Gun Confessions

Confess your gun sins, my son.

Attached: 1510643491984.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Told a guy to put salt water in his barrel to neutralize corrosion in the QTDDTOT thread and he actually did it

I bought a Galil ARM kit from Apex with NOS barrel and 4 good quality mags last May for $480. I found out only after purchasing it that it will be another $1k to have it finished since I don't have the room or tools to do it myself... honestly I've completely lost interest in finishing it and am considering just selling it for a big loss at like $350 or whatever I can get it off my hands for.

Attached: GalilKit.jpg (644x362, 124K)

i used a large caliber bronze cleaning brush on an old .22 and the whole rod got jammed in there

i broke the gun man

I haven't had the time to shoot or clean my guns in years they are just collecting dust in my gun case I'm so sorry father

I buy guns based on how they look

I'm not sure this is a sin but I definitely feel odd about doing this:

I just got a PSA fully assembled upper and it wouldn't cycle ammo, it kept getting stuck and would need a lot of force to fully close a round into the chamber. Then once I'd closed the chamber I needed to use Mosin levels of force to eject the cartridge.

So I sat in my garage and cycled the same 60 rounds through my gun 10 times.
Every time it ejected a round it would fall on a dirty rug and have bits of hair or grime stick to it and I cycled them anyways.

After I was done I washed my steel cased ammo in water and reloaded my magazines.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u4.jpg (1000x944, 83K)

wow you're just fucking dumb apparently.
Did you lube your upper first? PSA is notorious for shipping their guns absolutely bone-fucking-dry, that's how my AR9 upper was.

If you hold it for a little while I'll give you 250 when my shit is straightened out

I'll probably hold onto it for a while or until I get a good offer. I am dreading putting it on GunBroker because I really don't want to deal with fudds.
$250 might be a bit low for me, idk about losing half what I paid. I am trying to roll the money into a 10mm RIA 1911 doublestack, and $250 doesn't quite get me where I want.

Distracted while cleaning rifle. Took a sip of lube as the rest of my drink went into receiver. Tried to clean it best I can. Will my rifle, god and the Jow Forumsube ever fogive me?

>Took a sip of lube
h-how did it taste, user?

Hope that lube was non-toxic or at least minty like frog lube.

Bought a glock for my first gun instead of a CZ PCR or P01 like I should have. I couldn’t find them in stock so I went with the plastic glawk. I hate that fucking gun. Gay faggoty grip angle, shitty sights, and terrible ergos. Hate that gun can’t wait to trade it in for a CZ this weekend. The glock is a poor mans fudd gun

I mexican carried my 1911 for a year when I was 22 then one night when I put it away I saw the safety was disengaged.

I realized how stupid I was and changed my ways, it's true your brain really doesn't fully form til ~25ish.

>time to shoot or clean my guns in years
Stop lying you're just lazy

Attached: 1548638399338.jpg (2107x1668, 1.63M)

I have no interest in compacts or subcompacts, other than my VZ 70, once I get a steady income flowing again, I'm only gonna buy full size or longslide pistols. Fuck you, go big or go home.
Outside of the USP and it's derivatives, the P2000 and the Mark 23 (yes I know the MK23 came first), I have no interest in HK, their other stuff does not fit my aesthetic tastes.
I'm going to get a Browning black label 1911 in.380, and you niggers can't stop me, I know y'all hate it.
I almost ND'd into a friend's ceiling, I was in his gun closet, racking the slides, safety-off, on all his shotguns to hear that orgasmic CHK-CHK sound, and at the last shotgun, I did it, and a shell fell out. I nearly shat a brick, and then I racked all the shells out. I'm such a retard.

Attached: the colonel wojak A.I..jpg (540x818, 90K)

Sheared off the locking lugs of this asshole's k31

I bought a Standard Manufacturing DP-12. Regretted it a year later and sold it. Live and learn.

I have no intention of getting good at shooting I just wanna buy lots of guns and ring gongs and blast watermelons every weekend

My first handgun was a keltec PF9

I don't carry and have no interest in ever doing so.

the first time i picked up my gun and tried the sights i closed the wrong eye

i have never felt more retarded in my life

I have a fetish for women burping so I challenge people to soda chugging contests on whisper

Bait

what is the appeal?

Attached: 1550353860135.jpg (737x473, 87K)

It was I who actually shot up Vegas, Parkland and Pittsburgh

My peepee

I-is it really you, Mr Hyde? Do you truly grace us with your presence?

>those digits

Maybe yours. I was never stupid enough to do that.

i watched op suck tranny cocks and my pp went down

I took her apart and lubed her up... EVERYWHERE.
I took apart the bolt and lubed inside there, even got lube in under the ejector.
Trust me, she was wetter than my balls on a hot Florida day.

After cycling all those rounds by hand she now feeds and ejects reliably.. I guess PSA just has a break in period.

I put good uppers (bcm, BRO, spikes) on poverty pony lowers.

>Confess your gun sins, my son.

I sold a M1895 Nagant to a (likely) illegal Russian immigrant because he had a valid (looking) Nevada DL and passed a NICS check.

Fucking commies.

I clean my AK.

Also said AK is an RAS47
And I actually like it.

I like revolvers uwu

I hate seeing fat "people" with guns but I'm fat.

I purchased $150 of glock mags with money I dont have to use in a gun I do not own to shoot bullets I can not afford.

You killed Jews, a bunch of Democrat spawn, and Jason aldean fans. Your only sin was missing aldean and la goblina.

>good uppers
>BCM

I don’t remember what gun was my first gun any more. I have it narrowed down to 2 but I’m not sure which one it is.

I unironically have a Punisher lower. Bought it at a LGS immediately after some mass shooting. The guys running the place were all a bunch of dudebros, so it was either that or the Spartan helmet.

I bought this just to avoid buying an AR.

Attached: IMG_20190208_183052192-1.jpg (5344x3006, 3.29M)

There is only like 5 companies that mill out lowers from the same billets. My Psa marked lower was milled by Aero. If you pay more than $60 for a lower, you're paying for a brand name and nothing more.

He's one hundred percent right.

Forgive me high Führer, but the Jews took Israel...
They used their gypsywives as meat shields, their fat was VERY THICK.

I've never held a real gun in my life.
I just think they're neat.

Have you tried wd40?

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (360x640, 30K)

I'm probably gonna buy the new hi point c9 when it comes out.

Till Star wars laser weaponry makes them obsolete

am black but dont own a hi point , kel tec or even a glock

I could own several nice guns but instead I own half a dozen cheap shitty guns

That is one ugly rifle.

i bought my first gun today. i'm not a Jow Forums regular though and stopped posting on 4chom in general.

I showed up to the range and dumped my guns on a table and accidentally flagged a dude I didn't see setting up targets as I set them on the table.

W H Y

Same energy

I haven’t gone shooting in over a year

And I fucking love it.

Attached: IMG_20190207_222424639.jpg (5344x3006, 2.22M)

because I'm a contractor/part time worker - I don't have enough money to shoot anything more than my shotty at the skeet range all that much.

I support gun rights 100%, but I have never bought, owned, used or even held a gun in my life.
And frankly, I’m so constantly depressed anxious and self-hating I’m pretty sure I’d have killed myself long ago if I actually had one. I hate where my life has gone.

tfw same fetish and am worried about finding a girl i like but she is terrible at it

Attached: 1541471517492.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

I secretly desire an obrez'd tankgewher

You have shit taste.

Fucking mall ninja is too much of a manlet for a proper PTR in 308.

Same

We must keep suffering

How'd you do that, details please I'm actually impressed.

I wrecked an AG42 with some reloads. 37.0 gr of H4895 behind a 143gr VLD-X is just a little too much. Fantastic out of an m96 though.

Forgive me Jow Forums

It should run fine dry.

It’s a real fear my friend. Luckily my wife is good at it

Lose weight

Still nogunz because I can't stop spending my money on weed
I need to spark my gun addiction, gonna be way healthier for me

I own two guns that I keep with my friend because I barely shoot and close to enlisting. He loans out the pistol from time to time to family (because Georgia and niggers) and breaks in the shotgun on a regular basis. For some reason the guns are easier to handle and shoot after that.

I lived in California without a bullet button.

I conned an old man into trading me an H&R Sportsman for an old and hardly working XD then blocked his email afterward. I touched up the XD's cosmetics enough to make it not obvious and said it was in working order.

I ruined a 200€ .308 suppressor.

>Buy a new .308 tikka.
>Get the scope and mounts fitted in a gun shop
>shop sells me a suppressor as well, screws it onto the threads at the end of the barrel.
>to the range.jpg
>First five shots in a nice 1,5 moa group at 100m.
>Adjust scope, shoot some more
>these groups are spreading, What is is going on?
>Shoot some more, it is getting kinda dark, and I´m a bit tired, maybe it is just me.
>Now these groups are barely on paper, there has to be something wrong with this gun or the scope.
>drive back to the store
>the salesman touches the supressor, it is at least 2 rotations loose.
>Look through, the baffles are fucked up big time.
>I didn´t read the instructions that said to tighten the suppressor after every shot for the first 20 shots.
>the store gave me 100€ discount on the suppressor but I still feel stupid.

I sometimes shoot my guns indoors at books like cokeman does because I get bored.

The absolute only reason for subcompacts is conceal carrying and baby hands. Don’t feel bad.

I own 2 Cuntury Arms AKs

I have a trial subscription to Big Daddy Unlimited and it actually did save me 250 on a DDM4V7 upper but I'm going to cancel my subscription next month probably. Sorry Garand Fumb.

I own 3 guns. Never shot them.

Working 60 hour weeks leaves little day light for anything extra. The joys of running my own business

If it ain't a Century Arms you got yourself a very good rifle. If you got an OG H&K you got yourself an excellent rifle.

Are you retarded?

Attached: Ht3wOgi.png (487x410, 165K)

>The joys of running my own business

Does it pay well and satisfies you as a human being?

>Guy bought the only other nice alternative to based closet LARPers ARs and East Yuro AIDS monkey AKs
>The rifle itself is pretty good as long as it ain't made by Century
>Shit taste

Fuck off

I'm a European legal gun owner. But here, they can take back our guns if we stop practicing in a licenced range after one year.

So, sometime, I think about black market... I dream about a unregistered M92 hidden in my house...

How can I clean myself from that devil, father ?

Attached: 367295797.jpg (2048x1152, 314K)

I purchased a MK23 for $2300 back in 2009 as my first ever firearm with two years worth of first job as cashier income. Not a great idea as a first firearm.

I clean my guns.

French yuro here. Don't please the (((dick gobblers))) at the govt by going by their rules. If you live in a Euro state where the police is uneffective and never does shit (like mine), do it.

I own a high point.

You're not a sinner, you're just poor.

I've played three games of Russian roulette, and am somehow still alive. I don't even know anymore.

Attached: 60766.jpg (2048x1536, 208K)

I put 400 rounds of bulgarian milsurp through my mosin then put it away in a backyard shed for a whole year. When I got it out I couldn't see through the barrel. I still have that rifle.

Shut your whore mouth

Defying the anti-constitutionalists is an act of worship, user.

Play with an auto loader PUSSY!

Real men play Russian roulette with single shot revolvers, pussy.

Well obviously not, retard, if he cant use his guns. Duh

I fired around 100 or so rounds out of my M96 about 4 months ago, I have yet to clean it...

I blasted off a good 40 or 50 12g in a swamp without thinking about the water table

Attached: 1553887394601.png (631x624, 106K)