/edc/ Every Day Carry

What gun do you carry daily /o/?

Attached: edc.jpg (1200x1600, 307K)

i live in the bay area so none. otherwise id probably get a g19 or somethin smaller for ccw and probably a p226 for open

P30sk

>What gun do you carry daily /o/?
>/o/
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: Mar 2019 EDC.jpg (3991x2993, 2.33M)

Attached: 0110191010.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

45 shield

A G26. I like it but want to get another carry gun just to switch things up desu. Maybe a VP9SK or something

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (2448x3264, 1.09M)

Reminder that if you
>dont wear concealed body armor
>dont carry a spare mag
>dont carry a backup gun
>dont carry a ifak
>dont carry a knife
>dont carry a flashlight
>dont carry lockpicks, razor blades and handcuff keys hidden on your body

You are NOT prepared for whats to come

You just can't argue with those digits.

Attached: IMG_20190326_102742.jpg (4160x2340, 2.86M)

Attached: EDC 2019-3-12.jpg (2090x1528, 982K)

>22 ratshot

Full house checked. You must speak the truth.

Only for jogging on trails with dem snakes

Can I ask a serious question. Why? Why can't you just go around them? Why do you think you need a gun against snakes?

>trail
>snakes
>go around
>trail, probably 1 person wide, sometimes 2
How chill do you think they are?

Every day

Attached: hi point 4 lyfe 2.jpg (971x558, 127K)

A s&w sd9

Attached: Dxtc2HTWsAA7iyt.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Normal

Attached: IMG_20190309_101422478~2.jpg (2976x2220, 1.19M)

Reduced weight

Attached: IMG_20190331_201630458.jpg (2976x2976, 2.42M)

Every ounce counts

Attached: IMG_20190406_160808462~2.jpg (2976x2687, 1.91M)

>Don't take a single step off the trail, children! It's hot lava!!!!!

Are you actually this stupid? Please tell me you aren't actually this much of a retard. How do you know how to use computers and access Jow Forums if you are this stupid? Please tell me you have a caretaker to type everything for you and wipe your butt for you when you get upset.

Attached: IMG_2135.jpg (2784x1856, 3.07M)

>trails are all literal gauntlets that you must walk on because there is no other way to walk through the forest, and you MUST walk in a straight line, only on the trail, and nowhere else
>if there's a snake in your way, it becomes a battle to the death, only either you or the snake must emerge victorious

Attached: IMGP1095.jpg (3072x2048, 3.6M)

Not the guy you're arguing against who carries ratshot, but where I live, in a mountain filled area, the trails can get pretty small, and the mountain/hill pretty steep. If I get off the trail I risk slipping and falling to my death. And if I try to get higher than the rattler, I risk falling on it and getting bit. So what, in all your omniscient power, are we to do? Stand there until it feels like leaving? It's always the biggest loud mouth idiots who love to call other people idiots. Obviously you have no experience with the outdoors if you couldn't think of a mountain side trail right off the bat. Where are you from? Some trailer park in Alabama?

This is correct, folks. Here's a couple prairie chickens that I encountered once on a trail, a "mama bear" and her brood. Very mean. You'll have to excuse the motion blur. I snapped it off and then immediately reached for my gun, since the sound of the camera shutter alerted the demon fowl to my presence.

Since the saying from Mad Max was "Two men enter, one man leaves," I knew immediately what I had to do. I drew my .22 WMR revolver loaded with rat shot and blasted them until the trail was covered with feathers and blood. When I reloaded, the baby demon bird had stopped moving, but the mama bear was still attacking me, viciously and unrelentingly. I narrowly escaped by only losing one of my eyes and a little toe before I emptied another full cylinder of rat shot into the devil-bird.

As I lay down to rest that night, in the middle of the trail of course, since there was no other spot in all of the prairie, a train of prairie chickens set upon me and removed one of my testicles before the emergency air-evac I'd called could finally arrive.

Attached: CIMG1086.jpg (2304x1728, 1.78M)

I lived out west for a total of 12 years, although I am not out there anymore. I'm very familiar with narrow trails. In my experience, it's very rare to actually be on a truly narrow, cliff-like trail and simultaneously see a snake in the middle of it. In fact, of all the trails I've hiked and all the snakes I've seen, I've never once been in such a situation where I could not advance on the trail for fear of coming too close to a rattlesnake.

Usually, that's because the venomous species aren't that common at high elevations. I know there are snakes that live up there, but they just aren't common enough that you'll find them if you don't go looking for them. Past a certain elevation, I almost never see snakes. I know there are lower elevation canyons with such trail conditions and more likelihood for encountering venomous snakes, but even canyon trails have varied terrain. I was never on THAT PART of a trail and had a snake literally blocking my path in all 12 years living in Arizona or Utah, or traveling to Colorado.

Attached: P1000663s.jpg (1200x900, 446K)

Here's a better example. I'm very familiar with narrow trails. I just don't take photos of trails that much. I'm sure there could have been rattlesnakes on trails like this, but the situation you're thinking of, which prompts you to nerf your gun's firepower with rat shot, is so improbable that making an argument to plan on shooting at snakes because it COULD possibly happen is just ridiculous.

Attached: P1000263.jpg (3264x2448, 2.75M)