can, pay extra to have it express-shipped, in case your AG starts issuing cease-and-desist letters to the gun shops.

How is the market reacting to this short deadline?

Seems like tomorrow you'll see low information gun owners paying $100 a mag.

I just dropped another 600 on mags as soon as I found out, with overnight shipping. Fugg it’s expensive.

Should I buy a korean glockadrum? I want it for a ruger pc9, but I've seen reports of ftfs and stovepiping when used in anything other than a glock.

I made the last thread and it got deleted

They'd be retarded but on Friday and Saturday people were getting scammed for that. My lgs sold 2 used pmags to my friend privately on Friday for 65$. By now they are taking orders and having people pay now if they aren't assholes, since if someone pays for a 30 rounder before tomorrow at 5pm they bought it and can get it after the deadline. All the lgs in my area are taking fat orders and having people pay upfront so they can still get the mags after Friday. I'm sure idiots are going to fudd shops and paying ridiculous amounts. Personally I'm just going to Arizona in a month and I'm sure a lot of cali bros will be.
They don't need to be in the state by tomorrow bro

I ordered glock 19 mags from kygunco but it hasn’t shipped yet, should I hedge my bets and order more from Botach?

Will our orders still go through, even if they take a few days to process after friday, or do mags need to have been shipped by friday?

Whats the best website for ordering mags fast?

Not sure what's going on in California or the online market for mags, but if every place is sold out and it's getting down to the wire contact me on Discord and I'm willing to sell my mags to anyone in CA at cost + $5/mag + shipping

discord.gg/[two]45MUr

Only buy from me as a last resort

Mostly gen3 pmags and a few Surefeed 30 rounders

If they took your money, then it's yours. According to the wording in the stay, if you imported, BOUGHT, sold, or otherwise took possession of the mag, they're yours.

the forums are already full of faggots trying to scalp glock mags for $100 a piece

you just need to have ordered by 5pm tomorrow, the stay on the ruling says. you wont be guilty of import because he specifically used the word order

Also have some Hexmags and MFT 30 rounders and a PMAG 40 rounder in the mix.

>before 5pm tomorrow
you faggots said that last week shut the fuck up already

based freestater helping operation magdump california

michellawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/2019-04-04-Order-Staying-in-Part-Judgment-Pending-Appeal.pdf

IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction
enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in
effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported,
sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of
this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.

Jannies being fags.

This is important for califags.

I just bought an extra 400 of mags on top of what i already bought since i heard the stay is happening on friday.

Why so many

to aid in proliferation and last your lifetime

Because we can right now. I just bought more mags for guns I don't even have yet, because when I do end up buying them, I don't want them to be stuck with cucked mags.

Don't forget cote BUSA13 for another 10% off hitler

idk if he ships to CA but gregcotellc.com ships out next day every time when I order from him, and uses exclusively USPS Priority for $6.

These butthurt SJW redditors on the moderation team will give you a 3 day vacation for saying kike or nigger. What makes you think they'll let gun owners (AKA the enemy of their LGBT BBC safe spaces) congregate and share information to help each other if they can help it? They just want this board to be fantasy tranny anime general threads instead of interesting weapons threads.

>t. someone who's been blocked and ban requested 4 times today by JANNIES, with no success

They're seething. Keep it up.

Attached: 2019-04-04 19.13.15.jpg (2560x1280, 1.67M)

Just got my 3 stanags today from RTG, they deliver

Do back orders count as fulfillable orders???

I guess I can should extend my offer. You can buy a basically unlimited number any mags from me. As long as money changes hands before 5PM tomorrow I'll pick up whatever you need from Cabelas or Bass Pro or Academy (check their websites in the Kansas City area for in-stock) and mail them to you.

I take Bitcoin, LTC, and ETH, no shitcoins pls

>extra 400 mags

Attached: jHLycN0.jpg (960x728, 50K)

>irreversibly giving money and your address to someone on a reddit reddit random gateways adjective noun random country forum
Shiggy

I'm just trying to do my part to flood California with mags.

based patriot

>order Pmags and glock mags from Kygunco
>they ship half my order (everything but glock mags)
>for some reason they added a 40 round pmag that I never bought and charged me $20 for it

Thanks I guess? I didn’t really want it. What should I do

But you did want it.

If you have something for it, keep it! Or share it with a Jow Forumsomrade, if your heart is feeling generous

I thought about it, but they’re a bit too long. I’ll probably just keep it, what’s $20 anyway

the packer probably saw "glock 40 mag" and then their overly caffinated sleep deprived brain grabbed a mag from the 40rd pmag box

there's some Jow Forumsommando out there with glock mags he needs a glock for now

Attached: 1490084520988.jpg (1922x1530, 358K)

Kek, the Commiefornians fucked up magazine supplies for the the rest of the country for years. In one week prices skyrocketed, stocks were depleted, and the Cuckafornians still can't show up in public and show or use their hi cap mags. Confiscasted mags will be destroyed, and the rest of us will be paying higher prices for our magazines for here on out. Fuck Commiefornia, they got the government they deserved, and the rest of us have to pay for those faggots.

>destroyed

Top Gun Supply.

>>destroyed
Head in the sand? Stay stupid, retard.

Are you an idiot? Possession and use of standard cap mags isn't illegal here, even after the stay. The law banning possession didn't go into effect even before the ruling, and enforcement remains enjoined even after the stay. We can use our mags just fine. Supply isn't fucked permanently either, and will return to normal soon enough.

Attached: 9mm vs ballistic gel.gif (288x288, 1.61M)

sorry I meant
>confiscated

Divide and conquer shill, this will most likely help gun rights federally.

Well. for your airsoft shit, maybe.

What does this even mean? Retard.

How are you still mad you seething poor fag? PSA will still have your dumb shit optic and mag bundle for ya in a week.
Nah he's literally some butthurt poor fag that's been reeeeeing because he stole enough of his parents money to buy mags and an optic on PSA and then they ran out from Californians.

Holy shit stop being fucking poor lol. Worthless spiteful peasents like you deserve to he melted down and used for fuel. And we are virtually all absoluetly using our mags. Not everything need to be posted on instagram or Jow Forums, fucking normie

Free state here, I'm
The supply for mags online will be replenished in no time since they're just injection molded dildos that are cranked out in no time. In fact it wouldn't even surprise me if the vast majority of inventory that was cranked out for Hillary insurance is barely even touched at all.

Anyways, more "high cap" mags sold, the healthier the gun industry gets, and the 2A gets all the stronger. We need more mags in the hands of Californians and everyone else living under tyranny. I have dozens of mags and I would gladly sell all of them to Californians because for the rest of us the market will recover in short order.

Have any g19 mags?

Speaking as a long time subject to the communist party in power here, I blew $650 over three days.

I'M DONE...SUCK IT AG BASURA AND NEWSCUM!

Attached: quote-this-door-s-wide-open-now-it-s-going-to-happen-whether-you-like-it-or-not-gavin-newsom-71-34-9 (850x400, 55K)

Good shit. Spent almost double that and I don’t regret it at all.

Probably bought too many lancers though lol

>AG Basura
Based Calexicanon

I just bought a 50 round magazine, what am I in for? Gaping asshole?

The $49 free shipping from Brownells is where I got my last 5.45x39 Pmags. Of the rest...drums, long sticks, and got knows what else I can't remember right now.

If I have enough from payday next month and the window still isn't closed, I'll be back for more!

Fun. For the first time* in nearly 20 years.
*legally

Featureless sucks, but legal drum mags is awesome

What everyone seems to forget is that there isn’t a dedicated mod for each board, so we don’t have pro-gun mod or even a US based mod that looks through all the threads marked by the janitors. So don’t be surprised if they don’t share the same sentiments as the rest of Jow Forums.

thats 400 dollars

THE GREATEST DEMOCRACY THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN

If i order shit but its on backorder am I still ok?

What's the chance of the ruling not being stayed?

Mods fucking pruned it.
Fuck em, make another one. Shitty ass petty motherfuckers.

chink shills, commie sympathizers, and folks who just don't want you discussing your rights and firearm news even though it's relevant to the board. basically the usual fare.

some people have lives and aren't dialed in every day, the more people that have a chance to see this the better

Stay happened but with exception:
IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction
enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code § 32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in
effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported,
sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of
this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019.
Dated: April 4, 2019
IE if you did any of the above you are immune, even if your order happens to arrive after the 5th.

So, how about we start a petition to get Becerra and Newsom deported for treason?

Can anyone point me to a good shop for the 50rd KCI glock drum? They're fucking out of stock in all of the usual locations. IDC if it sucks or not I just want one as a range toy.

Attached: 1445799187339.jpg (750x750, 181K)

This week California bought nearly every available magazine for online sale in the United States.
Get fucked Governor Cocksucker.

classicfirearms.com/glock-50-round-drum-magazine/

Faggot jannies keep killing all threads pertaining to BUYING MAGS FOR GUNS in Cali because they're faggot cucks

Attached: IMG_4104.png (546x1080, 214K)

>Mailed my sister a 50lb box of AK mags including two drums
lolololololololol get fucked cali

>everywhere is sold out
>still things i wanted to buy

Attached: 1520179251853.png (394x360, 139K)

APRIL FOOLS

Attached: 1554218011284.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

what else do you need ?
wikiarms.com/parts?q=30rd&caliber=137

>head judge rules hi cap mags legal
>some other judge says its not legal by friday
>Mutt law making
The fuck is wrong with you niggers?

As long as you order them before tomorrow you still get them, even on backorder

It was the same judge. Mainly because the legal justification for a stay (basically pausing his earlier ruling) is much lower, and the guy's supposed to be impartial. He did give ol' Basura a big middle finger by giving us until Friday to make any mag orders, and prevented CA from enforcing the law retroactively on anyone who did/does so.

Benitez is still based.

We've got an infestation of communists. McCarthy tried to warn us but WE DIDN'T LISTEN!

>first time to legally buy mags in 19 years
>first time to legally buy new mags in 25 years
>he bought six total
>six
>6

i was gonna send him some of my hillary hedge pile out of pity, but i really don't have the energy to deal with anyone.

Some of us have bills and other shit to taje care of. No bully.

I hope vendors kept track of the inventory they shipped out. I have a feeling if "LCMs" weren't in "common use" in California before, they sure as fuck will be now.

Thats fucking retarded

Thanks, just order this with 2x 33 rounders. Gonna be a whole lotta fun at the range

everyone there that missed out will be jealous

Attached: pike.jpg (224x224, 6K)

If you order less than 10 rufle mags and 6 handgun mags your retarded, this is like your only hall pass cali-cucks, use it wisely.
Personally be droping into a tad debt if i had to, gotta get 2 load outs worth easy.

Just ordered a 100 round drum from Beta co

$450 so i feel a little woozy but I know this is one shot opporunity. Did I fuck up?

Attached: 6A73010C-7F8B-43B1-B4F2-FDD1C8661FC4.png (750x1334, 432K)

Nah dude, beta Cs are fun, I'm gonna get a FAL one soon.

worst thing that happens is your order gets cancelled no harm no foul