Boogaloo Tactics Thread

Let’s be real here the US civilian population is seriously outgunned and outresourced by the National Guard, so guerilla warfare is our only serious option.

>everyone always brings up muh rice farmers
>nobody actually realizes that the NVA/Vietcong lost 10x as many men
>Ho Chi Minh trail supplied Vietcong much faster than the US could supply its own troops
>and of course nobody actually wanted to be in nam in the first place

So with this in mind, how do you Jow Forumsommandos plan on even just surviving the boogaloo? What tactics to you plan on employing if you even decide to go on the offensive?

Attached: 07EB7AC8-F9F8-453C-97E3-47EE05418F8D.jpg (551x515, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yVvAImQCNY
youtube.com/watch?v=oC6bjtvj-Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Seriously outgunned and outresourced by the National Guard

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=-yVvAImQCNY

>listening to anti-americans about vietnam
that was your first mistake

>Outgunned
>Outresourced
>National
>Guard

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=oC6bjtvj-Yg

is this supossed to be good or bad? because its kind of based.

Everyone seems to forget that the will to fight amongst the National guard wont be as strong as it was for the us army because they Will be fighting theyre own countrymen. There is a limit to how Much a mediocre paycheck can make you transgress on something as basic as not shooting your fellow americans

National guard members will either:
>Get high on coke, steal APC and take to their ooga booga friends
or
>Get high on meth, steal APC and take to their yeehaw friends

Attached: 1550626244055.jpg (960x717, 71K)

Reservists are all tryhard motard weekend warriors anyway, what makes you think they'll even assemble for something like that except for the completely retarded ones.

This. I doubt national guardsmen will shoot at the American people for very long before joining their cause.

Reservists actually doing something lmao
This guys a comedian

wdym anti-americans? those are just facts you dumbass boomer

The Ho Chi Minh Trail could supply the Vietcong much faster than the US Could supple their troops across an ocean

The US Troops in Vietnam killed way more gooks than gooks killed them

And obviously morale was extremely low among the troops, because nobody wanted to be there in the first place and the protests and disrespect to the troops at home just made the situation so much worse.

>Let’s be real here the US civilian population is seriously outgunned and outresourced by the National Guard, so guerilla warfare is our only serious option.

no. just no. sure pic related might be a LARP meme, but still the US gov is hopeless against its millions of armed civilians even if only a fraction of them take up arms. major population centers are made so vulnerable by their reliance on roads that a couple of retards who know the basics on explosives and demolitions could easily shut down their access to food, energy, and commercial goods.

in reality the American citizenship perhaps outguns the government rather than vice versa (at least in the scenario of civil war). Americans own more guns per capita and have loads of veterans and people with military training within their ranks (who usually tend to be more pro-gun than usual). If the Brits couldn't defeat a couple of Irishmen fighting on UK territory with hardly any real military experience armed with military technology hardly as advanced as theirs then the US would be hurting pretty bad trying to fight its own citizens.

also:
>implying loads of people in the Nat Guard, Army, Navy, Air Force, Crayon Corps, Reserves, Intelligence Agencies, etc. wouldn't defect during a civil war.
>implying Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, etc. wouldn't send advisers, equipment, funding, volunteers, and intelligence to rebels.

Attached: 1530988132339.png (1802x905, 203K)

OP Here

Yeah I was wrong lmao we totally got this

>wdym anti-americans?
you dense sperg. i mean the people always saying
>rice farmers

OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE
They are in it for the GIBS

I own a M60A3 , and have stockpiled a sizeable number of AA munitions and suitable spares.

Also, I have built a dirty bomb out of old smoke detectors and used Pampers, and will set it off if the feds invade.

Attached: HelloDave.jpg (1309x1058, 205K)

The Fenian Raids would like a word with you.

That's a really good point that i've never even admittedly taken into consideration. If America gets to the level where the armed forces are actively battling their own people, foreign powers are gonna be happy to help bolster the chaos.

Attached: 26AFCB12-BE3A-416A-B632-BAB6DE232AC7_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 100K)

bomb government buildings and pose as pro government civilian

The patriot defending his family will be the least of their concerns as they're getting attacked on both coasts by China and Russia. They wont be going door to door taking your guns away, they'll be going door to door asking for help.

Attached: 53632427_305815486782573_1565902419006138297_n.jpg (750x444, 62K)

>cover property in razor wire, IED's, choke points, area denial, and other shit to ensure fire superiority.
>Get blackout drunk and load every gun I own and scatter strategically around me
>full body armor and a baby mask with a buttplug/tail
>full blast autistic songs and marching music

Holy fucking shit niggers were a mistake

What kind of new government could one expect after the fall of the current one? Would we adopt a new constitution, or just continue with the old and stick by it? I prefer the latter.

Tweak it to where term limits are a thing and put 'shall not be infringed' in bold font and that ought to be good

We may just end up falling into our own states, kind of like the fall of the soviet union. Some states might form larger states, or confederations.

That's assuming the federal government outright resigns. It's hard to imagine a federal government particularly the U.S. government outright going away.

Attached: 9eomu0u5ijv01.png (1991x1491, 598K)

it would start with local organised groups. after that it would up end up being a tribal system(like it is now except instead of states it be thousands of groups) with a few big groups trying to bully other people. think fallout new vegas.

>XVIII Airborne patch
>Not some retard in basic
Fucking Christ, aren't airborne units supposed to be better trained than the regular infantry? I sure as fuck hope they showed up high as balls that day

whites only direct democracy no representatives or useless bureaucrats. socially esoteric conservatism fiscally capitalist with nationalization of public utilities and services ie healthcare, energy, education, etc. women can't vote, only employed men with income over GDP/capita.

New boss same as the old boss except worse

one can dream

>outgunned and outresourced by the National Guard,
Lollipops

Attached: 1551131669494.jpg (400x400, 61K)

Dude, I have mad respect for our armed services, don't get me wrong

But to say the civies of the US are outgunned is wrong. Tons of veterans would fight and lots of the guard are just as inexperienced in fighting as the general pop. Also lots of us on this board go out shooting more then a few times a month. That's more then lots of guard do in a year. Then the whole slew of advantages a hypothetical militia/insurgency/whatever the title, force has over conventional forces.... History and tactics are remarkably available to us. A domestic conflict would have gross amounts of support equipment on both sides, especially with defectors taking their equipment with them. Ukraine comes to mind.

Tha's some POG ass private. Probably intel, signal, or some other nerd shit. Literally no infantryman has ever done this after basic training.

See pic

Attached: 1547613839110.jpg (621x467, 65K)

The Feds have already invaded, set off the smoke detector bomb! Also, I really just want to see that go off.

I don't think they'll join any cause. They'll just go UA and hope the government doesn't cut off their TriCare or GI Bill.

>I will not give up on you, even if you have given up on yourself
I'm crying. This is some Bush-era Band of Brothers shit right there. Inspirational

This. Half the US military is there for the gibs.
Once actual shit happens in the US, many will either desert or turncoat.

Is shit ever actually going to hit the fan? I don't want to prep for nothing
t. Australia noguns thinking of getting licensed

Did you watch the video? He was a Sgt. The dude filming was probably lower rank and giving him shit,but had to do it in a way not to get his ass chewed later.

What kind of dog/dogs do you have? Asking for a friend.

It is not the national guard you'll be fighting, idk why you retards still think that you would.

>a couple of retards who know the basics on explosives and demolitions could easily shut down their access to food, energy, and commercial goods.
start by toppling every cell tower you see. then start working at taking the 130kvolt transmission power line towers down

>Ho Chi Minh trail supplied Vietcong much faster than the US could supply its own troops
Wrong. Read a book, nigger.

Wouldn't the motards primarily be the ones doing it full time, and not the dudes balancing a Military career and civilian job at the same time? We had our privates being privates obviously, but we also had professionals bringing all sorts of skills to the table.

>The Ho Chi Minh Trail could supply the Vietcong much faster than the US Could supple their troops across an ocean

Do you have a single credible source to back that arrant bullshit? First of all, the VC depended on local levies and logistics. They were living off of the land. The Trail was for the NVA, you brainless twat. Secondly, it took months for units and supply trains to travel the Trail. They did it on foot, with supplies being loaded on bicycles that were pushed by porters. US forces got on a plane in Oakland, and disembarked 12 hours later at Tan Son Nhut Airport. Supplies came over by the shipload, were unloaded pierside, trucked to depots, and, if necessary, lifted by helicopter to the troops in the field.

Read a fucking book, you absolute Jane Fonda triple nigger.

>state police kick down door
>you're in big shit now user
>we all are
>detonate poop bomb
>escape in a cloud of brown

Imagine unironically thinking CW2 will be "rebels vs the military"

Bitch it's gonna be so fucking chaotic you won't be able to articulate what the "sides" are. There might be pockets of "US government" holdouts regionally but there's also gonna be places where it's straight-up Syria-in-2014-tier and places where you have Yugoslavia-style wars between what used to be states.