Post nu-fuddlore

>"An AR-15 and Glock 19 is all you need, son"

Attached: 1541816659148.png (1128x2156, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>".22lr is boring"
>shoots 5.56

Attached: 1518051613465.png (675x694, 34K)

This thread sucks

nu-fudd spotted

Thats not nu-fudd
Thats not a thing
Thats mall-ninja or low-tier tacticool

>"The Scar is superior to any ar-15 that's why the special forces use them"

Attached: 1540484333413.jpg (680x671, 17K)

t. zoomer
AKA nu-fudds

"There's no reason to shoot 5.56 our a barrel shorter than 14.5". Use 300blk."

An AR-15 and Glock 19 can fill the needs of 99% of people more than adequately. Granted, there are certain situations where you'd want a bolt rifle in a larger caliber or a 12 gauge. However, anything other than an AR-type rifle and a Polymer wonder 9 is in general extraneous or for shits and giggles.
>10x difference in muzzle energy

Attached: ar57 trigger jig.jpg (2048x1152, 1.08M)

It's true. Trying to discount it by calling it "fudd" doesn't change anything.

This, when the chips are down, I'm carrying a 1911 and a garand, why would you need more than 8 rounds?

Soooo, what's the alternative anti-nu-fudd loadout?

*opens coconut water*
Yeeeeep

Attached: 1543168798504.png (774x579, 1.14M)

Literally anything other than an AR and Glock 19

Lol ok. Justify your disdain for logic.

Retard or not, I kinda have to unironically agree with this for the most part.

>literally anything not an AR or G19
Your lot are the real zoomers. Contrarian for the sake of being a hipster fag.

Look at this nu-fudd, stuck in his ways

>"an ar-15 will blow a deer in half".
>proceeds to use 300 Weatherby for a 60 lb whitetail

Wow, could you be any more of a city boy? Protip: If SHTF, your biggest problem for the first week or two may be fighting, but then it'll become eating. And I can't emphasize how fast that will become your primary problem - study up on "just in time" inventory systems, and you'll realize just how fucked most people are if there's even the slightest disruption to the 3000-mile supply chain that puts Wonder Bread on the shelves at Piggly Wiggly. And once those shelves are bare for the long term (or even medium term), what are you going to do?

It's typical of the people on this board that they think small-picture when it comes to SHTF, but not big-picture.

yeah but the AR-15 is military grade.

lol no u.

You can agree that a G19 and AR is pretty much all you need and still recognize the fact that having food stores is important.

I think he's implying you can't hunt for food with an AR-15.

Attached: 1528570802691.jpg (607x608, 60K)

this

>"An AR-15 and Glock 19 is all you need, son"
That's not lore, that's facts. AR-15 is the ideal combat rifle. Glock is not my pistol of choice, but like an AR it is hard to beat in its class.

>having food stores is important.
Okay but what do you do when your food stores run out? Which they will, faster than you think.

Are you implying that hunting for food is a viable plan? There are a lot of guns in this country. There are also a lot of hunters in your area that are much better at hunting than you are. Wildlife gets hunted away pretty quickly, dude.

>faster than you think
It's a simple calculation, guy.

You can - sorta - but as good as the AR is as a combat rifle is as suboptimal as it is as a hunting rifle. For the purposes of hunting, it's a suboptimal rifle in a suboptimal caliber, and must people put suboptimal optics on it (red dots are great for combat, but not so good for hunting). Can it be made to kinda-sorta work? Sure - and so can a Red Ryder BB gun. But if you're serious about SHTF survival, you'll want to have at least one gun in your collection that's optimal for putting food on the table.

Well, we've got a dunce on our hands.

>subjective opinion
>facts
If you were talking semi auto centerfire rifles, then I'd agree but AR-15s specifically? Nah

Taking game with an AR is not some gargantuan challenge...

There's nothing wrong with ARs. If you deviate to some other analog out of your hipster urges then you're going to encounter notable disadvantages.

>Are you implying that hunting for food is a viable plan? There are a lot of guns in this country. There are also a lot of hunters in your area that are much better at hunting than you are. Wildlife gets hunted away pretty quickly, dude.
Yup - you're a city boy. Out here in the real world it would take a very long time to hunt away all the edible animals. We're not going to run out of dove, quail, pigeon, geese, squab, rabbit, grouse, duck, pheasant, or even wild hogs around here anytime soon.

>Taking game with an AR is not some gargantuan challenge...
Which game? Deer? You can do it. Rabbit? Kinda-sorta. Birds? Yeah, not happening. Which means there's a lot of food that's - pun intended - off the table if an AR is all you've got.

Have fun running around your county and onto other peoples land in a grid-down scenario while toting a shotgun.

Ok, I'll amend things for the OP:

>An AR, G19 and Mossberg 88 is all you need son.

>Have fun running around your county and onto other peoples land in a grid-down scenario while toting a shotgun.
Holy shit, you are the most city boy dude that was ever a city boy! Imagine living in a county where there isn't tons of open space that nobody owns!

Alright, dude. Keep thinking that things are going be like your favorite tv show. I'm sure you'll do great out there. You totally won't get domed because you're a naive dunce, or starve to death.

I think they said that about the buffalo too.

hurr durr .308 and .32 speccial are essentially the same because they both start with a 3. get AIDS and die you autistic faggot

>Alright, dude. Keep thinking that things are going be like your favorite tv show. I'm sure you'll do great out there. You totally won't get domed because you're a naive dunce, or starve to death.
And what's your plan once your closet full of Steve-approved MREs runs out?

>the most proven and widely used firearms are the best choice
yeah that couldn't be right

Those weren't hunted for food, they were exterminated on purpose during a war. The whole idea was to get rid of them so the Indian tribes who were dependent on hunting them would be deprived of their food supply and end up with no choice but to move to a reservation.

>being this obtuse
lmao

I unironically want this so bad. For the spooks and gooks.

I'm not super into prepping anymore. I'm more focused on having no more than 3 months of sustainment. Anything longer seems to me like an apocalypse scenario - which nobody will survive.

>there's nothing wrong with ARs
>other rifles have inherent disadvantages
This is the nufuddery I'm talking about. Acknowledge that the AR has flaws

>Ideal

No, it's the cheapest "good enough" option.

Attached: 1552350881632.jpg (443x455, 96K)

every gun has flaws, but compared to everything else the AR is easily the best choice

....What flaws do ARs have relative to alternatives

An Ar-15 doesn't have to be chambered in 5.56, user. And even so, 5.56 out of a 20" barrel is more than adequate for most game.

Onions drinks and tofu fill the dietary needs of most people "more than adequately" but you're a faggot if that's all you consume.

Anything else.

If you only have two guns why not spend the money on something better than a basic bitch AR and a block 19?

>direct impingement
>buffer tube in stock
>16 inch barrels have shit ballistics unless you buy defensive shit
I will give you points for modularity though, but most people defend them so vehemently because PSAs are 350$ so it's what they can afford

This. Hog alone won't get hunted out any time soon. You forgot squirrel, though.

You're a hipster. You people are the real nu-fudds.
AR and G19 is facts and logic.

Nothing wrong with and ideal are two very different terms.

Direct impingement is not a detriment, guy.
Buffer tube in stock is w/e I guess. As opposed to a system that has a recoil system inside of the receiver, the standard AR / buffer in stock system is proven.
10.3" and 14.5" barrels have slain countless bodies. And that's with using green tip trash. Is that all you got?

>Notable disadvantages

In b4 you can't name any besides muh aftermarket and pretend that you'll constantly need spare parts that you'll loot from other gun owners like in Fortnite.

>shitting where you eat is good
>the inability to fold your stock; cracking the tube renders the gun useless
>just because it can doesn't mean it's ideal

You can always find a weird niche where an alternative to the general best in class would be preferable.

Fudds are about wood furniture, bolt-action, pump action, and basic trusted firearm ownership to the degree that they get up their own asses about it.
Tacticool and mall ninjas are about military larp, stupid accessories, and gucci guns. Fudds would be appaled by that.

>Most proven
>A fucking glock

Attached: Dire_Yeet.png (493x493, 190K)

>Everyone died at the seige of leningrad

Can you be any more retarded?

Only for poorfags.

If you want a decently accurate and reliable one be prepared to spend more than you would on an AK.

Nigger HK chose the AR platform, you can go be a poorfag with your autistic 5.56 SCAR

Nobody in the cities. Rural America will be just fine.

Other calibers are notorious for having problems, unless you mean .22lr or 300 BLK. Enjoy your jams when you need to take down a moose or starve.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glock#Users
can you not being a flaming autist for five seconds?

Hipsters deliberately pick a worse alternative. You're the equivalent of someone claiming anyone picking a Mustang or pickup truck over a Honda Accord is a hipster.

But neither the AR nor the G19 is best in its class unless you prioritize one specific feature that isn't the most practical.

I'll use my go-to references based off my experience: M16A4/M4 vs M27 IAR/HK416
416s are supposed to be the gold standard for piston guns.

Here are the detriments:
>Heavier
>Not inherently more reliable when used as a rifle; arguably more likely to malfunction
>Not inherently more accurate
>Bulky

That's all I can think of right now just between those two rifles.

Hence nu-fudds. Both are cucks, both believe their favored aesthetic is "all you need".

Slings have also slain countless bodies.

>siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips
yup the 1911 won 2 world wars, that's all the proven I need

It's also one of the lightest. Name your preference.

Fair point. AR is a great combat rifle, but 223 is lacking as an ethical game hunting cartridge. I posit that its combat role is more important, and in an emergency it will do the trick if you're any kind of a patient, decent shot.

You clown. Anything that I experience, here, in 2019+ that requires the exhaustion of 3mo of food stores is probably an apocalypse scenario. Nice strawman, though.

What is your link supposed to prove? There are better brands for non-poorfags that don't produce such a cheap-feeling, uncomfortable, low-tolerance piece of shit. Glocks are for people whose jobs require them to carry a gun that they don't have to be good with or enthusiastic about, whose bosses get Glocks at a massive discount. Glock is only good at tricking military LARPers into paying too much for a product that lags behind Smith and fucking Wesson.

>The only two handguns in the world are the 1911 and the Glock brand Glock

Imagine being this noguns.

>Hipsters deliberately pick a worse alternative
That's exactly what I'm implying

The piece of plastic throws a piece of lead at a piece of meat very reliably. If it gets the job done simply and easily, who cares if it is suboptimal compared to your durr gun?

That's a pretty long jump on the "arguably". Besides, the basic bitch rollerboy assembled by Century, of all people, has sub MOA and handles dirt better. I guess if you have really weak arms the AR is for you, though.

>Direct impingement is not a detriment

Attached: 1550620267096.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Good point, until all the game is extinct. Then I hope you have a stockpile of easy-to-carry, flat-shooting ammo and a reliable lightweight rifle. Crops don't defend themselves.

Not him but it isn't. Clean your weapon when it cools. Is that a problem for you? You don't even have to do it every day.

>uncomfortable
Awwwww, do you need a motrin? An ice-pack? Must be like another shoa everytime you pick up a Glock.

This. Look at competition shooters, people who actually rely on their pistol performing. Glock comes in something like sixth.

How much did you spend on custom stippling to achieve this level of sunk cost fallacy?

Reminder that AR-style rifles got jammed by dust in Iraq.

>Needs more cleaning

That's time that could be spent gathering food. Already that's a detriment. Minutes make hours and every hour counts in a survival scenario.

After completely redesigning everything except the operation controls

5.56 IS more interesting. Who cares how cheap tracers are, its shit past 50 meters.

>Shotguns are sub-optimal for home defense
>Revolvers are bad CC options due to capacity

Attached: 1503453490741.jpg (460x645, 44K)

reminder that AR rifles jam whether there's dust or not, dummy. and reminder that hot carbon residue is a lubricant.

Guaranteed replies lmao people are triggered by the fact they shoot .22

>If you have really weak arms
You faggot. Try hiking 30km on no sleep carrying 100+lbs of other gear. You don't recognize the value in having lightweight equipment because you're an overweight LARPer with an allergy to physical strain.

In the Marine Corps, I saw many IARs suffer the same malfunction that was a result of their piston system. 416s are way more likely to turn into bolt-action rifles when the piston becomes fouled. Good news? The only way you can access it for cleaning is if you remove the handguards. With an M4, your primary point of friction in the upper receiver. If things get sluggish, you pump in some oil and your good to go.

You haven't disproven anything.

Coconut water is, has always been and forever will be dank as fuck
Coconut ANYTHING for that matter
Fuck I love coconut

Funnily enough I decided to keep it stock and deal with it like a big boi

>AR
>Not the autism rifle

Topkek