Traps

Alright Jow Forums, we need to defend a mountain from the feds, what kind of traps will you set up? Mountains are like Ozarks/Appalachian.

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (294x171, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=73&v=OjkWd8sqPn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Traps, you say?

Appalachian """"mountains""""

OP knew what he was doing.

fuck I remember building a small trap like the one in pic related as a kid with some other kids for shits and giggles
we used broken tree branches as spikes and covered the while thing with a black trash bag and then covered that with sand.
as an adult I realize it was actually pretty fucked up that we did that.
anyway, it was gone the next day when I went to check, not sure what happened. maybe someone walked into it, or maybe it just collapsed in on itself for all I know.

climb one and tell me it isn't a mountain

I climbed them. They aren't mountains.
If they are mountains than the definition of mountains is overlapping with that of hills and we have a serious linguistic crisis on our hands.

Base to peak faggot. if you started one from a parking lot or even most trails, then your car already did most of the work for you

Attached: 1 of many but im not carrying this thread.png (473x582, 214K)

your assumptions are incorrect my friend
I'll have you know I'm an avid backpacker, I've climbed many peaks across the USA, and the appalachian hills are easily the least difficult, steep, and high. Plus they're surrounded by the very worst people.

Attached: west virginia.gif (500x273, 499K)

Turn in your guns and go back to th west coast where you belong you effet elitist faggot.

I already live on the west coast friendo
The cucked southerners are much more effete than us rugged individualist westerners.
Go play banjo, do a clog dance, where a fucking colonel sanders tie, eat some fatty food, get offended at every little perceived slight against your region.

Montana Nevada Idaho and Arizona are all Western States and they are freedom loving niggerless cowboys states and they all got bigger mountains than those mole hills in the south

>BaSe tO pEaK
Southcentral AK reporting. The Appalachians are default easymode terrain. Hell, even your undergrowth is friendly.
Fighting in hills sucks, but don't call them mountains. They're not.

+ Utah

What the flying fuck? You people will fight about anything

Don't forget it also said Ozarks

I bet you've never woven a basket out of hemp.

And I bet you never shot of your car at rabbits in the dunes of California because you're busy sucking dick weaving baskets made out of hemp in hippy ass cuck tents. So no, you can keep your weaving skills you might need it to sew your axe wound up after you end up chopping your dick off.

So you're saying this trap needs a load in it to function? ;)

Attached: FJE2-JgL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>You people will fight about anything
triggered 5 seconds later lmao

>Give out free meth. Feds have to now fight through zombies hoards to reach your house.

Go choke on some hummus twink. If thats even possible for you. Your throat is already pretty wide by now im sure.

Rural pacific northwestfag here. It's nice you left out the entire western coastal states because you know hes right and we're going to become Brazil 2.0 eventually.
>Nevada
>Arizona
You mean already basically mexico?
>Montana
>Idaho
You mean next on the list of becoming the new northern republic of beaner and squats?

Fuck off Utah

TRAPS ARE GAY

Traps are not gay, they are a legitimate weapon

Attached: improvised electrical triggers.jpg (1280x1280, 393K)

This on speed dial and sign to the effect on the edge of the property

Attached: logo.png (450x102, 3K)

You fuckers fight about the most retarded things.

On another note, use all of the traps on the AR/k/ and synthesize some explosives from there with the blasting caps that are also in the AR/k/. If I had a target and was psychopathic, I would be the next big bomber. But I care about people so never mind. Either way, get a tripline using fishing line and what that user posted, then just attach everything to many pounds of RDX or some nice shit.

Attached: 1551574543330.png (684x1232, 376K)

I love the double nails one. I think it has a simplicity many of the others lack, except for the single nail one (but that only works on metal doorknobs that are long, and not a spheroid).

Yikes! We have a non-weaver here!

show me the way fren

what links do you have i can read

You dixie queers have some serious anger management issues. Please don't move to our states.

Attached: astolfo.jpg (435x640, 68K)

southrons are seriously the most humorless, butthurt people on the planet

>Not buying off soviet AA guns for peanuts during the collapse
>Not setting up hidden nests connected to a tunnel system in the mountains

The RCMP is too afraid to call in the army cause I painted their car with what used to be a bear next to it with my AA
>T. Canuckoid

Attached: 1554248115645.jpg (1522x1522, 396K)

This thread's anger has given me mouth ulcers from the stress

two blonde twinks should do the trick the feds will take all day before the two are full of cum giving plenty of time for escape

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=73&v=OjkWd8sqPn4

that movie literally gives thanks to terrorist pieces of shit.

Attached: 1534441681928.jpg (599x316, 24K)

Quality post here is it part of a bigger file/image pack? Sauce?

I just saved it from /wrol/ or something, can't remember but I think that's all there is to that infograph

those are also useful for making IED triggers, you don't have to be nearby with LOS and hope your cell phone call is timed right and not jammed

Attached: at.jpg (1366x638, 77K)

here's a simple detonator, though I've yet to test it

Attached: det.jpg (1367x416, 56K)

That's the third one. First Blood is dope.

The further south you go, the higher the elevation (highest point on the east coast is Mt. Mitchell). They're mountains by the time you get to NC/TN. But I would agree mostly hills up through Virginia to PA.

BE WARY
Johnny Labs stuff looks mostly legit but there are subtle but lethal errors (possibly not) that I've noticed.

Can't find it now but one of them called for .5kg of Nitrogen triiodide which is extremely sensitive and no one has any business getting 500g of it in one place.

Attached: 1549260345203.jpg (1357x652, 72K)

there has been

ONE
N
E

trap post in this trap thread

shame Jow Forums, shame

Those all sound fun to me

Book I just read talked about taking metal barrel lids and cutting them like a straw hole in a McDonald's cup. Dig a hole and put them about 1in from the top, then cover. Whatever body part pushes through the center of the lid is stuck and will get cut up by the triangular sections of sheet metal.