Hey, remember this thing?

Hey, remember this thing?

Attached: DXRTfz2UMAA69uI.jpg (1200x710, 130K)

lol

Attached: Pepe liberator price.jpg (1886x2472, 749K)

You make this thread so fucking much and get the same exact answer every single time. Legitimately kill yourself you irredeemable faggot.

Attached: OP is a massive faggot.jpg (1072x433, 297K)

ye, has he finished the trigger yet?

Attached: DXRS7QtU8AAOp6P.jpg (1080x934, 152K)

Yes. The latest video about it involved the creator fiddling with it for 30 seconds in order to set off a primer-only test case. I clicked on the link in the thread and watched the video on the toilet in the restrooms on top of the hill camp area at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park. I remember very fucking precisely. How can someone be so incompetent at manufacturing and developing firearms for all the talk they made?

Neat idea but questionable execution

Yeah

seems like everyone wanted him to fail

I think it's more that everyone accurately predicted he would fail. A lot of anons make light of it, but making a gun is difficult and the Pepe liberator guy just didn't seem to understand everything that went into it when he signed up for it.

>A gun for $50?
>Why do you need a gun for $100?
Kek.

yeah whatever your reasons were for wanting him to fail it wasn't exactly a community effort it was one guy trying to do something admittedly difficult and a few thousand anons doing nothing but hope be fucks up. I'm just surprised he didn't give up sooner but autism is pervasive

Obviously. I wanted him to fail and I’m happy he did. His biggest mistake is not keeping his mouth shut and coming here with something tangible

>100 bucks for that dogshit looking thing

Attached: EXPLODING PIPE DREAM.jpg (1654x1722, 655K)

I wanted him to succeed until I saw all the stupid shit he was saying, then I wanted him to fail.

I tried to give him some good advice on design/manufacturing and he took it as a personal attack so whatever.

Why not try to make it a pistol? Less materials and glock mags are as available as AR mags.

I mean 199.99 is still in the 100 range if you think otherwise you're jewish shill from hk trying to make based pepe liberator look bad.

I was really hoping to see it come into fruition so I could buy a [spoiler]CA version[/spoiler]
rip I guess

lmao

200 dollars is a new 10/22.