What is considered "too small" to be ideal for concealed carry?

What is considered "too small" to be ideal for concealed carry?

Attached: Walther_PPK-Black_LS_W.jpg (800x800, 67K)

what's ideal

You tell me.

Size of the firearm? Never too small. I wouldn't bother with anything smaller than 9mm tho.

Anything smaller than a 380 in a ruger LCP is useless.

.380 is adequate

In terms of gun size you need to be able to get a firing grip from the draw

Attached: Ellifritz_Failure_to_Incap.png (400x287, 27K)

Well, unlike the compensating size queens, I would say anything that makes 22lr look like a magnum load.

Penetration is the most important thing in a round since handguns are all anemic and the significant part is hitting vitals. That said, bigger bullet means better chance at hitting vitals so it's down to what works best.

Whatever you can aim with.

whatever that mini 1911 looking Sig is. I think the 938? Thats where the line is. Id consider a ppk/s to be the smallest for me. ( I have large hands)

your dick.

Attached: 1543475321979.png (620x537, 78K)

shot placement trumps caliber, but if you can't shoot with precision you should use the biggest caliber you can control and aim center of mass for the best chance at incapacitation

in ammo size? 50 bmg should be the smallest you go.

>carrying anything less than .950 JDJ
you might as well shoot yourself

>want a small CC
>every single one is lmao2finger or 3finger

Who the fuck sells a small gun with a full sized grip I'm dying

Surprisingly I can get a full grip on my glock 42. It has a +1 baseplate for the magazine which only adds like 1mm of length but I guess that's just enough. If you prefer 9mm Im sure the g43 would be the same deal. For reference I wear a large size glove.

XDs maybe? They're available in 9mm and .45

The size that's ideal for concealed carry is the size that you're going to carry every day. I keep a G19 and Ruger LCR in the truck. If I'm not wearing a belt or wearing track pants or something I throw the LCR in a pocket.

Anything smaller than a derringer. You need 2 shots of whatever you use.

Attached: JXTpIwt.jpg (810x493, 112K)

The Sig P938 is a great carry gun. Its based off the P238 which is a Colt Mustang design, as well as the Springfield 911. Only the 938 is a 9mm instead of a .380.

too small for your hands

Derringers are pretty outdated except for skimpy women with small purses.

Checked. And this. 22lr will bounce around ribcage and skull. All you really need. Check out stats. 22 cal is most frequently used. Also check which race is statistically more likely to murder whatever race you are.

Too small to be effectively used. Some of those old gambling guns were tiny, but to the point where you might hamhand the trigger/hammer and fire prematurely or too late.

How big are your hands? My P2000SK fits just perfect with my hands size, my fingers are squeezed together a bit, but it's a good fitting gun. That's with the magazine boot. Anything smaller and I can't grip it comfortably.