What’s the stupidest reason someone’s gotten their gun licence application rejected?

What’s the stupidest reason someone’s gotten their gun licence application rejected?

Attached: C6E3D00E-8807-4B1B-8075-3E4F7CFBF7E9.jpg (973x973, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my peepee get hard now

Their what?

What's a gun license?

Sorry I can't hear you over my freedom

She's really not that great

Seconding this. Must be a europoor

>gun license application

Attached: 1553822196797.jpg (540x405, 46K)

the equivalent of a british butter knife license?

Aye.

Gay and thats okay.

>What’s the stupidest reason someone’s gotten their gun licence application rejected?
living in a shit hole that requires gun licenses

>An unironed flag
>Of all things, a woman standing in front of it.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1000x740, 131K)

Never heard of it

Attached: 1554431663995.jpg (415x533, 39K)

>Imagine having a hard on for hwndu girls
You will never go back and relive those days.

She looks like pic related

Attached: 7b6337f661471f134d65bedcc635a8d3.png (420x420, 224K)

Never iron the NK flag
t. Korean American

Attached: tenor.gif (220x233, 31K)

i bet that guy you fucked when you lost your "virginity" to looked better

who's wilson?

>”It says here you don’t live in America, therefore your rights are only what we think you should have, and we really think that you should go fuck yourself and be a servant of this government.”

She looks fun. I’d cum up her nose

user, where are you from?

Attached: 1483584196935.png (630x474, 287K)

Not being American

Attached: 338_1000.jpg (405x720, 90K)

La Luz Extinguido

Attached: el goblino forma final.gif (203x172, 1.71M)

I don't care about your memes
Would still smash

>gun license
>rejected

Wew

>smash
Go back

WILSOOOON!

I'm sorry for using 21st century expressions, Henry the 8th

Goblin women are cute

Attached: goblingirl.png (1280x1656, 420K)

>gun licence

Attached: BrickToFace.jpg (450x381, 25K)

Why don't you list your top five episodes of Rick and Morty while you're at it

I don't watch meme cartoons.
Sorry about your lebbit derangement syndrome, 2016fag

Not him but the first season of the show wasn't bad, relatively unoffensive humor but it went hyper reddit tier in the second season.

This is exactly why popularity ultimately kills nice things

I want to fuck that dirty nasty chick.
I love how dirty and out of control her life is she lives like a pig I bet she does some crazy shit in bed.

Just look at them big dirty tits. I bet they are sweaty and stink I fucking love big stinky girl boobs.

I remember someone posted claiming to work for the ATF processing forms for tax stamps (needed to buy things like transferable machine guns, sbrs, sbses, suppressors, dds, etc). There's a line in the firm asking what you need the item for and standard practice is to write "for all lawful applications". Some mad lad instead wrote "to remove kebab".

His application wasn't denied for that though. Apparently the photos of the SBR he was trying to buy were all blurry and dark.

This one time in 2002 I was found to have seeds of a controlled plant in my possession. This misdemeanor prohibits me from conceal carry. However, it does not prohibit me from buying any firearm I want legally. It does not prohibit me from working in active schools around children either....I know because I do it every spring/summer & submit to Federal, State and Local background checks including fingerprints.

So, now my wife has a conceal carry and I don't. In the event shit hits the fan, she is the first line of defense for our children and me. I don't go out often, so its not a huge issue. I know where my home defense articles are, know how to use them, and legally have the right to do so.

Yeah, you can tell the first season the writing reflects a "I hope we last more than one season" humbleness and then the second was just up its own ass because it was popular.

Go back to your slum, Negro

Attached: 5.56 face.jpg (440x440, 36K)

>gay
But user, her face is pretty masculine

Did we ever find out which user wrote that or was he just laughing in Serb quietly in the background?

kek

>shtf
>laws still apply

>In the event shit hits the fan, she is the first line of defense for our children and me.
Biggest cuck in the country, does she make you prep the bull too?

you hush now

Having just finished watching Cast Away with Tom Hanks and his Wilson ball fresh in my mind then I see this OP's pic and I'm like damn...

Someone got sauce/FB/diviantart/etc on OP's girl?

Yeesh... makeup changes a lot...

Attached: brittanyventi.jpg (900x525, 85K)

so does that app that removes makeup

Land of the free

I'd still go for it, makeup or a paper bag.

Attached: t.hanks.jpg (480x493, 35K)

>Finland
>My gun license application (hunting) got rejected because I didn't join the Army due to laziness
Now the coppers want me to pay a private doc for a psychic evaluation before I'm able to apply again, as if me not joining the army had anything to do with mental health, but in any case who knows what made up reason they will come up with next time just in order to have one less gun owner in this nanny state
If only I was a woman my application would've been approved, though.

They're just trying to figure out if you let those shakes go on, user. Don't let them find out you ignored mandatory service in favour of the psychic war.

>180° field of view

I can't afford paying a doctor right now so I can only dream of owning a gun for the time being.

>she is the first line of defense for her children and me.
FTFY

>SHTF
>Obeying Laws especially unconstitutional ones at that
This b8 even got me lads

Good music taste user

Britney the bug eyed bitch

Fake and gay, just like OP

Military service is not required to acquire a gun license - the "copper" who rejected your applications is a retard who doesn´t know the law. Write a complaint and watch him be forced to grant you the license.

Your story doesn´t sound very believable. Did you acquire a medical discharge due to "mental instability" or some similar reference to mental illness? If that is not the case, and you do not have a criminal record, you cannot be denied a firearms license.

Attached: REMOVE KEBAB.png (1091x325, 131K)

Why did you flip the mans mouth in the pic?

Hahaha imagine thinking about men fucking

Attached: 47FBF0C4-B99E-47CC-B4B7-6EAA4C61A787.png (32x32, 1K)

That app assumes that women are masking ugliness. Ie it doesn’t really work. Brittney is queen

Wasn't there an user who worked for the ATF that had to deny suppressor paperwork because they wrote "remove kebab" in one of the fields?

Attached: atf.jpg (639x620, 30K)

milkymilkyplsgib

user are you fucking blind? third post above yours.

>Now the coppers want me to pay a private doc for a psychic evaluation
Yeah but if that works out you'll be able to kill whitetail and moose with your mind.

A bunch of people posted claiming to be the guy, but because everyone did so, it's hard to tell if the real Serbposter was present.

OP, I believe the answer you're looking for is "permitting the state to license god-given rights in the first place."

>She's really not that great
Don't you get why that's she's so appealing on here? She's good, but not too good. Even though it's bullshit since she's basically a streamwhore, it plays much better with the whole "tfw no qt introvert gf" dynamic that is very prevalent on the internet.

Attached: HAAS brings it home.png (659x495, 465K)

Well not an answer to your question but the stupidest reason i applied for a gun loicense was "long recoil is sexy as fuck" and thats the story how i got my Auto 5.

Then there was the black powder revolver. Already got the loicence to buy. I was thinking some nice, small cute colt navy replica. The gun shop owner smacks this huge heavy piece of iron called Dragoon on the counter and i was instantly sold. Its awesome to shoot. With that weight it's so steady to hold and the reoil is very soft.

>Your story doesn´t sound very believable.
It's true tho, I lost 86€ which was the price of the application.
>. Did you acquire a medical discharge due to "mental instability" or some similar reference to mental illness?
Nope, I just told them back then that I don't wanna take part in military service.

Apparently once you are exempt you are a looney unless you get another opinion from a private doctor. But here's the thing, the private doc costs money unlike a public doc so the social insurance institution of Finland won't pay the gun license applicant's psychic evaluation - which btw is apparently valid for only 6 months. And since in October I have been a member of a gun range (handgun club) for 2 years, I should wait a little before visiting the private doc so that I can then apply for a handgun license to boot and not only for a hunting shotgun license. Sorry for the blog but I've been really wanting to hunt with my own long gun and do target practice with my own handgun for a while now but it all seems to amount to how much money I got and I'm an unemployed poorfag so I can only browse Jow Forums and cry like a nogunz bitch. Guess this is all my own fault though, I never thought of guns as a hobby originally back when I skipped on our mandatory military service.

Sorry psychological*

Based.... what more can I say.....

kek

Attached: 45B39CF8-B29B-4014-9177-9427A9251C9B.jpg (360x471, 26K)

roasties are disgusting

this ain't europe we don't need that here

Who is the OP girl? Image google search found nothing.

some video game streamer twitch girl i guess
somewhat popular for reason of boobs mainly

Do you live in Estonia?

Not just the nice boobs but she's got a cute face and figure as well. Personally doesn't matter what her chest size is as long as the face is good and cute. Surely someone knows who she is.

Brittney Ventti or some shit is her last name I lover her big tits. I love all girls with big stinky tits

one time in NJ i accidentally bought a handgun inside of the 30 day waiting period between guns i got denied.

I'm the user you're responding to. I get she's appealing on here only because she gives you retards attention and started herself off as a meme/attention whore who is no different then any other attention whore who isn't ready to settle down. Don't waste your time on memewomen and find yourself someone better than that. Yeah I get her kind, she isn't the kind to follow up with and is a waste of time. Like I said. She's really not that great. But if you're into people who give you attention back just because they get attention, all the power to you.

Thank you good user. Google checks out that it's here.

twitter.com/BrittanyVenti here is her twitter for you thirsty anons.

And here is the image I was kinda thinking after watching Cast Away.

Attached: Brittany_Venti_Wilson_Sized.jpg (225x225, 9K)

That app is stupid btw. I see Britney a few times a month. She doesn't wear makeup. Her skin is really healthy. Makeup is like heroin, the more you use it, the more you need it.