Talk to me about Prvi Partizan ammo

Talk to me about Prvi Partizan ammo.
I buy ammo in bulk because cost.
The supply of m2 ball is gone and I need a replacement.

Attached: 20529BD3-4D36-4D1D-96D5-5851F7C35095.png (2048x1536, 1015K)

PPU 7.62x51 147gr is good 2 go. Shoots clean through both my DSA FAL and PTR91

pretty good

Probably the best blend of price and quality on the market

Their .357 range ammo is full power, unlike almost everything else

I bought a bunch of 5.56 because it was ridiculously cheap. I figured it was probably shit ammo but good enough for backyard shooting and hell, if I get a few FTF's or other ammo problems it would be good practice anyway.
So far, I think I've shot about 600 rounds, not one problem, never failed to fire, doesn't really seem dirtier than any other ammo, and it's at least as accurate as Federal. I've never had anything way off in my groups, anyway.
I'll probably buy more to throw into my stockpile (not just the "shit ammo" bin).

They still make affordable .30 mauser, they're great.

buy wolf

When I can't get surplus ammo for my Garand, PPU is what I get. It's decent.

Does wolf even make M2 ball?

It's pretty good stuff. I would say I shoot about 100-200 rounds of their ammo most weeks. My only complaint is that my new levergun absolute hates their 170 grain 30-30 load, nigh to the point that I basically just shot the rest of it for the brass.

Their brass, btw, is good.

Their 30-06 is garand spec, or just buy a vented plug and shoot anything.

Didn't know that.

Why?

All the ppu I've bought and shot has been good to go

Attached: 0112180901.jpg (2560x1280, 1.12M)

Good shit. Only M2 Ball I use in my M1 Garand and only 8mm Mauser I use in my Kar98k.

Never once had a malfunction or misfire out of literally thousands of rounds. Cheap, too!

all of my rifles get a steady diet of PPU. Their 7.5 Swiss isn't nearly as powerful as GP11, but it goes bang every time and I can actually buy the PPU without selling a kidney.

PPU is based as fuck. One of the only companies that still produces all sorts of oddball calibers

While I don't want to discount with what other anons have said, *some* PPU is dirty as fuck, and not especially accurate. Some of it is downright FILTHY. Not all their stuff is the same. I have had primer strike issues with PPU .308 before.

All ammo is dirty
This is why we clean our guns.

If you are gonna buy it get it quick because they tend to come into the country in large batches and sell through. They will be out of stock more often then they are in stock.

hell yeah borther garandgear.com sells an enhanced gas plug that lets you shoot most loads just dont buy any retarded PLATINUM EDITION 230 GRAIN ELK SLAYER loads. I just shoot everyday 150 grain ammo now no problem

Roger that
Ordered.
Thanks for the info.

Attached: 9134BF5C-488D-4F78-8E44-56A275DAB2D5.gif (219x199, 1.02M)

It's good, not bad at all.
>7.62 x 51

Thats what i run through my garand. works just fine and isn't over pressured.

PPU is epic