Ideas 4 gunz

if you had the ability to commission any gun you wanted, what would it be Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_2603.png (1136x640, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandkanon_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

polymer AR18 in 7.62x39 that uses standard AK mags

Probably just a mateba with a nice leather holster.
Gotta look nice when I work on the farm.

Is aluminum close enough?

Attached: WK181C.jpg (5184x3456, 2.07M)

Basically anyone that comes out with a new mfg top break would own the market. Something like Ruger's 3" LCRx in 9mm but as a top break would make a sweet carry piece for larping faggots like myself. Auto ejection and reloading with moonclips would be way faster then current swing out cylinders and 9mm is very efficient out of short barrels.

Attached: MP-412 REX.jpg (500x319, 25K)

Attached: nigga.jpg (1033x679, 47K)

Mg42, 1800 rpm lightweight bolt, 50 bmg

A gun that shoots alot of bullets real fast

Two Savage 99s, takedown models, that would allow a caliber change with a barrel swap.

Small frame:
5.56 NATO
5.45x39
7.62x39
8mm Kurz

Large Frame
.303 British
.30-40 Krag
7.62x54R
8x56R

Attached: WhyNotBoth.jpg (265x310, 19K)

A rimfire version of a Remington Model 3 made by Ruger. They could even simplify it like Colt did with their rimfire SAA's. Hell if they rework the old H&R top-breaks I'd be happy.

Lever action rifle chambered in 10mm.

A reproduction Krag–Jorgensen rifle chambered in a modern full-sized rifle cartridge.

Except for the buttstock, I'm intrigued.

A VZ-58 chambered in 7.62x45 Czech as god intended

Attached: Feels slav mang.jpg (720x1000, 499K)

WK-181C, they're making a version with a folding buttstock. Well, once the prototyping is complete. Right now the WK-180-C (in .223/5.56 version) is sold in Canada, but Wolverine wants to sell the WK-181C (7.62x39) down in the states as well.

big bore AR with high capacity mags

Stop I can only get so erect!

I have never lusted after a firearm more in my life outside of owning a Funco.

a ruger pc9 in 45, 10mm etc

Now you're cooking Danny boy.

P30L in 10mm

A side-by-side double barrel Shockwave with a folding brace.

Attached: PicsArt_04-04-09.52.27.jpg (2064x1131, 152K)

THIS, VAL + this one.

if I had these guns and enjoyed shooting them, I could die a happy man.

Attached: 1553931765314.jpg (2250x1500, 2.13M)

Double stack 7.62x25 Beretta Cheetah with tip up barrel.

I have a couple, actually.
>Belt fed wild cat 12 gauge, but use necked up 50 bmg brass, use disintegrating links and everything.
>Companion to the above would be a custom chambered saiga 12 in this that uses double stack mags
>sig 320 or whatever the fuck it is with a conversion kit/frame for 7.62 tok, easier than trying to convince Gaston it should exist
>Remake the tromix AR using a gilboa snake and remove a trigger group
Any one of these would be fucking cool. I'm actually working on a few of them, but I always get side tracked.

I do. I have a fairly well outfitted machine shop in my basement and an engineering degree. I just don't waste my time making stupid shit like guns when I can freely buy them for chump change.

Garand in .458 Lott or an AK/SVD in .416 Rigby. That or one of those FALs in .338 Federal Magnum.

Attached: 1549606437949.png (407x382, 459K)

>He actually came here, took the time to type this, solved a captcha, and posted it.

Attached: 1554429438389.png (594x516, 280K)

Glock 19/CZ P-01 size DA/SA aluminum frame handgun with a HK P7 gas delayed mechanism and a low mass slide like a Beretta Centurion.

s333 but in 5.7 with longer barrels

this. anything new in 7.62x25 would be rad

Attached: cod_bo4___blundergat_by_jacob_lhh3_dctbxby-fullview.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

.510 whisper AR-like

Basically a hand gun that shoots a special round that has the same ballistics as .357 Magnum with a steel frame, has high tolerance to elements and can take double stack magazine all this for shits and giggles

Any gun?

Attached: Metro 2033 (Uboinik automatic shotgun)3.webm (796x520, 1.59M)

Attached: AGL_ARMS.jpg (500x375, 46K)

a glock

Falling block rifle with a bunch of light easily changed barrels for different calibers

Speaking of which, why are top-break so uncommon anyway? Are they structurally weaker?

Yeah. This can be remedied by using modern materials. Pretty much no one has though

A cheap wood stocked 9mm bolt action thats clip fed like a c96 pistol.

Liberator in .577 Tyrannosaur

Attached: PTRS-41 145x144mm anti-tank rifle demonstration.webm (1024x576, 2.09M)

the death star

Titanium MK23

>not tungsten
dost thou even lift knave

Micro-uzi in best millimeter.

I change my mind, Liberator in .950 JDJ

Attached: 1487346216148.jpg (271x271, 13K)

A ten round, en-bloc clip, lever delayed blowback or stoner gas, free floated, multilug bolt, semi auto rifle in 6.5 Grendel that can accept a semi pistol grip stock, AR pistol grips, AR handguards, and AR triggers.

Semi-automatic magazine fed 75mm howitzer with a mag capacity of no less than 5 rounds standard. I don't care if it's unrealistic. I don't care is the magazines would be as heavy as your mother on a diet. The idea of a howitzer that can bang out rounds in such a manner complete with flying spent brass is pure uncut boner fuel.

There's already something similar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandkanon_1

I just want a quality copy of an HK-93.
Does anybody know if Vector arms still makes them? If not maybe PTR can get int the business.

Attached: HK 93.png (1270x354, 364K)

That's pretty solidly neat, specifically after field arty though. Something in the size range of the M116. Also box mags with handles for easy reloading and orderly stacking rather than clips in a hopper or anything like that. Whole point is you set up a few guns with a cube of mags on a pallet for each and stagger their firing so there's a lot going out and it never really stops while being MUCH faster than single shot. Result should be a few guns doing work that would usually require a lot more guns working together.

Would also just be really fun to watch 10-20 guns just going for a minute. Imagine what that'd sound like on the sending and receiving ends with proper staggering so there's not really a point where a gun isn't firing.

Any MA5 series rifle from Halo.

Attached: Halo - MA5C rifle.png (1780x540, 785K)

No i won't change your mind. I hate you as much as you hate your wrists and self at this point.

>9mm
Why even bother

Attached: 1516003050252.png (250x202, 8K)

an anti tank gun

Make me a gun that could protect you from a heart attack.

They had the opposite of that in the 60s

>7,62x39 scout rifle+stripper clip guide+ak mags
>same idea but as straight pull

That looks retarded.
I want it

P90 in 9mm

American 180 submachine gun in either .22 mag, .17 hmr, or 5.7x28mm

This + 6'oclock firing like a Mateba/Rhino. I'd be asking too much for it to also be semiautomatic like a Mateba where the recoil locks the hammer back into the next single action shot... or would I? The lockwork would be inverted anyways for the bottom firing cylinder.
>top break
>autoejecting with moonclips
>6'oclock firing
>semi-automatic sa after first da pull
>9mm and other common caliber options
>fuck it, 7 shot
>softened square aesthetics
Smith and Ruger Mabeta Big Iron 2011

Kinda want a 12g revolver cause fuck my wrists. Doesn't need to be a six shooter, just enough to tell someone to fuck off

>7.62mm uzi
I like the way you think

best girl

M4/G3 Hybrid that accepts AK Mags

how would you hybrid 2 completely different systems?

Handcrank minigun with an insane gear ratio so it fires as fast as a real one

I meant 10mm, but I like the idea of REAL FUCKIN NATO coming out of my uzi.

Take any gun with an integrated compartment and keep an aspirin in it.

Attached: 1478133158375.jpg (360x360, 21K)

A blow forward low bore axis target pistol.

Make a DGI G3 with which you rack the bolt by slapping it.

You'll need to use foot pedals at a minimum, if not a human hamster wheel, to deliver the torque you'd need. And using a human hamster wheel would mean there would be brief moments where you don't actually do anything but the gun would keep firing, so it would be a machine gun.

Bicycle power?

A fully functional FMG-9.

sweet mercy, where do I start? I want:
repro double-stack Lugers and P-38
repro Mauser C96 in 9mm, the one with the detachable magazine
.44 Automag in .44 magnum, not .44 AMP
bring back the Bushmaster M17S, and bring back the HK VP70, but with a 1911-style solid trigger
bakelite furniture for the AR-15, if that counts as commissioning a gun
a gun that looks exactly like the Colt Single Action Army, but it's double action and has a swing-out cylinder
and lastly, the Pancor Jackhammer and Cobray Street Sweeper, but both have detachable magazines

Attached: pyle and the gunny enjoy donuts.png (1080x736, 761K)

Nigga you retarded or something

buy a mateba

Vector is dead and deservedly so. They had huge QC issues on their roller delay guns and even the uzis in the final few years. Then the owner got caught trying to rip off the government for an ammunition contract and earned himself a felony conviction.

Sadly at the moment there is no good HK93 option short of searching for one of the PTR rebuilt C93s or hoping for MKE imports.

A rifle caliber vector that uses a gas system instead of blowback

Attached: v308.jpg (1309x523, 86K)

uzi with wooden stock, threaded extended barrel, configured to take helical or double stack p90 style top loading mags chambered in 10mm to accept 224 BOZ, except the 224 BOZ is caseless, 3-4 other magazines, equipment net so i can just hang all the mags from my belt instead of have big ass absurd pockets on my plate carrier (cause i wanna conceal it behind a suit, coat or sweatshirt) some aimpoint or red dot since i don't have a preference of short range sight optic yet, 4 way picatinny on the extended barrel, lazer mounted on the right, vertical foregrip mounted on the left, 40mm launcher mounted on the bottom rail, some 40mm smoke, some 40mm flash, and some 40mm bird shot, a suppressor on the threaded barrel , a brass catcher
>YEAH THATS RIGHT BITCH I SAID PUT A BRASS CATCHER ON A CASELESS GUN DONT FUGGIN QUESTION ME
and a bipod
...somewhere...

Attached: agnery spogas.jpg (480x348, 25K)

Who does captchas when they are rich? buy a pass faggot

.22 hornet and you've got a deal

how is he a retard?

is it the shotgun suggestions? Because a repro Schnellfeuer was my idea too, but he beat me to it

>pp-19
мoй ниггep, but why not a vityaz?

>if you had the ability to commission any gun you wanted, what would it be Jow Forums?

A high cap (16+ rounds) .45 ACP SiG P210. No rails, wood slabs. Fixed sights.

>мoй ниггep, but why not a vityaz?
Just because of the coolness of a helical mag. I'd be happy with a Vityaz too.

>7,62x39 scout rifle+stripper clip guide+ak mags
You just described an SKS with a 4x scope on it.

>repro Mauser C96 in 9mm, the one with the detachable magazine
Fuck your 9mm (they already made some back in the 30's), C96 with pachmeyer grips chambered in 10mm and .460 Rowland (so you can shoot .460 and .45 ACP)

C96 with detachable mag, and pachemeyer grips chambered in .460 Rowland

Lemat chambered in .460 Ruger/20ga.

AR chambered in 6.5 Swede or .22-270

FAL and HCAR chambered in .338 WinMag

20mm autocannon on mount for the bed of my pickup. (because a technical gets to park wherever the fuck it wants.)

Attached: SMLE Obrez.jpg (540x405, 84K)

Halo reach DMR chassis/conversion for RFB

forgot image

Attached: hrdmr.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

tkb-022

Subcompact sized, metal framed, hammer fired, single stack 9mm. I hate that all subcompact CC 9mm are all striker-fired and polymer-framed. I'd even keep the striker-fired, just give me a damn 9mm single stack subcompact with a metal frame.

the anti-tank VHS player

Attached: BF2142_Koenig_H-AVR.png (1596x1056, 300K)

Oh god, too many to name

T25 in 6.5 creedmoor
Little T25 in .223 or 7x49 UIAC
Winchester LMR in .223
ZK-420s in either 8mm Mauser, 30-06, 6.5 Swede, .308, and 6.5 Creedmoor
A working Ruger XGI
Ruger 77, model 96 and Deerfield in .327
Single action revolver in .22 TCM
Volcanic pistol repro in .22lr/mag, .17hmr, .32 long
Merwin & Hulbert 4th model Frontier Army in .357 and .327
Single action shooting scaled down CTA
Pistol version of the trapdoor springfield chambered in .357 and .327
And more I can't think of right now

the whole point of the vector is the blowback though

full sized Barrett M82 chambered in .22lr

An M-16 with a recoil compensation system like the ak 107 like it would look like a rifle gas system but it's actually mid length but still has a 20" or it could be a dissapator type of thing.