If you're American, do you have any excuse for not having already buried 5 AR15's?

If you're American, do you have any excuse for not having already buried 5 AR15's?

Attached: modern weapons caching.jpg (275x430, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=712D888E5855AAA2E901A269B998CA31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made a really good, sealed container and filled it with transformers and pokemon cards and buried it in a place for scientists to find 1000's of years from now. I'm still using my AR though

you could still be using your pokermon cards too

I wrote a little note to the future humans that these were idols and representations of our gods.

Yea, only pussies bury guns. Real niggas shoot.

Realistically, would burying a cache that has enough arms and ammo to outfit a militia squad and spreading them around your town/city be a good idea?

If you're European, do you have any excuse for not digging up guns?

Oh wait, you cucks handed in your guns lmao

im fuckin workin on it damn leave me alone

Attached: photo.png (250x251, 107K)

Attached: 1550635136957.png (600x580, 360K)

>Mad Maxim

Why would I bury mine when my government hasn't made it illegal to possess like yours lol

No. You're better off having them distributed amongst family and friends. Sort of a hasfuns mutual fund, if you like.

because as NZ found out, things go extremely quickly from being legal to being illegal and having people rat on you, and having police turning up at your home and work

Attached: nz gun confiscation 2.png (768x299, 184K)

That doesn’t work here. Everyone has guns.

okay, tried to warn you

Attached: australia gun confiscation.jpg (700x600, 72K)

US is much slower than that. They didn't even introduce the AWB bill until over a month after Sandy Hook. It didn't get a vote in the Senate until 4 months after, where it was defeated. It would take a bit longer for it to make it to the House and the President signing it in. Then there's usually some sort of grace period. Bump stocks were banned last December, which was in response to Las Vegas which happened over year prior, and it didn't go into effect until late March. There would be plenty of time to stash and bury.

So you don’t bury them then, idiot

>US is much slower than that
anyone got a sister for me to marry to escape to USA

Attached: pepe nz flag Te Pepe.jpg (624x351, 24K)

fuckin snitches...

Ok, so for maximum effectiveness, here's what you do. Buy a gun from a gun store so that it is on paper. Then put that gun in your rafters or wall or something. Make it easy to find, like just near the entrance to the attic. When the police come knocking and find it, they'll be more likely to be satisfied and leave.
Of course, like a good prepper, you have a dozen ARs buried in the yard (and not all in one spot).

Attached: nz gun confiscation 1.png (768x135, 90K)

only if you're catholic, not limp wristed and can wait 7 years.

this

those really discount $200 AR's already come disassembled as well, perfect for greasing up and storing

>wait 7 years

Attached: pedobear.jpg (218x231, 9K)

I do but she's fat and a failure at life

I have an sks, an ak, a howa, a shotgun, and an RFB. That's 5 long guns, now, with another AK, a L1A1, and an Serbu BFG-50 for next year and the one after that, not to mention CZ and Sig handguns. Then I'll buy a lathe and 3d printer and reverse engineer them all and just make a shit ton of copies. Now fuck off

Attached: 5983879_01_sks_bullpup_7_62x39_640.jpg (640x480, 69K)

You don’t bury them for that. You start digging in and getting ready to kill govt agents.

What Phil said is good unless you are facing bans or confiscations. In that case if you don't want to immediately do a waco, that idea isn't too bad, except I would hide them anywhere no one would suspect or be able to see.

Attached: 1553828947966.jpg (610x744, 139K)

What is the point in having guns burred in cosomline other than for archaeologist to find a few centuries from now?
If it happening it's happening and you'll want them in your hand. You're not going to dig them up 10 years after the happening because the population will have accepted defeat by then.

>If you're American, do you have any excuse for not having already buried 5 AR15's?
If it's time to bury your guns, it's time to dig them up.

If it's time to bury them it's time to use them.

Are you going to go out in a blaze of glory when they first come knocking or are you going to pretend to comply at first and become part of an organized resistance?

But why would I need to bury my guns for that to happen?
If things have gotten that far if there isn't already an organized resistance there never will be

why don't we organize a mutual defence group? think bundy ranch. but on a large scale.
my state would immediately become a safe state anyway

Attached: 1554329448062.jpg (720x877, 90K)

>Why don't we make a group where the ATF can easily take everyone down before any civil resistance can be mounted
ATF please go

Attached: atf agent.jpg (1024x768, 195K)

I'm not a crazy person.

I own a cnc router
Ain't gotta bury shit until the government bans assault metal

Attached: 6544343242.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>American
another butthurt euro

Why not fake the gay and get better odds of getting accepted through the cucked system?
>Help, I'm being oppressed here!
>Accept me!
>I'm Jewish, etc.

If you are joining a resistance then, you are too late. Take a look at the commies.
>Trump elected
>Immediately start forming groups
>He hasn't even done anything yet
>Redneck commies start shooting up Pepes in the desert
>Membership is in the hundreds of commies
If you aren't already in an underground resistance group, you are already dead.

I think the other guy is trying to say you have two arsenals, one buried and one that you have in your house. The gun happening starts and you "comply" by turning in your house guns. After an underground resistance is formed you dig up the dirt gats. I don't agree with it but I understand it

You don't have to do it online. In fact, it would be better not to.
>Don't form groups, it's not safe!
Only if you're an idiot that can't stay quiet about certain things. Know your friends.

Anyone have a pdf of this book?

How was that ad effective? You'd only go to prison if there's almost no noncompliance. Did it occur to Aussies that this was wrong and they didn't have the prisons or the personnel to lock everyone up?
Man I love states' rights.

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 218K)

does Jow Forums count?

there was no buyback program in any european country. they just put mandatory registration on all new gun purchases, so when they decided to ban something, you have no choice but to hand it in.

You always have a choice, you're just too much of a pussy to pursue it

Attached: Dans-vacation-1-1.png (1000x1413, 688K)

Why not just bury the deep state globalist gun grabbing glow in the dark niggers instead?

Attached: 1553205751085.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

and lose everything you have?

A cringey image on every level

If the time to bury your guns has come, the time to dig them up and use them has long since passed.

That's just so completely the most cucked mentality to have that I don't even know what to say. If you think that creature comforts are more important than freedom you have fully become what they wanted you to become: a complacent sheep.
Even a slave gets a bed to sleep in and roof over their head

Unlike the cucks in NZ and faggots like you, the only things I'll be giving them are the bullets.

Lemme plow that hairy hobbit ass

When people say it's time to bury your guns, it's really time to dig them up.

When you lose your freedom, you have already lost everything.

Because when the time comes to hide your guns, its about to time to start using them!!!

Amrica isn't oz or nz. Not saying there's a guaranteed revolution, but shit will definitely pop off if they try to pull something like this outside of urban liberal containment zones.

>this gardevoir card is an icon made to the goddess of beauty

Why is it you people that regurgitate this nonsense never attempt to kick off the bugaloo? Because it IS time to start burying shit.

Well, what would this "choice" exactly be? Everyone talks about cowabunga, but the edgiest meme at this point about it seems to be just "losing your guns in a boating accident," or perhaps reporting them falsely as stolen when they finally start enacting door-to-door confiscation. Asking people to throw away everything in a firefight with the police or by pulling a JFK on a gun-grabber politician is just basement larping if you haven't done so yourself, or at least have detailed plans to do it and survive the ensuing manhunt for more than a few days.

In principle, though, I actually agree. Treasonous elites will never stop pushing until citizens start pushing back. That case in Houston comes to mind - even though the couple that got no-knock raided got killed, they shot 5 police officers. If they had just gotten killed, I think HPD to this day would still continue no-knock raids.

We're already on track to lose everything we have.

booksdescr.org/item/index.php?md5=712D888E5855AAA2E901A269B998CA31

What I did was break into city parks after hours and buried my caches. Thats definitely somewhere that you know wont be a walmart parking lot in 5 years.

But like others said, you should also make sure all family and friends are armed as well as hide some very close to your property or in your walls incase you have to get them quick

>burying them
I'm more of a stash them in the barn rafters sort of guy. Less preparation and easier access should the need arise.

>If you're American, do you have any excuse for not having already buried 5 AR15's?
Yeah, having a brain

This