Printing a lower in the garage

I'm 23 and live with my parents. They begrudgingly "let me" own guns as long as they "arent too scary" and I store them at a friends place. What are the chances that they will be able to identify that what I am 3d printing in the garage is an AR15 lower? What should I say if they ask what I printed today?

Attached: DIEJOEBOO.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42zpwpmGOvc
fosscad.org/fc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3d printing anything other than a grip
You're gonna blow your hand off
>t. 3D printer owner

Legally speaking you need to add meatball to the gun or you can get tossed in federal fuck me in the ass prison. If they see a bunch of metal glued into some plastic they may get suspicious as to why that is, and if they google it they will find out pretty damn quick.

I'm a machinist so I'm pretty aware of the danger and plan on printing another one in carbon fiber after the first.

You don't print carbon fiber, you print plastic with fiber in it.
Just CNC it or move out and stop being a man child

Im not 3d printing the entire gun wtf.

Why do you live in your parent's basement as a 23 year old machinist?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1000x740, 131K)

I tried to be a machinist with an IQ of 120 and only realized after the fact that maybe an engineer would have been a better fit.
Couldn't just not give a fuck about aspects of my job despite the company wanting me to.

Forgot to mention I'm currently teaching myself database langauge, since the money is better

Try printing it in parts, and if they ask, say it's a model and print a fake upper receiver too that can integrate with the lower. Link is youtube.com/watch?v=42zpwpmGOvc and fosscad.org/fc/

>>t. 3D printer owner
More like t. retard. Have you seen the bolt-together lower?

Attached: blah.png (124x92, 24K)

Metal*

It’s the lower that counts, even ARs with polymer lowers still have steel inserts.

>add meatball to the gun
Fucking Italians. This is why you guys do so bad in war

>It’s the lower that counts
not true. a few have inserts but that isn't for legal reasons.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>database language
Fuck off nigger, we already have enough zuckerburg wannabee "coder" 140 iq brainlet trannies talking to rubber ducks. MYSQL is spaghetti code and a false flag oracle to put more software layers in a server. They can then daemons for a reason, because the further you are from actually using pointers, the closer you are to Satan aka the rot. There is no good alternative for normalfags though, because every other database solution is niggerlicous markup pseudocode for people who use retarded javascript libraries. All of modern computing is ultra niggerlicous retard speak made by script kiddies teaching other retards in college how to do the same. My friend attends NYU and their professor is showing literal hylics how to use javascript and server side python to make "functional web pages". Python is newspeak abstractions from real designed to limit your capacity to critically think. Everything is global scope as well, so say goodbye to protecting any data passed to a (((p*ython))) script. I like the way it teaches formatting, but that's it. Fuck you. Blow it out your ass.

Attached: artflow_201902160004.png (1021x1097, 1.01M)

Terry?

>120 iq
>doesn't know what to tell his parents if they find out he's printing something "scary" in their basement

Being a machinist who then becomes an engineer will make you a better engineer.

What are you smoking and can I have some

Is this a computer generated post? This looks like a completely computer generated post.

This but unironically
t. someone going from code to mechanical engineering

I did the opposite of this.
I tried to be an electrical engineer with a high IQ and realized after the fact that a machinist would have been a better fit.
I like to work with my hands, hate sitting at a desk all day, and only really liked engineering for aspect of building things, which I realized doesn't really exist as an electrical engineer in industry. At least I can still just build things in my free time; tools are expensive but, realistically, the difference in salary could pay for a nice mill and lathe along with tooling within a year or two.

>140 IQ
>brainlet
what did he mean by this?

Im disturbs by 23 and living with your parents. Get out. They want to fuck and make noise. They are tired of being quiet so you dont hear. Start your own life son

and , like, fuck you man. I'm no computer. Moving your conscious to a computer kills you and just makes a copy, and I'm the original, baby! Drugs are for losers who can't keep it tangle free in the real world. , just because someone has a high iq doesn't make them effective. The lazy genius meme exists because people think they can excuse their poor workflow with the "special" ability to not be a total retard and recognize patterns. They're total fucking nerds, hence why they ruin everything with programming faggotry. Everyone wants to be Linus Torvalds with a toaster that crashes eight times a day. Biggest nigger on the block. Fuck you. No one wants to make functional code when you can pile more software layers on top of the tower of babel. They aren't even cool enough to sacrifice other people for their sigil, so they have to cut their dicks off and pretend they're women because they're so helpless. Good houses are built on concrete, not sand. The entire programming industry is built in a desert wasteland ie: silicon valley where they have to steal water from good people just to not burn out like the weird nerd posers they are. Fucking hipsters man, bite a dunny. Stop collaborating with the chinks and do things right dammit! Imagine if we still had punch cards and tapes, we wouldn't need "l33t ebix gamerz fag computers with LED rainbow RAM heat spreaders to match my *quirky hairstyle* dab" to do simple fucking graphics stuff. Get off my house.

Attached: artflow_201904060906.jpg (4000x4000, 3.37M)

This. Every machinist that has to deal with you will like you much more if you know what you're talking about when it comes to machining

>an ar-15 lower failure is gonna blow someones hand off
oh hi retard