It's Over

It's Over.

Press F for everyone that stood by us.

Attached: 9b88657ffca085c7e043641a5735e5a3.png (195x71, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmQuIpM4h6A
discord.gg/F8G3Xt
boards.4channel.org/k/thread/41094465#bottom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

F

F

this is bullshit
fuck that judge. fuck cali, fuck kikes, and fuck jannie

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (610x747, 108K)

F
I did my part to help, did you do your part anons?

Big F. I would say come to Texas, but we already have enough Cali bastards moving here.

you need the right cali bastards
I vote R down the ticket over here even though I know it's futile

its 2 am ?
Peace bros

Attached: murica.jpg (5312x2988, 3.89M)

F

F

Until the next ruling.

F

youtu.be/gmQuIpM4h6A

F

Attached: QIZ_Q24R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Actually, the judge gave us a gift and we should thank him. We ended up with a full week during which we could purchase magazines. It was 100% intentional and well-executed on his part.

Yes he implemented a stay, but it wasn't a full stay and it wasn't immediate. As part of the stay, he forced the state to acknowledge the legality of the magazines acquired after the period and he allowed anyone to still receive magazines so long as they were ordered prior to 5PM on Friday. The state forced his hand by saying if they didn't hear a response on 4/4 they would immediately appeal to the 9th Circuit. If it had gone to the 9th Circuit there is a chance the stay would be denied, but also a chance the stay would be granted without any of the provisions he added. At the end of the day, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. He also didn't put the date forward enough the state would attempt to circumvent the stay by appealing. There simply wasn't enough time. This provided safety for people with back-ordered items or people with orders that haven't shipped.

Fuck you Commiefornians. Fuck you. A half a dozen threads on this board with you worthless faggots howling. If you little bitches spent 1/10 the energy taking political action in your shitty state you could change things. But you are squalling, larping faggots, crying at your keyboards waiting for your mommies to make it better. You get what you deserve. Fuck you.

>at least he let us shower before assraped us! There was even half a bottle of dishwashing fluid!

44% of our registered voters are democrats and almost 10% of our entire state's population are illegals. We are severely outnumbered and taking to the streets with guns to protest will only hurt us in the end.

This. Most people missed the forest for the trees. Was this a shitty outcome? Yes. But the bigger picture is that a window opened - a window that had been shut for nearly two decades.

What matters is that based Benitez actually TRIED.

F

Attached: 5a879736e263f4d84583c6d95716693f.jpg (967x815, 365K)

This man sacrificed his career so you could buy mags. You did buy, right poorfag?

>democrat echo chamber
>outnumbered 2:1 at the ballot box so that isn't changing anytime soon
>that 1 isn't getting any bigger; if anything, it's getting smaller

F

Thanks Benitez

kike bullshit
let those spics in cali state government appeal and get btfod by the supreme court

Attached: 1552349169868.png (680x680, 233K)

I wanted to but the Jewish assholes at PSA jacked up their prices.

Gougers are the absolute worst.

Attached: CAsucks - Edited.png (1046x558, 199K)

drive to cabelas across the border outside reno and drive back. they dont check for shit. maybe don't be brown though i dunno

he's a federal judge so he's a lifer. he's also a senior judge which means he doesn't occupy a seat so trump could actually put someone else in the seat he would have occupied (there's actually multiple vacant seats in his district so that's a moot point)

Bro Discount Gun Mart in San Diego was selling 15 round P226 mags for $110

Free state user here. I was really pulling for you Cali guys.

F

Attached: 6D560624-84A5-4747-9C95-B2FD2901D3F4.jpg (236x295, 16K)

2 extra bucks than normal. you have to be some kind of jew or faggot to still live in california at this point. they should've raised the price more.

Hey stupid, those are AR mags I'm talking about.

No, they were $7.99 before this happened. They went up almost $5 DOLLARS. That's jew gouging right there.

Nigger, 10 round Pmags usually go for $14 here in California. Quit your bitching poorfag

They should have ben 7.99 though! What do you not understand about this?

F

Hit my wallet for $1,300

F

Attached: Washington-cries.jpg (254x265, 11K)

Stop panic buying. You are only feeding the Jews at PSA.

F from NY, we're all cheering for you Bear Flag fags

supply and demand. california is such a 'rich' state your aids welfare reperations should be able to cover the cost of a 12 mag.

>That's jew gouging right there

Or a sale ended at the end of the week, and they went back up to their original price.

F

Get the shipment through! Free k/alifornia! The chair is against the wall

So 56% are republican/independent.

Yeah but that so-called "sale" has been going on since DECEMBER. So it was awfully convenient that it just so happened to end on the day this happened. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Face it Jow Forums, you got screwed by PSA. They are no better than CheaperThanDirt.

>jews at psa
>not the jews in california who deserve the price hike

I like how all the anti Benitez posting is literally one butthurt poorfag who finally stole enough money from his mom to buy a shitty optic and 10 mags only for it to be sold out.

ONLY 44%? That's much lower than I expected. But we functionally cannot win elections for republican or libertarian candidates in this state, is the point. It's rigged demographically so that this is a democrat state.

who said protest?

The price hikes are just punishment for Californian's sins of forcing Pelosi and Feinstein on the nation as a whole. They should have payed tripple just for the IMO.

Attached: feinstein-trigger1-600x488.jpg (600x488, 42K)

29% are republican, remaining are independent.

dunno bought you but when i bought d&h mags shipped to california they were still $7 a pop

The appeal will reach the supreme court (whether they hear it or not is a different case). This only stayed the implementation of the court order. It has nothing to do with the case. He didn't reverse a decision or anything like that. This was entirely in concern with staying the implementation of the ruling prior to an appeal.

but I should also add that you need to remember we have LA AND San Francisco making up a huge portion of our population. Most independents are probably anti-gun liberals who dont like labels.

Is that why all you based and redpilled red states are helping stop the country from being flooded by illegals? Is that why you are fighting against gun laws on a national level? You cucks have zero moral superiority since you sat by as california was flooded by spics from your precious ronald regan and liberals. I look forward to you being replaced by spics and your state being ruined because you guys don't have the fucking balls to pass some shit to get it escalated to SCOTUS. MUH BASED FLORIDA 21 for a rifle and more gun laws coming soon :), fucking losers don't even have majority spic populations and you can't stop gun laws in these based red states.

yup
clinton got 61% and trump 31% back in 2016
newsom 61% cox 38% in 2018

D&H were 7.99 not pmags you dumb nigger.

I don’t even care, besides I don’t feel like I got ripped off

lol thanks to based glimbf americans are turning on both sides

Does anyone know if Brownells backorder-orders needed to have payment confirmed by 5pm, or just order submitted cause I made mine pretty close to 5.

Well you’re about to find out, it took them 3 days to even process my order and I ordered Saturday night.

It's not over frens. Buy from me and just say you got them while they were legal. I'm selling my mags to anyone who missed the boat

In stock:
20+ Magpul Gen 2 black PMAGs, 30 round $30 -1 for each mag in order
3 Magpul Gen 3 w/ window black PMAGs, 30 round $40, -$1 for each mag order
5 gray GI mags from Brownells, $35, -$1 for each mag in order
2 Glock G19 15 round mags $60/each
2 Magpul G19 15 round mags $30/each

discord.gg/F8G3Xt
i take Bitcorn

Careful bud, I caught a 30 day sitewide ban by requesting hicaps in CA before it was legal

for the purposes of this timeframe "bought" is when you submitted

>he's STILL posting this

>taking political action in your shitty state
lmao ask me how I know you've never been here

Stop impersonating me!

Entitled cunt, what about finite supply do you not understand?

*ahem*

Attached: hexmagrisercheatcode.jpg (700x571, 306K)

This

F

They said your card is charged when your order is shipped. As long as you hit Submit and got confirmation email (PDF invoice thing inside) then you should be good to go.
t. ordered Glock mags on backorder

So just steal more money from your mom, dipshit.

Folks, who the hell is going to be able to prove anything if you manufacture or get regular magazines after the cutoff? Just violate the law within reason.

Precisely. That is the real gift Benitez gave us.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Also F.

Just be careful with mags, particularly polymer ones, which may have manufacture date stamps on them. Otherwise, gtg.

Attached: 1554440818033.gif (250x185, 867K)

Just make sure you don't accidently file off the production date. That would be bad, huh?

Reasonable doubt

Attached: 558151.jpg (880x660, 67K)

I dont know about you, but the best way to paint a magazine is to sand it first.

You are allowed to repair and replace magazine parts. Manufacture date stamps only indicate manufacture date, not if the piece is a replacement part for a legally owned magazine.

The magazine law is a great federal court case. If the 2016 addition to the anti magazine law is all that gets removed, the new magazine purchasing window allows people to justify owning any standard capacity magazine available for the past 20 years. They can just say they legally purchased it during the window. If the 2016 addition is kept by the appeals court, this is even more so a fifth and fourteenth amendment violation. Although one judge was of the opinion that property was not deprived because you can buy land out of state to store your standard capacity magazines, that argument is stupid and evidence of how badly we need direct action. The preservation of property in one state shouldn't rely on the laws or land ownership in another state. It's like saying you have the right to a fair trial because Florida still offers them.

In short, Californians will not lose anything not already lost during the gunmageddon but now has something to win. Maybe this is what rock bottom feels like. No place to go but up.

>nowhere to go but up

what have you done

Just be careful when choosing to go down this path is all I'm saying. You personally might be sharp enough to understand these things but the average Joe probably isn't.

Night k best k !
Found the biggest dipshit for today
boards.4channel.org/k/thread/41094465#bottom
>And because of /b/ I only come here drunk.

Attached: 1552987894682.jpg (960x720, 118K)

Oh I would never go down that path intentionally, don't you know its against the law?

Mags get dropped and stepped on all the time with normal use. You never know when a pebble or piece of debris might gouge out a date stamp.

Buckin' Benny's plan is still a go.He implemented a good stay before the 9th could implement their bad stay. The advantage is with gun owners at the moment, the 9th would have to blatantly trample the constituion in a high-profile case to get the penal code reinstated. If they are dumb enough to do that, the SC would be morally obligated to hear the case no matter how much they didn;t want to. Then they should uphold Benny's ruling but this time it will be on a national level. The wording is strong enough to start getting other bans repealed too.

Imho there's a very good chance we will be able to buy more mags this year.

Attached: 1549935225916.png (500x500, 126K)

Good now hopefully magazines will get back in stock and HOPEFULLY the prices won't go up. As someone in a normal state, watching this has made me want to buy some more for gunst that I don't have cases of mags for.

F

I dont see why the market wouldnt go right back to where it was. Californians are no longer able to buy them, so supply/demand should level back out.

>abloo abloo abloo mag prices went up 6 whole dollars abloo abloo
>i have no concept of how little this matters in the scheme of years to come

>tfw poor and didnt get any mags

hold me bros....

F

Attached: alexdrink.jpg (3024x3024, 896K)

I hope you at least unblocked and unpinned the ones you already owned.

... You own mags, right user?

h-haha yeah man, totally! hahahahaha

Attached: notxd.png (404x399, 9K)

It should but it was a mini-panic buy. I'm sure companies like Magpul are getting larger than usual orders. The worst thing is magazines made by brand name handgun manufacturers are out of stock in many stores and some of them like CZ and Beretta are often out of stock even without the rush.

I wouldn't hold my breath since SCOTUS works in geological time. But hopefully we get a win in the end. In practical terms the magazine cap limit is one of the biggest factors that gimps legal gun ownership in CA besides may issue CCWs.

It will. A sudden flood of people with tech money and only a few days to spend it will upset any market.

>That would be bad, huh?
Is there some law I’m unaware of that mandates legible date of production stamps on mags? If not, you colored fellas need to stop fretting about that minor detail. Just touch them up with a sanding disk on a Dremel. Do a decent job so it doesn’t look like ass.

Can you stop being a bitch for FIVE(5) seconds, as if the other threads you shit up weren't enough

Its not illegal to remove them, I think it's just argued that it would look bad in court that your dates "just happen" to the only filled spot on all your mags

>may issue CCWs.

Most counties are shall issue.

Only time the prosecution is going to go into that level of autistic detail is if there’s a high profile leaky corpse involved.

God dammit this feels so good :)

Attached: long tail scorpion.jpg (2516x1988, 596K)

Not him but rural counties are different. The only county that is actually inhabited by typical Californians, but still gives CCWs relatively easily is OC

t. OC CCW guy