Jow Forums's thoughts on Wagner Group? I know they tried to pull some shit on a US installation in Syria and got BTFO...

Jow Forums's thoughts on Wagner Group? I know they tried to pull some shit on a US installation in Syria and got BTFO, and now they're doing spook shit in Venezuela.

Attached: 1543259978.jpg (640x363, 34K)

They died ugly in Syria. One of the worst things I’ve seen, mostly because of knowing they were relatively-civil westerners, just sent into a meat grinder either by wreckless ignorant incompetence or as expendable pawns to test our capability.

Anyway, best of luck to them in VZ. Hope they don’t get sent to the slaughter again. Those poor Russian mothers...

Why do they have a german name?

Attached: 1553143416630.png (466x587, 737K)

Mercenaries are trash who deserve to be shot like animals.

misdirection, couldn't give them and obvious Russian name

there's a lot of Germans in Russia, they're a national minority. Goes back to the 18th century when Catherine the Great got many Germans to move to the Volga area

So salty

>tried to pull some shit on a US installation in Syria and got BTFO
LOL'd. Never happened. Just some dumb neocon fantasies.

Attached: 1528664017120.jpg (1009x1057, 129K)

>and now they're doing spook shit in Venezuela
No they are not. The Cubans are and have been for years. The Russians are just there for show.

>implying you know jack-shit about it

>implying you know jack-shit about it

Attached: 0420-0906-2918-2631_camouflaged_soldier_laying_in_a_field_giving_the_thumbs_up_sign_m.jpg (640x427, 253K)

Vatnik Internet Defense Force in action.

>why...?
The crayon eaters know why

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 27K)

>MUH VATNIKS
all the while your whole military leadership are fucking traitors.

Attached: images (24).jpg (150x150, 4K)

Who hurt you?

>t.madfag vatnik

PROOFS!

Attached: 52D9EF58-D70C-4813-99DA-853BFE8CB02B.png (722x687, 720K)

I don’t know why you’re being shitty with me, I didn’t WANT to watch your fatass mercs hopelessly trundle away from HIMARs but their leadership traitorously sent them to their deaths.

From which they were purged starved and died.

There are no significant Teutonic populations in Russia that could call themselves a "group"

but now for some easily searched and publicly available info..

The company's name comes from Utkin's own call sign ("Wagner"), which he allegedly chose due to a passion for the Third Reich.[32] Radio Liberty cited insiders as saying that the Slavic Native Faith (a modern Pagan cult) is a faith favored by the leadership of the Wagner Group.[33] In August 2017, the Turkish newspaper Yeni Şafak speculated that Utkin was possibly just a figurehead for the company, while the real head of Wagner was someone else.[34]

And the whore that sits on many waters is....

Attached: 1554328678177.png (695x641, 518K)

>no significant Teurtonic population in Russia

Attached: 6345.jpg (271x429, 30K)

Attached: mobile-phone-micro-usb-travel-charger-adapter.jpg (800x800, 35K)

>things I’ve seen

A harsh reminder why Machiavelli shit on mercs hard. The ones back them had the same problem, being that they had most of the training and equipment and a tenth the morale of professional troops. They're really for when your enemies can't win in a regular battle already, you just don't want to put your own guys on the line, or you can't afford to train up real troops.
When they were just going up against locals, they could stomp Hajjis all day long, but against a real military force they got nearly wiped out.

I'm sure they're great for pistol whipping lippy unarmed civvies and fighting untrained militia, so they should do fine in Venezeula.
Until the food runs out, then they'll probably be eaten.

based get