Jow Forums

Jow Forums,

I've been out of the gun loop for awhile. A long while. To put it into perspective, last time I bought a gun it was a nugget for $100, and crates of 880 rounds for nearly the same price.

It appears milsurp has gone up quite a bit, and a lot of milsurp ammo has dried up. So, my questions are:
>What is the best deal on milsurp these days
>Is AIM Surplus still decent
>Is there any abundant milsurp ammo anymore, preferably 8mm
>Is there any surplus Garand ammo anywhere

I'm wanting to buy a milsurp rifle soon, and dunno what to look out for anymore.

Attached: 68ssrs.jpg (1210x676, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.deals
jgsales.com/star-bm,-9mm-luger,-compact-semi-auto-pistol,-gss,-gunsmith-special,-blued,-used.-p-102773.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger if you got the money to be fucking around with that gen Camaro you can do better than slavshit.

Makarov, CZ 52, and Polish P-64 can still be had for under $400
440 round tins of surplus 54r is going for around $160.

Pretty much just sucks to be you if you want any kind of surplus rifle, they're seemingly all going for at least $500 for anything that isn't a nugget or thrashed undesirable mauser/enfield.

Milsurp. Good luck. Supplies dried up a long time ago.

Try ammoman.com for ammo.
Try gun.deals to locate milsurp gun sales
I would look under C&R guns.

Spanish mausers, carcanos, and M95 carbines can be had regularly in the $300 range, for now. Arisakas have been moving up in price pretty quickly. Great deals can still be found occasionally on other guns, but don't count on it. Milsurp ammo is pretty much gone, but PPU has a lot under $1 per round, and wolf makes cheap steel case commie ammo. Your best bet for garand 30-06 is probably PPU. The new cheap guns are PSA AR-15s and various .308 bolt actions, both of which are in the $350 range and are good quality.

I like milsurp. I have a fucking museum in my house. 1896 Krag, 1903 Springfield, M44 Nugget, M31 nugget, two Kar98k's, an 1888 Commission Rifle, M1 Garand, a bunch of old lever actions, a WASR10 and a few AR15s. A couple carcanos, a belt fed BAR.... I can go on.

I wish I would have bought a lot more back then, all those old european rifles would have been fun. I ended up selling my MG42 because there was no 8mm left. It was a semi-auto converted and was a piece of shit really.

1) There's a couple good deals left in pistols, like the Star BM and Yugo Tokarevs. Once they're gone, the era of cheap milsurp is pretty much over.
2) Yes.
3) No.
4) No.

In addition, you should get a CMP Garand while they last. They're not cheap, but they're underpriced for what they are. I know that CMP said they have a ten-year supply, but you'd be surprised how fast ten years goes by, and once CMP runs out, you'll never find Garands this cheap again.

Absolute cheapest fire-able gun you will find that is not a hipoint
>jgsales.com/star-bm,-9mm-luger,-compact-semi-auto-pistol,-gss,-gunsmith-special,-blued,-used.-p-102773.html

This, pretty much. We're at lifetime low prices for ARs in general, and it probably isn't gonna last too much longer heading into primary season for 2020.

I already own a Mak, but might get another. I have a bulgarian circle 10 with the barrel shot out. Might convert that one to .380 and get another russian one if I can find one.

I might, I already have a Garand, though not a CMP. It's a bringback

if your brain tells you that a camaro is a good use of your money, I've got some bad news for you...

>Are AK74's reasonably priced?
No, and neither is ammo for them. The entire AK market is absolute trash now.

Lucky for me it was inherited.
That's a shame. I always wanted an AK74... Still might by one. Money isn't that big of a concern if it's something I really, really want. What's the reason for the market going to trash?

KVAR/Century fuckery

>What's the reason for the market going to trash?
import bans/sanctions
well obama too but mostly import bans

>thinking that piece of shit c*evy is worth anything

I'd agree with you if it wasn't an RS/SS. It's been a one owner, all matching serial Boomer Mobile. Immaculate condition, and very very few miles on it. I'm rebuilding the engine, though. It sat for awhile. I will agree that Chevy sucks in general, though. I prefer Ford. I'm also a subie fag that doesn't vape.

Fuck. Well, let's just blame Oredguard and call it done.

Nice find, how much he rape you for it?

I take it back you might be able to rip off a boomer if you have original paperwork. Normally I just see people putting the emblems on stock cars that might be worth 10k in perfect condition.

Inherited when my Grandpa passed. My dad was supposed to get it, but he died young.

It's a family heirloom. I doubt I'd ever sell it unless the value was in the millions. So I'll never sell it. Thank God grandpa was a stickler for documents. I have every single receipt from his payments for it, the financial agreements, and pretty much any and everything with it.

I am curious what it'd sell for. My guess would be 50-60k. Maybe more if it's a super boomer.

I would say about 45k max, that's Hagerty value and they are normally generous. '

Buy an Ak parts kit and mags now before they all dry up

Attached: 1535597292601.jpg (4032x2480, 1.5M)

That's a very nice gift user, I hope you enjoy it.
You fuckign faggot.

What parts kits to look out for? What to avoid? And yeah that does sound about right. I just did a quick glance online at some. I figure with the paperwork and all that some uber boomer might pay up more. Not that I'd sell it

I do. can't wait to finish it once the rebuild is done.
If it makes you feel better, this was pretty much all I got. Mom got all the money and blew it on painkillers. Did the same thing with Dad's money. Fortunately I made damn sure she didn't get this car and Grandpa's shotgun.

Nogunz here. Which of those three guns will be the best option for actual use

Actual russian stuff