AHHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHA

Pajeets taking L after L after L

Attached: Screenshot_16.png (617x746, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/india/pakistan-hinting-at-use-of-f-16-jet-in-dogfight-with-india-exposes-its-lies-self-defence-a-weak-argument-that-doesnt-hold-6371331.html
indiatoday.in/india/story/pak-lie-exposed-by-india-today-pakistan-flew-f-16-jets-to-attack-india-1487900-2019-03-27
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting what americans say
lmao
t. american

Why would 2 DoD officials talk to a journalist/leak this now, and deeply embarrass the Modi govt? One could say that Modi and co are shameless, hard to embarrass but still. Is this anger at S-400/Akula, undermining of CAATSA? Or saving honor of F-16s vs MiGs? An interesting leak.

>t. Russian
Ftfy

Trusting what Indians say is even worse

if india was a rapper he'd be stoolio

Thank you, Prime Minister. Chads always win.

Attached: 220px-Imran_Khan_2012.jpg (220x304, 19K)

I mean the entire idea that an ancient Mig-21 could lock on and shoot down a F-16 is laughable.

>US count
no one believes the US anything anymore. they've proven themselves to be the massive liars and cheats. everything that US military says is most likely a lie these days. reminder that the US still supports Al Qaeda terrorists and claims they're under chemical attacks in Syria.
US just cannot be trusted on anything.

Attached: 1536395574274.jpg (207x243, 9K)

>put your trust in China
>put your trust in Russia
>put your trust in (insert any country name here)

Sure, but in this scenario there is absolutely 0 evidence that an F-16 was downed.

Give it a rest, Rajesh.

Fake America is butthurt India is a spacepower now.

Pakistan has admitted
firstpost.com/india/pakistan-hinting-at-use-of-f-16-jet-in-dogfight-with-india-exposes-its-lies-self-defence-a-weak-argument-that-doesnt-hold-6371331.html
indiatoday.in/india/story/pak-lie-exposed-by-india-today-pakistan-flew-f-16-jets-to-attack-india-1487900-2019-03-27

this so much

Attached: 1551968414777.jpg (700x460, 265K)

>Trusting what
Pajeets/Indians say is even worse

>India is a spacepower now.

Attached: sewer.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Hi Wumao

Attached: hide China threads.png (1039x711, 429K)

A spacepooper.

Attached: pajeet.png (1142x971, 93K)

>Pakistan has admitted
>firstpost.com/india/pakistan-hinting-at-use-of-f-16-jet-in-dogfight-with-india-exposes-its-lies-self-defence-a-weak-argument-that-doesnt-hold-6371331.html
>indiatoday.in/india/story/pak-lie-exposed-by-india-today-pakistan-flew-f-16-jets-to-attack-india-1487900-2019-03-27
Can't remember Pakis ever having denied they USED F-16's. The point of contention was wether India had shot an F-16 down (as claimed by every poo) or not (as claimed by every paki).

Thanks to the US we now know who was telling the truth and it ain't the poos.

C O P E
O
P
E

India has video evidence
You have words

Why didn't you just post it?

They’re not done editing it yet.

>India has video evidence
lol

>India has video evidence
LOL

>street shitter vs hadji hillbillies

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 366K)

Based Pakis.

Still waiting on that video, Ranjeshjeet.

So now that Modi is thoroughly humiliated and elections are coming up next month, do we think he's going to do something big to try and regain some face?

Attached: rv0SYgG.jpg (1492x1080, 80K)

porkiestanis and chinks 5 cent army very quick here haha

seething

Attached: 1504882363799.png (901x461, 138K)

Fairly certain the Paki´s are denying the use of F-16´s. Those F-16´s came with an agreement to not use them on India and more for anti-terror purposes.

True I think the entire paki story was all JF-17s but *wink*nudge*nod F-16s were used in brief air battle.

Didn’t a Paki MiG-21 dust an F-16 last month?

It was Paki JF-17 dusting an Indian Mig-21 and an Indian Su-30 was also shot down.

You have no idea how much far right wing nationalism is on the rise in india. Election time will be interesting. It's a matter of when, not if, we go full vedic death squad again and start wiping out (((semitics))) again like the good old days.

I don't understand why people post stuff like this on Jow Forums, firstly it's off topic and secondly Jow Forums loves Jews. Are you trying to make us hate India or something?

>You have no idea how much far right wing nationalism is on the rise in india. Election time will be interesting.
Explain.

> k loves Jews
This has to be satire. Bottom line, muslims, jews, and Christians have no place in India at all. India is only for Hindus and buddhists. And frankly I don't give a fuck what some faggot kike worshipper thinks, just know that the Jews you oh so love want you dead and use you as slaves, fellow goyim. And no, it's not just about religion, it's about ethnicity. India for Indians. Germany for germans. France for frenchmen. Simple concept faggot.

It's a very well understood undercurrent in india. Hindus use the excuse of Muslims eating beef to literally beat random muzzles to death over it. Muslim areas are neglected for development by government. Right wing hindu "militias" exist in certain areas and if you're Muslim you simply can't go there without serious risk of dying. And the cops in India are also Hindus and they frankly don't care and will ignore this kind of thing. It's tense to say the least. Christians are left alone cause they actually build schools and help the community, as do Buddhists and Hindu temples, Muslims are very closed off and are lazy as shit don't contribute anything to workforce, and are universally disliked by every group here, Sikhs Hindus Buddhist all dislike them and all have genocided muzzles in the past. With the current political climate, I really believe it takes one Hitler type guy to run for power before shit gets real, but it will take a charismatic angry man to do it.

That's the rundown.

You know what, let the Pakis have their moment of glory. India's won pretty much every confrontation they've had before, they need an L for once.

Interesting post, thanks. I've been watching a lot of travel videos on youtube lately, quite a few of which took place in India and I never got the impression there were massive tensions or anything.

What is pretty clear to my mind though is that nationalism is coming back. Not on a global scale (I don't see North America fe. become nationalist at all) but certainly in Europe and Asia.

How many Muslims are there in India at the moment? wiki says 201 millions. Is that true?

>India is only for Hindus and buddhists
What about Sikhs, Jains, Zoroastrians?

I understand Hindu nationalism is a little extreme but is it more extreme than China rounding up an entire region of Muslims and throwing them into camps? It's all a little ironic to me Pakistan's biggest backer is snuffing out Muslims with no fucks given.

It's probable that this is some routine compliance inspection (e.g. make sure Pakistan isn't just straight up selling shit off to the Russians) that was going to occur anyway, done by some DoD schlubs who didn't really think it was a big secret.

It may also just be wrong, since if Pakistan recorded an F-16 as a battle loss then the count would still say "100% accounted for" when 30/30 instead of 31/31 jets are there.

Hindu (and Chinese) nationalism is "extreme" in the sense that they haven't made it government policy to replace their historical populations with various foreigners or banned disagreement with said replacement policies.

It's a little bit of a shock for Westerners to log onto Twitter or wherever and see someone saying "Muslims? Yeah I don't like 'em" without the full resources of their state being brought down on them for having wrong opinions.

Amazing how you apparently can't trust the greatest nation in the world (by many different measures). You are a fag and must die.

Attached: 1554179116609.gif (209x190, 48K)

shouldnt you be out harrassing white girls on social media pajeet?

Not the guy you're responding to but fun fact, recently Saudi Arabia said they support China's treatment of Muslim Uyghurs. SAUDI ARABIA.

Muslims are good at sensing strength or weakness and will act accordingly. If you're a virtue signalling western liberal politician they will take advantage of you, if you're a ruthless dictator they will support you genociding their muslim brothers like treacherous cucks.

Attached: mbs.png (723x886, 644K)

Mate, we're directly fighting Al-Qaeda, how the fuck are we supporting them other than having supported anti soviet rebels in Afghanistan and other few rebel groups who many members of later went against US interests? Also, where has the US military said that they were under direct attack by Assad's (or Russian) forces with Chemical Weapons?

Attached: 1554043842071.jpg (604x604, 42K)

this western LYE india SHIT on porkistan jet

Yes. This topic is stupid.

Lets talk more about China politics not India combat losses

Cry mutt cry and not white waaaaah

Fuck off mutt and but fat

>that elementary school broken english
lmao cry more chink nigger

Pajinigger more likely

fuck you hindu street shitter, Khalistan will rise again

Waaaaah Be American be fat not white

>that desperate saging and attempt to derail rare news calling out Indias bullshit with political shitposting about China in case the thread doesnt die at 30-50 posts like all India threads with none of the poo shills spaming until the bumplimit is reached like in their daily China threads
lmao cry more curry nigger

Attached: sponsored by Hindu state media.jpg (762x845, 139K)

>trusting any government

Attached: Flock_of_sheep.jpg (1776x2700, 1.47M)

Is this paki Trump?

>start wiping out (((semitics))) again like the good old days.
you fuckers cant even wipe your own asses

Attached: xzibit_yo_dawg_render_by_kernelpanicx-d5aa710.png (391x401, 156K)

Seeing how civilian satellite imagery can count aircraft and the heat in having a major power err in a simple count of airframes means the shoot down of a F-16 probably did not happen. Hell ICONOs would probably cut you a deal. I know some western news orgs regularly check satellite imagery. Chinese and Russian news orgs are run by their respective govs and are untrustworthy.

Sikhs thinking they're better than other Indians is hilarious. M-muh Khalistan!

no

Probably has something to do with the pajeets shitting up our orbital space like the absolute poos they are.

Mate, I'm not going to be a tin foil hat man. In order to live, you need to trust the government on many things. You by simply living in any nation have trusted the government already on many things. Most simply, we trust the government to keep us from being invaded by shitskins or chinks. After that we trust the government for local protection, then food/water/shelter regulations.

yeah you say that but India will be a superpower by 2020