Jow Forums Work

What jobs are good for a hybrid of /out/ and Jow Forums that don't require college? Also John Cash Pic dump

Attached: ftd-jcash.jpg (900x484, 116K)

Forest ranger?

Anti-poaching.

Surveyor

Shooting nutrias. I'm pretty sure there are towns that pay you to drive around and shoot those big rat fucks.

Is that an Ithaca? Massive barrel on that thing

They're looking for college.

Game warden?

BLM labor

Farming and ranching.

I am a midwest farmer,
I make a living off the land
I ride a John Deere tractor
I'm a liberated man

Attached: 5b2cdc7eac6b7ae637f72ee3f3709076.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Not advocating, just stating.
The most fun Jow Forums jobs are illegal.
And make some good money.

>pic dump
>still no pics
I hurt myself today

To see if I still feel

And I

I'm not complaining in any way whatsoever, but why does Jow Forums love Cash? Hes easily my favorite musician, I'm glad this board likes him

Crayon Eater?

I work in a state prison, and things can get pretty Jow Forums at times.

I only really get issued a weapon if i'm working the tower or on a hospital run/ transport though. Cell extractions are fun as long as the inmate doesn't cover themselves in shit or blood.

If anyone wants to know anything, feel free to ask.

Attached: REMOVE.jpg (566x800, 76K)

DNR, but you have to do like their version of a Police Academy.

Johnny cash songs are so simple but sooo fucking deep. He was a dark dude, in a good way. God damn I listen to his stuff sometimes and it chokes me up. A legend, won’t see any more like him. “When the man comes around,” cocaine blues, hurt, man dressed in black...simple but holy fuck are they powerful

How to get the job?

Pass the absolute joke of a PT test, have a HS diploma, don't be a criminal and know how to count to 100. Shit's super easy in my state.

Check the state laws on bounty hunting pests. Some states pay good money to exterminate vermin. Exterminator is pretty Jow Forums and you'll get access to some fun chems.

>Jow Forums and /out/ combined
>don't require college
Join the military.

All require an education
One does not simply walk into farming and ranching
Nothing says /out/ and Jow Forums like being in a cement shithole with no windows and usually no gun

He loved antique firearms