Was the black hawk down incedent really like that

was the black hawk down incedent really like that

with human wave tactics?

youtube.com/watch?v=y2_vkpLldFw

also what bad things can you spot in the flim like some times there are shooting sounds but ther eis no recoil and some times they don't even look through the sights

Attached: LR5262W7SJAQHHWRM2DVBG43GY.jpg (1200x742, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307
independent.co.uk/voices/hollywood-cia-washington-dc-films-fbi-24-intervening-close-relationship-a7918191.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a lot of them but they mostly just fired in the general direction of the Rangers while using women and children as human shields.

The whole operation couldve been better if those (((bastard))) at the washington give them a permission to field ac-130 and bradleys

>american "elite" troops got BFTO by literal unarmed fishermen
>air force!!!!!!!!!! save me!!!!
ever tim. Do you mutts have any other tactics/strategy?

>Bradleys
>Air Force
Yikes kiddo

>what bad things can you spot in the flim
guy is shooting a SAW in slow mo and the charging handle is cycling back and forth with every shot

>elite=/=supersoldier
I think faggots like you forgot that those muh elites spesal furce is still a human with better training, not superhuman killingmachine mk1000 that hollywood potrays

Try to deploy your nation's special force into the same situation as those rangers and Delta did. I bet they wont even make it past 4 hour in

Most Hollywood war movies are burger cope, they show 100 bad guys die for every 1 good guy. Like how Lone Survivor has a 40+ minute long battle scene where the four SEALs kill 200 Taliban. When in reality, what happened was ten Taliban tracked and ambushed the SEALs. Three out of the four were killed pretty much instantly and the lone survivor survived because he ran away without firing a shot and fell down the side of a mountain.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

lol no. imagine being this anti-american.

Actually the film is really romantasises the whole event it only shows Americans in reality it was the in from multi national team that saved the american boys. God bless america and all and god bless them they are the sweetest men not the black's but it was the Malaysian athw third worlders whi were not even elite that saved them

this

>not even elite that saved them
yeah you're right it was a staging area and vehicles that came to relieve them. it doesn't take some elite supersoldier to send aid. what the fuck is your point here?

why didn't marky mark get fat for this role?

He went full blown Christian Bale style body-transformation method actor as a US military serviceman.

Attached: 1302141388.jpg (394x604, 45K)

>should've went*

His point is he didn't pay attention to the movie or realize it was told from the perspective of soldiers who had to walk their asses out. He just wants to bitch.

The book was better than the movie. Paul Howe's video gives some interesting insight.

Mark "pussy" Lutrell and Chris "faggot" Kyle don't deserve any of the hero worship they get, but the reason 100 bad guys die for every 1 good in Black Hawk Down is because that's literally how it played out

Fuck this fucking website. I spent the last 10 minutes typing out a fucking good ass post about the differences between the movie, book by Mark bowden, and Michael duerants (captured pilot) on MOBILE!! Capt ha takes for fucking ever and doesn't work 3 times fucking freezes and then when I refresh my comment isn't saved. I swear to God I'm fucking pissed rn.

That's what you get for posting on mobile, you fucking ponce.

lol get rekt nerd

HIS NAME WAS MARCUS LUTRELL.
We belong over there, spreading our democracy and freedom..
Everyone knows it.... you can feel it.

Fuck my life. I tried to retype it again. This time going full retard and getting my Bluetooth keyboard (pc is down brokefag) got almost done and phone falls on the floor from my desk and the battery pops out.

Fml
Read Michael Durant book in the Company Of Heroes
And Mark Bowden Book Black Hawk down.

One thing I'll ad. In the movie and all other interviews Michael Durant says he was butt-stoked with an AK. he didn't reveal until he wrote his book however that it was actually one of the limbs from (probably) the Delta snipers who tried to save him. Was a hard part to get through that scene.

Next time select-all and copy it before doing anything like that.

Attached: HogHuntinginSomalia2.png (1140x895, 2.08M)

>this
lost an entire paper once because my computer wigged out on me a night before it was due

>Somalis
>tactics
Kek

Attached: fzx5zyxc21901.jpg (960x759, 260K)

Wow I never actually read about Red Wings
>Taliban forces estimated at 8-20
>Luttrell's after-action report says 20-30
>his book says 80-200
>found with all 11 magazines completely full

Were you able to undo it or did you find the pic somewhere else?

I just used the eraser tool in paint

>be speshul forces
>have to do all kinds of mental gymnastics just to pass selection
>get rekt by goat farmers who barely had any weapons training

It was a solid victory for the Taliban, those scrappy underdogs shot down a Chinook, killed 12 SEALs as well as seven helicopter crewmen. American propaganda is mean for taking their victory away from them and turning the losers into the good guys. The Taliban have had a few wins that would make good movies, Hollywood should do a better job of cover both sides.

Attached: 980x.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Disagreeing. They weren't using the women and children as shields. These were their own people. What happened was that the women and children joined in to kill and torture too. To understand this, read some accounts of what happened to Russian soldiers who were captured in Afghanistan. The women and children weren't exactly bystanders.

Hollywood exists solely to earn money on making movies that will appeal to as many American viewers as possible. What would be the paycheck in making something the American public doesn't approve of?

Yikes, that's a very problematic view. Hollywood doesn't exist to make money, Hollywood exists to lecture us regular folk about morals and teach us the correct opinions on things.

Attached: 123441R1.jpg (1000x1478, 1.12M)

Hollywood is the Pentagon propaganda machine.
You see only what they want you to see. You believe what they want you to believe.
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307
independent.co.uk/voices/hollywood-cia-washington-dc-films-fbi-24-intervening-close-relationship-a7918191.html

somewhere out there are people that unironically think this

Sure. But whose morals? And whose opinions? Weinsteins?

Come on. Of course Pentagon affects movie production. And we always knew it. "We thank the US Department Of Defense for their free loan of training, equipment and advisors" are sort of a clue, don't you think? The list of movies they fully funded and directed is much shorter, and it isn't exactly hard to tell there either.

Everything media-related is linked to an agenda.
It is like a terrarium.

So did I, how did you get the faces back?

Do any of you nignogs understand that virtually everything from Hollywood is propaganda? The fucking DOD literally has an entire division dedicated to cooperating with Hollywood to “tell the story right”. They give them the money, they give them the script. Everything from Black Hawk Down to Transformers. It’s either marketing to get faggots to enlist(Top Gun). Or it’s propaganda to shift the narrative or to make America look good when we weren’t(Lone Survivor). War has always, and will ever be, nothing but pure chaos and brutality. With men killing and murdering there fellow man because for Human beings, it’s all tribal. Nothing else matters. Shootings, mass killings, murder, torture, scorched earth, rape, assault, genocide. Shit never changes no matter who’s fighting or how “civilized” the belligerents are. Give it two more decades and I garuntee we’re gonna learn a hell of a lot more about Nam than we ever have. My guess being May Lai was more of a daily thing rather than a one off thing.

But as long as these faggots keep hewing Hollywood so Hollywood can keep keeping us. The true story will always stay suppressed and the more bullshit the government can get away with...I guess the meaning of this post would be this. Turn off your TV.

*hewing, *keeping
Jewing, is jewing now being fucked with by the faggot mods?

This is a "Paw Patrol is fascist propaganda" level take

No just your faggot fingers fatass

We already do though.

From The Body Counts system, the butcher of the delta, The Phoenix Program and many, many more
That is the reason why Viet War Vets were known as 'baby-killers' or 'butchers of children' and were condemned for their service.

See:
Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam
The Phoenix Program: America's Use of Terror in Vietnam

As long as a single firearm was found/fired or a Vietcong/PVA was suspected to have infiltrated a village, the village is bombarded and
every villager is hunted down and killed. The same thing happened during the Korean War and during the American Colonisation of the Philippines.

Attached: ussoldierdelightsindeadbodies.jpg (365x487, 56K)

This says a lot about our society...

>And whose opinions? Weinsteins?
Unironically, yes.

>I garuntee we’re gonna learn a hell of a lot more about Nam than we ever have
Not Nam but probably the Middle East, namely what we did in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan
And it would not be such a great wake-up call.

Hint:
>Indiscriminate bombing against civilian targets
>Murdering Iraqi/Middle Eastern Journalists when they get too close to the truth
>Massacring groups of Iraqi Soldiers who had already surrendered
>Bombing and destroying entire Iraqi/Afghan/Paki towns just because some bugger looked like he had an AK
>Killing civilians just because they have a gun
>Killing women and children during 'terror raids'
>Training and arming Terrorists in the guise of 'freedom'
>Blatant Resource plundering, election rigging and corruption

Attached: Osama.jpg (1024x765, 217K)

I'd still be careful though. I got a warning yesterday for calling someone a n***** and a re**** in the same sentence. This place aint what it used to be.

Attached: warnedk1.png (1003x551, 169K)

>Welcome to 4channel...it’s happening

Attached: 4FA99F82-03D5-4E05-A3C6-27C4F353956A.jpg (639x614, 47K)