How do you fags feel about the NRA now?

How do you fags feel about the NRA now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-194432.jpg (1026x748, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nratv.com/videos/stinchfield-chuck-michel-district-court-judge-rules-for-freedom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based. i might join but not sure. not really a 'group' type guy though. my report cards were literally always marked 'does not work well with others'.

>March 29

They did a good thing. They should continue to do good things. Can't throw the baby out with the bath water

Someone explain what's going on? 10 minutes left until the ban sets forward

Look at the date.

nratv.com/videos/stinchfield-chuck-michel-district-court-judge-rules-for-freedom

FUCK YOU OP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well....at least for a week it was nice feeling like we were free.

It is a permanent injunction though, it's just currently stayed until upheld or over-ruled

Mixed feelings. While they support the 2A to a degree, they're still cowards who support restrictions and bans like the stupid bump bullshits and the 86 Hughes

Attached: NRA CUCKS.jpg (1851x851, 150K)

I was apprehensive about renewing my annual membership this time but they've done good. I'll probably get a multi-year membership once I've replenished my gun money.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: abd886a1a625bf610c39542c83dce226.png (209x79, 4K)

THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING

NRA doing something useful? About damn time.

Honestly folks, the NRA probably calculated that they would lose support if they were extremely tight on gun control, leading to the bump fire stock ban. If I had to choose something to have banned, I would choose a bump fire stock, these days were at that point where no compromise will lead to losing more, especially with an interest group as big as the NRA. Well at least thank God for the Firearms Policy Coalition and the Gun Owners of America. Those are good organizations to actually join and support.

Attached: Im+cringe+incarnate+i+lost+friends+because+im+a++_d5860df65071d3ae36df71b34a7077b8.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Yeah, nah, I'll stick with my 5-4 SCOTUS, and 7-2 next term.

2 more judges added to the 9th today as well. The appeal might not be a shit show.

Attached: pick a side 2.jpg (1167x1169, 194K)

Sorry I'm a bit tipsy and got excited and the fuckers must have reposted it

You are a fool. They could have easily stood fast against the Vegas shooting. Every condition was there for them to successfully resist calls for gun control. Even the liberals were shocked at how easily the NRA surrendered to them.

Fuck "compromise". A compromise is where both sides make concessions. The anti's haven't conceded shit. Only us. Every. Fucking. Time.

Broken clock is right twice a day. Hopefully it means they lost a whole shitton of money from their bumpstock hijinks and wisened the fuck up.

Sup SHareBlue.

Attached: 1553456264142.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

It's the other way around. NRA cucked and told Trump that bump stocks were an acceptable sacrifice.

bump stocks are fucking gay
>whole rifle moves
lmao no thanks

The influx of redditors is unironically from the_Donald though

Attached: this maggot has a point.jpg (300x300, 16K)

except its not

WHY ARE THE MAGS BEING REBANNED?

Benitez cucked

stfu.
t_d don't give a fuck about Jow Forums. they care about plebbit.

>California Attorney General Xavier Becerra secured a stay on a judge’s decision overturning the magazine ban, meaning Californians cannot buy the magazines while the state prepares to appeal the decision

How is it Ben's fault if California appeals the decision?