Its seems I am dropping out of college, Jow Forums. Wasted a whole lot of my life and a whole lot of money

Its seems I am dropping out of college, Jow Forums. Wasted a whole lot of my life and a whole lot of money.

What is some life choices and jobs that wont make me want to off myself.
>discuss jobs, 'plan B's and the whole lot

Attached: 1554104669983.jpg (612x408, 61K)

shameless self bump

Attached: 3ad92ac08304107e86d96f6c90fc7b80ad47ef31d6d0e0edb7275bcff7a6c26d.png (778x778, 352K)

Trades, military, day trading or sucking dick under an overpass is all you have left

Sameee

yeah I was thinking trades, would have to move because I only speak english. Military is definitively an option because I enjoy camping and wont care about dying - am just to much of a pussy to do it myself.

Fuck man, I don't want to see my family, they don't know yet and I have no intention to continue from square one.

How far into college were you?

Buy Litecoin before August

year and half. was very expensive and due to my GPA I cannot continue my major and will lose my scholarship. All credits are nontransferable.

>not a two-year program coupled with additional training in your field
were you trying to fail

Yeah, not everyone is smart enough for college, if you're failing and can't complete a degree or transfer credits you're 100% wasting time and money. What kind of program were you in?

i've rarely met an interesting person who went to college.

>what degree
I rather not say for personal reasons. It wasn't something shitty like creative writing but it wasn't engineering ether.

What? I'm not asking you your school or dorm room address, how could your degree need to be kept a secret when you didn't even finish it? You're the one who made a thread about dropping out, if it's wildly specific just tell us the broader field

Work as a freight forwarder or for a customs brokerage company. Easy white collar job, no need for a college degree.

Decent pay, not exactly a whole lot of upward mobility in the job, but you learn enough of the trade to consider a job for US customs or if you're brave enough, the sales department of the forwarding company.

>freight forwarder
I did see an add to be a deck hand on a cargo ship to Alaska. maybe I could see if there one that goes to the cape or Namibia so I a can stamp around the next flashpoint.

>I rather not say for personal reasons.
So is it not a field you want to work in? There could be other ways into the field that make it so your education wasn't a complete waste, since you did complete some of it. It's only a waste of time if you give up, but if that's your personality you're going to be prone to failing in other fields, too. Gotta really ground yourself and figure out where you're going from here, don't just pick a job because anons suggest it you need to assess your life and current direction and figure out how to get yourself somewhere you want to be. Or you'll be middle aged in a dead end job, having wrecked your body for a meager wage with no passion and nothing to show for your effort.

If it's just financial maybe loans or your parents can help you out. If not you got lucky at only a year and a half in. Look at trades and hell since you are Jow Forums go into military get a good skill there maybe go aircraft mechanic.

Also bring forced out of your major is not dropping out. You just switch majors.

I know at least one of my friends browses Jow Forums I rather stay an user. Sorry for the tease guys.
>Or you'll be middle aged in a dead end job, having wrecked your body for a meager wage with no passion and nothing to show for your effort.
The plan is die before that. I am not depressed nor nihilistic, I just want to have family but I don't see that happening.
If I were to get a skill I think it would have to be military, yeah
my college is basically a one trick pony. there is no other major unless i want to learn about gender shit

>smart enough
this isn't true.
not everybody has the grit. Smart means nothing

>there is no other major unless i want to learn about gender shit
So retake a couple classes over the summer and get your GPA up? Have you been failing for a full year already? Most schools will put you on academic probation and try to get your GPA up, they don't just kick you out after a bad semester, but you have to put the work in and work with them to help you, don't just give up

>trades, would have to move because I only speak english.
The fuck?

USMC 0311

You'll form brotherly bonds and will want to actually kill yourself, but your fellow Marines won't let that happen and the memories made will make it worth it.

Attached: U.S. Marines and the Assault of Fort Fisher.jpg (1631x1067, 587K)

It can be both. Smart people can give up and hard workers can keep trying but not be smart enough. Really depends on what you're trying to do, but some disciplines take more than just effort.

>year and half.
fucking oof.
youre so much of a retard that youd fit in perfectly with the muh-reens.

he'll be the smartest of his friends, it'll be quite the paradigm shift and good for his self-esteem

It's call immigration you boomer
I know some guys that are footure muhreens that are the real crayon eating type. maybe I am not as smart as I fancy myself. I never liked the idea of going off to the sandbox though.

>I never liked the idea of going off to the sandbox though.
Nobody does, even the most gung-ho types hate it.

Trust me, you'll hate it so fucking much at first and wish you were back in this cushy life, but the payoff is worth it.
Knowing you and your half-baked higher education, you'll rise up through the ranks faster than your peers since the majority of them will be young and dumb 18 year olds.
You'll make a little more money, get a little more prestige, and you'll go a long way.

>It's call immigration you boomer
If the skilled trades are being ethnically cleansed to the point where American citizens can't find work because they only speak their own fucking language, then we are edging that much closer towards civil conflict.

haha, maybe. I sure would hope so.
>civil conflict
When? When whites are 50% of the population? 40? 30? fuck off mate, California is allready well past 38% South Africa is 9%? I wont believe any thing violent will happen until I see Phill Stone saying "Subscribe to Piediepie" on the news tomorrow

>be me, 21 years old, australia
>finish coursework in february, bachelor of international relations majoring in international security studies, will graduate in july
>in the meantime have been trying to get any sort of work in sydney but even 4 hour casual jobs with the local council want 12 months experience in the field, I have a few one off volunteering cases at government agency events and half a year of uni club leadership
>no money, too much spare time, living with parents who are vegan so physical and mental health are both going to complete shit
>want to become a spook
>military service would help, interested in the air force but I have asthma and it disqualifies you from service from the ADF unless you get it once a week or less
>running has been improving it but it's still not where it needs to be
What do I do Jow Forums? I've never been so depressed, sent out hundreds of applications online and in person and haven't gotten a single interview so far. Parents are constantly on my case about no job and tell me to knock on doors, which I've tried but it doesn't work with more and more shops hiring online only. Can't even get welfare until 22 in august but I fucking hate wasting my life like this, it feels like I'm dying on the inside

Attached: images-39.jpg (384x384, 25K)

I have a college degree but am working a non degree required job atm because my industry requires a lot of experience before getting those jobs. So I know that you aren't fucked without a degree, these people still get good benefits and pay. Look into the industry you want and start searching jobs. The world is still your oyster and plenty of trades like plumbing, welding, aircraft mechanics, electric lineman ect make plenty. As for degrees look into what is still offered I garuntee you theres more left than SJW bullshit. I was in your position before because I partied to hard to keep up with engineering. I switched degrees and my future is still bright. Same with my 2 friends from HS who dropped out and still landed great jobs. It feels heavy in your shoulders but that's just in your mind. Also learning experience here, being a man in this situation means telling your family and letting them help you. It may suck but itll get you through it. You may have to drop out and join the military or go to trade school, maybe you just need to take a semester off and reflect on your lifestyle. Maybe you end up just driving back into it. If it is your desired degree look at what it will take to get back in, itll probably just be a semester of good grades. You are young, you know what to do, you can do it user.

Look for jobs in your field that don't require your degree. Trust me. Once you're in you are in.

>don't want to see my family
I wouldn't recommend it, even if you did. They'll just be pissy like a spoiled kid. But they will never come to terms with what younger guys like us go through.

Just take everything you got and get as far away from this bullshit as possible. Maybe find a good rural community to hang out at.

Also, if you want to talk about what job to go for, understand what your personality is on the MBTI scale. It tells you a lot about your habits, ideal conditions, and what specific jobs are best fit. But be careful, it also has to be a job that is in demand too. That's the thing that those college admin kikes don't tell you, just so they can keep hoarding their shekels.

Good luck, m8

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-142908.png (854x480, 243K)

>Australia
Now I see the issue. No different from my situation after dropping out of uni. The thing is, this isn't on you. Everyone set you up to fail, so they could either get a quick stack of money or superficial social status. Your parents are no different. They live in their own delusion. And that's how I ended up getting kicked out. Because they didn't and will never accept the truth.

Like I told OP, go somewhere else. Far away from the shitheads you're dealing with. Understand who you are as a person, and find a job that's in demand, based on your personality.

You might have to live with a friend, or scrape by with minimum wage for a while, but once you secure a decent place to live, and then a decent line of work that gets you somewhere, you're already past the halfway point.

Also, now is a good time to understand minimal living and money management. All the ads you see on TV are specifically catered to extremely affluent people, but they also try and manipulate working class people too. That's a big reason why a lot of independent people end up with money problems. Because of a huge culture split between social classes that nobody is aware of at all.

Sorry for the soapbox speech.

>mbti
>avoiding your parents
Ah so you're in business

>this isn't your fault
Dont listen to this bullshit, even if it ends up being correct it's a mental trap. Look at where you are failing and what extra effort you could put in, also how much time you are wasting not looking for jobs. You will get there and be successful it just takes time but if you blame someone else like a nigger you wont rise you will just wallow at the bottom in self pity

>t. boomer
There's a difference between self-criticism and deliberately being put into a losing battle. You can correct yourself all you want, but it doesn't mean that everyone else is going to do the same thing.

>inb4 hurrdurr lyfe nevur fayur br0
And rubbing it in never helps, Muurle

I am, 2 years going strong. I came from an unstable home (dad was your stereotypical Irishman who would constantly get mad over nothing), so it was necessary that I did by any means necessary.

It can be difficult at times, but your personal Independence makes it totally worth the cuts and bruises on your hands. And as the Irish would say, my spirit to keep going remains intact.

Attached: Miyu.jpg (300x500, 66K)

Why don't you become a self sufficient farmer in a unabomber style hut?