Ok so tomorrow at 5PM regular mags become illegal again...

Ok so tomorrow at 5PM regular mags become illegal again. Does that mean we can still use the ones we bought prior to that time?

What happens when the 9th Circuit declares Penal Code 32310 lawful again? Does that mean I have to sell or surrender my lawfully acquired property without compensation from the state like it happened in CA last time, or will they be grandfathered?

Attached: gettyimages-630146614.jpg (770x542, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F8G3Xt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ok so tomorrow at 5PM regular mags become illegal again
only unlawful to purchase
>Does that mean we can still use the ones we ought prior to that time?
the answer seems to be yes
honestly I was expecting a stay as of open of business Tuesday
>Does that mean I have to sell or surrender my lawfully acquired property without compensation from the state like it happened in CA last time, or will they be grandfathered?
>expecting rights or a grandfather clause in the gayest, beaned state in the country

I think you're good if you ordered /bought/sold/etc between March 29th and April 5th. If you did all of that then it doesn't apply to you so we can actually continue to buy and sell, but anyone who didn't buy or sell between those dates is fucked

Attached: 1470810609601.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

Take them on a boating trip and have an accident

Californians RISE UP from opression!

Who is going to stop you?

Quit being a faggot. Demilitarized AK's were shipped with full auto sears and nobody knocked down their door.

Attached: 1554397464676.png (500x499, 185K)

If my state ever puts in a 5 round limit I'll be fucked if I ever try to throw my AR7 in the drink, damn thing floats.

That Feel when Germans, swissbros and other EUfags still can buy 100rnd drum mags and Califags not :3

Attached: Die4Israel.png (720x710, 410K)

Unless you have a featureless rifle it's illegal to use, bullet button 2.0 and maglatches make it a fixed magazine rifle and those specifically say you can only use 10 anything larger is an assualt weapon so if you registered its okay if not it's illegal. But it's not like literally everyone was using illegally obtained 30 rounders and non complaint rifles or anything. Don't shoot anyone with an illegal configuration, don't get caught in your car with illegal shit and a rifle illegally transported in an illegal configuration or show up to a random range in LA, SF or sac and run it normally without seeing if other people are.

lol that was quick

I'd barely trust a 40 round mag let alone a 100 round drum.

Germanbro said it least for 1 week. FEELS BAD

You can still order mags until 5PM PST tomorrow. It's still legal to use them after. Although some vendors have stopped taking orders.

haha
what is trust. how can you think like this?
oh, wait, it's a dearth of experience

40 round pmags are reliabe, as are their 60 round drums. Any other drum mags are junk.

No, I'm hearing different signals. I'm seeing sources saying that even if we had ordered mags prior to 5PM April 5th that the mags in transit to us are technically illegal. We need to have these in possession prior to the stay taking effect to be within the law.

tl;dr We are cucked again.

Why do Euros always try to be like this? Especially Kraut furfaggots using cutesy emoticon faces?

Source?

um, because they're faggots?

Leftover genetic material from all the great wars, the bastards and rape babies of all the malingerers and quisings.

>IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code §32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported, sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019. Dated: April 4, 2019.

Your source is wrong.

The DOJ can unironically suck my fucking dick and I will not comoly with their unconstitutional bullshit. The only reason the law is coming back is because they had a temper tantrum. Fuck Becerra, Feinstein, and Newsom. The SCOTUS needs to wake the fuck up or they are in cahoots with these faggots.

Wait what happened? Can someone explain, i thought standard cap mags were declared legal?!?!

Oh yeah just like all the sources saying it was still illegal to buy mags. Fudds are statist cucks and liberals don't want more mags. It specifically says people who bought before April 5 5pm.

If that's true then that would make MANY people felons. The court would be destroyed by counter suits. Not only that the law says "bought", not received by.

Attached: file.png (802x350, 55K)

where can i buy upa magpul D-60 drum ASAP?

Doesn’t matter, a Californian has a higher chance of being able to carry concealed than a fucking euro.

No amount of unobtanium memeguns or non-nfa fuckery can make me not appreciate living in the US.

Worst case of blueballs ever.
Is it true that the 9th has changed so much since Trump that there's a good chance that Benitez's ruling would be upheld? Or maybe the 9th would decide not to hear the case at all??

Don't care, not like CA has the manpower to search for jack shit and I won't be turning over jack shit either.

>our situation is so fucked even the Europeans laugh at us

Attached: verysadseals (1).jpg (680x455, 56K)

Yeah, but in the US, your average criminal is well-armed.

The best world would have armed non-criminals, and disarmed criminals. The worst world would have unarmed non-criminals, and armed criminals.

California (large cities, at least) is completely on their way to the second possibility.

Feel the pain Califag !

We need to turn the tables on them and start picking about issues they care about with ridiculous laws. Then negotiate to free the 2A.

Attached: abortion_control.png (1386x1460, 87K)

Attached: 1554438647142.jpg (719x1231, 334K)

Attached: tiny_ar.png (842x974, 747K)

Oh yeah is that why all those hon hons got executed and castrated by men with full auto AKs? As a white American you have as much chance of being shot as most of western europe, hell even spics in the US are close to those levels. Criminals are not well armed, unless you are only talking about politicians in which case you would be correct.

that seems fucked. what if you get them the next day Apr 6th, you are a felon I guess?

Good thing the Judge said
>IT IS HEREBY FURTHER ORDERED that the permanent injunction enjoining enforcement of California Penal Code §32310 (a) and (b) shall remain in effect for those persons and business entities who have manufactured, imported, sold, or bought magazines able to hold more than 10 rounds between the entry of this Court’s injunction on March 29, 2019 and 5:00 p.m., Friday, April 5, 2019. Dated: April 4, 2019.
I notice you ignored this earlier in the thread so I'll assume you are that shill who was saying last friday that all it meant was grandfathered mags were legal.

Are you a legal expert? No?

You haven't actually legally purchased anything at the moment you hit the "Submit order" button, but after the merchant ships the product. I think a lot of orders are going to end up being cancelled tomorrow because technically the retailer hasn't finalized the transaction until after payment is received AND the merchandise is out of their hands.

Basically what I'm saying here is ORDER NOW. TONIGHT.

Prop 63 and the year 2000 ban on magazines holding over 10 rounds was declared unconstitutional. The State wants to appeal it before the 9th Circuit, and have requested a motion to stay the striking down of the laws until the case is resolved.

Just remember, all your mags were purchased and in your possession between March 30th and April 4th.

ht t ps://md xarms. com/magpul-pmag-5-56-d60-drum-magazine-for-ar15-m4/

fix the spaces

If you paid for it you have bought it also what you are saying now is contradictory to your first statement. You said even mags in transport were illegal, now you are saying they just have to have shipped it. If you bought the mags before 5pm friday you are protected and so are the sellers, it literally says that.

This is a depressing, but accurate, point. Gotta get them featureless rifles to benefit, pretty things.

This guy is.

Attached: 86B505D7-777D-493D-B170-328E45881ED6.jpg (750x774, 321K)

Feels weird I ordered a shit-ton of mags I have no guns for. Also, feels so good!

Hey I'm selling my AR mags. Sorry if my prices seem like a rip but I need a premium to make it worth my while:

In stock:
20+ Magpul Gen 2 black PMAGs, 30 round $30 -1 for each mag in order
3 Magpul Gen 3 w/ window black PMAGs, 30 round $40, -$1 for each mag order
5 gray GI mags from Brownells, $35, -$1 for each mag in order

discord.gg/F8G3Xt
i take Bitcorn

Begone jew.

any cz 75 sp01, and p01 mags?

I'm doing a favor for Californians who want mags when everyone else is sold out. It's a free market, commie.

Nope.

>Basura, Frankenstein, and Nuisance

Fixed.

Attached: IMG_4122.png (360x483, 21K)

>discord
>bitcoin

Attached: c452cca1b00510ed834c5b87b91fd984.jpg (236x177, 9K)

Don't by mags from this Jew, plenty of places still have mags for normal prices.

This is GREAT NEWS! I don't live in California and I was pretty upset a few days ago when I went to buy mags from PSA and saw that they had gouged their prices because of the California BS.

Glad to know that soon I should be able to get the Pmags at their regular $7.99 price again instead of the inflated $12.99 CA price.

Attached: CAsucks - Edited.png (1046x558, 199K)

Let them have their fun, having a temporary price inflation for less than a week is a small price to pay for the largest gun owning state getting some of their rights back.

Just msg me and shoot me an offer.

Buy em all in one go and I'll make it worth your while. Prices are what they are for the time I spend in boxing up and taking it to the post office.

So pricing structure is this: Buy 20 gen two pmags, each mag is $20. Or buy 3 gen 3s for $37 each. Price includes shipping. Not a bad deal.

It's also been a down market for firearms retailers, PSA getting a bump isn't gonna hurt anything.

Nah its this salty poorfag mad that he couldn't get this bundle with a shitty optic and 10 mags. He's been butthurt since friday. He's literally spent a week screeching.

On top of it all, this is about as good of a model case as you can get to challenge this shit in the legal system.
Getting mags available for a small time in California is peanuts compared to getting a SCOTUS ruling.

7.99 was the daily deal price, shithead.
kys you obnoxious poorfag

Yeah, but featureless rifles are readily available and less mechanically invasive. Try clearing a jam on an AR if you can't take the magazine out and can't hinge the upper open to do that. I have, it's a bitch.

You can buy an SCR or a regular AR with the paddle of shame.

So basically order before 5pm?

Yes.

nah bro haven't you seen his weeks worth of constant posts about how the deal was changed on april 1st the beginning of a new month? It is obviously California's fault. Meanwhile I bought 20 at 7.99$ lmao.

What are the chances PSA cancels my order?

That seems to be the case, a bunch of magazine retailers have it advertised that as long as you paid for it before the deadline, you have immunity while the stay proceeds, regardless of the shipping details. Since it's advertised, presumably they talked to some form of attorney.

That sounds like anyone who purchases, /makes/ sells one during the legal time period is not effected by the injunction at all.

Attached: Untitled.png (797x325, 43K)

>daily deal
>literally been that price since December

Boy you sure are a retard, aren't you? A month is not the same thing as a day. It's not a "daily deal" when it lasts for 4 months straight.

PSA is a bunch of price gougers but ultimately I lay the blame with CA for ever thinking they would be able to turn the tide against their gun laws. Stop rocking the boat, assholes!

Slim. PSA is a bunch of jews who want the $12.99 per magazine they ripped you off for.

>still not understanding supply and demand
Why are Californians such communists?

I mean it changed on the first of the month, if you had worked rather than shitposting every single thread with your poorness you could probably buy some more mags.

Lmao, I figured they would've staged another mass shooting in California to get them rebanned. Damn, no dead Californians for daddy.

Zero reason to only 3 of the last 31 mass shootings have been done with legal magazines. The judge brought that up on his 84 pager raping the CA DOJ argument.

Did I buy enough?

Attached: F6F24950-EB02-4BD4-8F4D-618770F889BF.jpg (1211x1333, 288K)

Don't worry I'm poor too. I live in California and I have a blemished poverty pony lower registered as an aw. And I bought budget mission first tactical mag...1 for $20 to put in that poverty pony build.

So I can defend my NEET cave from all of the nothing people might rob me of

dude i live near oakland

god bless you sir

Had to enjoy my freedom while I had the chance.

Don't forget to accidentally bring back some mags from AZ the next time you go.

Just placed my freedom order. Hoo boy those 4 Circle 10s for my arsenal were pricey, those Checkmates for my M1A weren't cheap either(still less than what SA wants for their mags though).

>not shooting Jerry brown and
Kike feinstein as of 2019
Stop cucking and just fucking kill em before they officially brown and black the entire state

Brown ain't the Governor anymore, Gavin Numale is. Brown actually vetoed some grabber shit while he was in office. Not much, but we gotta take what we can get here, for now...

i wonder what kind of economic impact this made. just a sudden flood of thousands of orders for 10+ mags

>thousands of orders

Brownells alone claims they've shipped 350,000 magazines.

Jerry Brown is gone,we have an even more anti gun cuck who wants to ban all guns. Jerry Brown vetoed enhanced red flag and the semi auto ban to be fair to him. This new guy actively has said he want's to take all guns.

>>So I can defend my NEET cave from all of the nothing people might rob me of

holy shit lmao

Attached: 1516139004548.gif (227x221, 980K)

14 hours and 32 minutes left....

Attached: 1554146124757m.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Dude, what does [s4s] think about this

they don't

Attached: 1554144727729m.jpg (912x1024, 81K)

You planning to order anything else? My shit hasn't friggin' arrived yet dude

Attached: notoobad.png (360x310, 21K)

Probably not. Saving money to pay off gun purchase in 4 days.

Everyone's talking about AR mags, I'm just happy I got some standard size glock mags.

Don't be fucked in the head and super glue shit again. Please. Hopefully your mags arrive to you in working condition, and quickly.

> 20 bucks for an mft mag
What's so special about it 30rd?

How did they reverse a ruling of unconstitutional? Also OP fuck em you bought those magazines legally, confiscation through force is tyranny.

Jeeze sorry. Yeah I think the Kahr will be ok.

Damn proud of Californian gun owners, that move alone will really help us legally defend our rights.

They didn't. The judge stayed part of the ruling pending appeal. Only the restrictions on buying or importing mags were stayed, they're still legal to possess.

>placed order on 3/31
>they took my payment
>still hasn't shipped

Attached: 1554303331288.jpg (500x565, 51K)