Yankee Marshall having stroke during video

Dude his eye is fucking up and he slurrs some speech. A later vid says he should be ok, but that shit is serious. Get to a hospital right away.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJnBuSSA43E

Attached: yankee marshall.png (1257x974, 2.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GS-kdjyXIMU
youtube.com/watch?v=IpasnTST-E4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOAH THATS SCARY SHIT

It's probably Bell's Palsy. I doubt he would be on vacation in California if it was a stroke.

God damn, CA losing high cap mags and this in one day? I feel like a kid on christmas. What's next is PSA going to declare bankruptcy?

>but that shit is serious. Get to a hospital right away.
uhh, maybe that's why he went to the hospital?

Kill yourself tranny

41%

I’ve noticed this in his videos. One eye twitches uncontrollably and the other eye rolls into the back of his head. And he is in denial about his condition. Sad

that or he doesnt want his fanbase of loosers to think that hes somhow less in theor minds because of his retarded eye

Wow his level of faggotry is actually hazardous.

They are probably the most solvent gun company out there

Yankee Marshall dying would the single best thing to happen to the gun community.

it's the AIDS

youtube.com/watch?v=GS-kdjyXIMU
pretty sure he knows

Fucking finally, someone off this faggot.

Must be all the semen and ass pounding.

Attached: 1545757255264.jpg (1136x682, 52K)

This is just the beginning. The mass boomer die off approaches. As much as I have been anticipating it, it’s probably going to be sad watching everyone 55 and older die slow deaths as technology keeps them alive longer. We thought it was going to be great but realistically the boomers will still be dying when we are old. The generations coming after the Zoomers will be totally degenerate. With 5g and technological innovation guns will go the way of swords. Depressing times

You will never pass

He definitely fucks those poor kids.

Jeez, I know some people are memeing and Yankee Marshall memes plenty himself, but he is just making bantz for YouTube. I don't wish him any ill will, hope he takes care of himself

Yankee's the first to crack jokes about someone's altered appearance as a result of an affliction if they also hold views he doesn't agree with- fuck him

That's fine, like I said I know people are memeing I just hope he takes care of himself. I'm not saying people can't joke and if it came off that way I apologize since that wasn't my intent

Attached: 1531387929492.png (1080x1053, 662K)

he can't even manipulate the trigger but I'd give him some of my deenz for being so cute

Incidentally, Yankee did in fact threaten to shoot someone's "coon skinned, nigger ass." He stands by what he said because it was supposed to only be for intimidation

time to leave nigger

one of the new vids..

youtube.com/watch?v=IpasnTST-E4

nothing worse than a racist faggot

>Not investing the last of your bux into artificial wombs so your movement can build an army of in-vitros

Attached: creepy+tank+room.jpg (1036x696, 65K)

Words are words. As a white man I've been called all kinds of names, including cracker and even nigger on multiple occasions. Words don't hurt me and they shouldn't hurt anyone.

He's at the Mt Wilson Observatory and showing stroke symptoms, or maybe just neurological damage from the AIDs

Bell's Palsy

Good. I hope his face sags and falls off like the cheese and sausage on a pizza. The Yankee Strokeface.

OH NO, it's.... STROKEFACE!!!! And his annoying intros.

Also he deserves it for being a literal niggerlover faggot. He should get shot through the chest as an example to all gays. 10mm kills bears mfw MFW YOU ARE ACQUAINTED QUADRANT CRACK FMW MFW

That’s nice, but niggers are animals and any stimuli or lack of stimuli is enough to trigger niggers

>Space: Above and Beyond
MY NIGGA.

Not liking a gay faggot Hillary supporting kike Is understandable, but PSA is based .

You'll never look half as good as this DUDE.

Attached: 1554258948913.jpg (2048x3250, 1.14M)

This proves that the Whyman reads into shit that isn't there. durp durp durp.

Silly whyman

>PSA is based!!!
>routinely uses cast materials in their PSAKs over 3 different generations despite acknowledging these guns require hammer forged parts
I remember making $16/hr, good times

SCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOPSCHLOP

>posting yankee marshall videos
OP, you're to blame for this

MAYBE, but I have a close friend with Bell's and the symptoms displayed are different. Now go back to your silver bullets

Still flooding the market with cheap rifles though .

t. nigger lover

>t. nigger lover
Nice try, SPLC

>selling substandard products is baste because cheap xDDDD

Damn yankee get off my YouTube and stop shitting up Jow Forums with that literal faggot.

Woah, is he really a fag?

he did say that he did have eye surgery though

yes really

AIDS tremors.

>is he
try to find a video in which he says "my wife".
if he had a wife, it'd be fucking hard not to say it even once in hundreds of videos he's made.

Med fag here, I wouldn't go as far to say hes actively having a stroke. Probably having a TIA or a series of TIA's which are a HUGE red light for an impending stroke. Ole boomer fag should hit up that doctor and get some blood thinners if he wants to live

that's not how it's like if he did have a stroke he would be saying non sensekle shit