Ask a Prison Tower Officer anything

Especially any questions about the Ruger Mini - 14 (we call it the riot stoppah).

Attached: F3497FBF-A63B-47E6-9726-1144BA7E4BCD.jpg (962x531, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IepJqxRCZY&list=WL&index=12&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumbest thing you've seen from up there?

>iPhone user
>hides in tower

Attached: xzibit_yo_dawg_render_by_kernelpanicx-d5aa710.png (391x401, 156K)

Have you ever shot any Jews from the guard tower?

Inmates fuckin

Ever get to shoot at an escapee?

I got a body

We are authorized to fire 1 warning shot before using deadly force but only when we are witnessing an attack on staff or an attack with weapons on inmates, we can fire freely at anyone with weapons visible during a riot.

is the warning shot thing a myth
how many niggers have you killed

There’s a special law that allows us to fire warning shots but we have a special police for it and a designated area that no one is allowed to be in, the rifle isn’t the only equipment we got up here, we got a 40mm that fires smoke, CS, and rubber batons too

>when we are witnessing an attack on staff or an attack with weapons on inmates, we can fire freely at anyone with weapons visible during a riot
Are you concerned about the accuracy of the mini14 and probably murdering the staff you are supposed to be helping? Also do you have a poo bucket or what?

Special police should read special policy

but did you kill any niggers

I don’t know why the fuck we use the Mini 14 I don’t really have any special complaints about it, annually you have to qualify with it and you have to shoot pretty well to pass, lots of officers take the test but there’s only so many towers and so many openings, I’m always surprised when I run into a female tower officer. Tower officers are assigned 2 to a watch and there’s a roaming supervisor who comes in to check on you during your watch. There’s still a lot of old school safeguards like you can’t just go in the tower without announcing yourself because it might be an inmate and we can call in we need a bathroom break.

There’s hella bottled water in here and some MREs in case shit.

that's gay

I would hesitate a little to fire near an officer

Hey OP I guy I know who's a prison guard got charged with beating an inmate with some other guys and the guys got off with a plea bargain on account they fingered the guy and he's apparently looking at over 10 years

You got that right buddy

>youtube.com/watch?v=0IepJqxRCZY&list=WL&index=12&t=0s

Could you please watch this and tell me what you think? Especially the second part, about Norwegian high security prisons.

Attached: 1549490712003.jpg (630x507, 83K)

is it true that everyone is split into race groups and that most hangs out with their own kind?

also seen anything unusual? behavior wise?

Attached: 1525803617896.png (276x303, 76K)

i'm german and even here it's like that in prison.

>brown people
>slavic people
>germans

are segregated. or segregate themselves, more or less

What the fuck are you talking about you pussy

how many niggers have you killed?

>i'm german and even here it's like that in prison.
FAKE AND GAY

Attached: 1554416092374.png (638x506, 560K)

how many niggers have you killed?

Attached: 1527262110048.png (1200x675, 211K)

OP

1.Do you have a guard round in the pipe?
2.Whats your protocol in the event that prisoners go attica
3.How many rounds do you have on person
4.How many are in tower with you
5.Do you have Range stakes in the yard that help you range everything out.

what?

Is the tower glass bullet resistant?

Are the inmates told these rules?

How often does shit get real?

where do the mutts go?
Like the half white half Mexican guys who do they hangout with?

Ask me how I know you're full of shit.

Go for it

Wait you get to sit in a tower all day with chicks

how's dick taste, fucktard?

Attached: download (26).jpg (500x339, 25K)

>mutts
>White and Mexican mixed

Mexicans are by default mutts. Mixed between european and native

Everytime I had to fill in for a tower spot in my facility it was fucking lame beyond the small bit of time handling the guns. Nothing going on except use the intercom to tell Jamal and Tyrone to fuck off and go back to the cellhouses, nothing to do during alarms because nothing is serious enough for justifying slinging the .223 at them and default risk because staff response means at least 3 staff in line of sight. Get called randomly to make sure you're not asleep or dead because towers are for fat fucks and old people that ruin it for everyone by having heart attacks or falling asleep, and generally can't cut it running on the ground.

so OP is a faggot

Is anyone truly surprised? OP has been a faggot since atleast 2002.

Good ol' manlove Thursday

watch one episode of lockup and tell me you want to fuck those tsa tier ogres

Fuck off bill you fat fuck

What kind of optics do you have?

What kind of ammo and bullets do you have? Hollow points or something?

Do you use a bipod for accuracy?

Attached: Facebook800-522.jpg (1000x629, 533K)

It gets through to them one way or another.

Do the guards that check the inmates assholes get paid more then others?

Attached: mexG.jpg (736x489, 90K)

Iron sights

Have you seen "The Last Castle"?

Not OP, but I work in a spot with frequent "lift your sack and spread your ass and cough" No, no you don't get paid more. But the reward of making grown men show you their asshole is it's own reward in the long run.

Can you tell who's gay just by looking in their cornhole?

>thinking that the mini 14 is inaccurate
Slander by assmad ARfags.

Kudos to you for asking an actual fucking Jow Forums set of questions.

Top kek

As a general rule, if it's prolapsed...

>implying Germany will even still arrest brown people, much less actually punish them with jail time

Usually not, but fun anecdote. It's mental health spot. Ranging from legitimate retarded dude types to the shit eating chomo dudes. There's one guy who kinda falls in the middle but a little torwds retarded. Nice enough fellow with all the Bible gear an inmate could have, but good god this dude loves dick. Like if you don't watch him closely, he will have gotten away with like four different acts of fucking other dudes, kid was a lot of people's dirty secret for the desperate nut. If he got strip serched, you could tell something was not right with it

Are you still upset that you didn't make it as a cop?

Monroe?

>chomo
Prison slang for kiddie diddler, yes?
>mfw prison is such an isolated community that staff and inmates begin sharing a culture

Attached: 1518730319248.jpg (800x800, 163K)

Correct. There's so many little cultural items and slang terms for everyday shit day in day out that it diffuses into your subconscious. An inmate can make a simple handgesture and I can fairly easily ascertain that he's asking for random bullshit from specfic paperwork to toilet paper and so on. If you get accustomed to one spot long enough, I can walk in the door and just by the sound I can make a pretty easy guess on if it will be a long shift or if they're pissy at some inmate who got outed as a snitch or if they are pacified for the day. You spend time in their house and you learn how they live and to a degree think and that bleeds into your own brain in a really off way.

>it's a prison guard gets stabbed to death by 6 niggers because his lethal cover in the guard tower is too busy trying to bang some fattie
Good job bro

>Calls offenders inmates
This is how we know you're not a real CO

Would you get reprimanded if you started telling the inmates their score upon penis inspection day

Offenders is slowly being introduced here, Capts. And Lts. And the Counselors Will use the term. But the general security staff don't use it because most are either too set in the ways of the old days where it was rougher and have the mentality that it's hug a thug terminology, and the new younger people like me are taught by the first group. Most inmates don't like the term either because it sounds like sex offender and gets them nervous. But the facility still has a lot of use of the term inmate in such reading materials such as living unit rules and the general inmate rule guides.

We write it on a little carbon copy paper. One copy for them for their records. One copy for us. One copy for the Penis inspection department

Honestly can't blame them for not liking it if true, guards or inmates. Being a kiddie diddler is a fantastic way to get shanked, get a new forehead tattoo and get raped by a big black guy named Tiny, so nobody wants an even vaguely similar label, while for guards it would start veering into hug-a-thug bullshit. It's a softer, but colder and more clinical term, just the same way the rest of our language is suffering. Went from SHELL SHOCK to "battle fatigue" to "operational exhaustion" to "post-traumatic stress disorder."

Honestly I find inmate to be a decent middle ground between something like Convict and offender. Where Convict smells of bloodhounds and chaingangs and offender on the other end of the spectrum. But vocabulary varies for different places and standards are different. In my facility, often times sex offenders will work very hard to conceal their case. Otherwise they tend to get forced into paying to whoever gets hooks into them first, Or targeted for other schenanigans. I've seen some go protective custody status solely because they can't be out and about without getting put in debt by just about anyone higher on the totem pole.

Man fuck inmates

No user it's detainees fuck detainees

Attached: 1480628701919.jpg (320x374, 19K)

Can you tell us the qualification course?

Whats the most retarded thing you've seen on the civilan side of the wall?

What brand of ammo do you use?

What is it like to shoot such a vagina caliber and when are they giving you a mini 30?

I couldn't help but laugh at this. how do they do it?

TDCJ?

Attached: in texas we trust I tell you what.png (500x375, 171K)

>no response
lol

how do the inmates get so ripped? I heard most prisons dont have dedicated free weights and the food seems pretty bland. also, whats the pay like?

>is it true that everyone is split into race groups and that most hangs out with their own kind?
considering most high schools in the us are like that, you can assume prison will be

improvised weights, buying high protein items off commissary, tons of cardio.
County CO here

Thanks Mr. Carlin

Nice dubs and glad someone got it. Honestly, the man was exaggerating and trying to be edgy, but he was quite frequently right.

Right, even though a lot of his material is dated and his later stuff was pissed off boomer shtick, a good deal of it still reigns true, perhaps even more so today

weirdest Inmate you've witnessed?
saw a guy high on Meth drink his own piss

Attached: silent disgust intensifes.jpg (485x720, 49K)

>the civilan side of the wall
Most prisons are in the middle of nowhere and there isn't really anything to see.

ATFQ

o shit someone on Jow Forums used diffuse correctly

'rings true', dumbass.
the tower guy is smarter than you