SHALL

>SHALL
>NOT

Attached: 1554099057408.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=hkwdkUXQ1yo

why was FNV so great bros

>BE
>WELL-REGULATED

get off my lawn

Attached: BBD6ED01-1EF6-4FB2-BC88-3091CEBBA620-2194-0000019405D9DD66.jpg (375x301, 31K)

ITT fnv memes???

Attached: 1554259795038m.jpg (1024x519, 53K)

don't forget: you're here forever

Attached: fnv_4chan.jpg (1236x733, 110K)

Based Joshua Graham...has ANYONE ever sided with the pacifist guy in a play though?

No my brother.

Attached: no we cant.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Attached: one for my baby.jpg (530x379, 64K)

Honest Hearts was unironically the comfiest fallout experience in the entire series

Saved hahahaha

Attached: falloutnvm.jpg (500x281, 167K)

Yea it was my personal favorite DLC ever. Well worth whatever I paid for it back in the day.

Attached: Honestheartsverynice.jpg (532x600, 108K)

Oh man. I'm so played out on FO:NV it's not even funny. I have at least 300 hours over various accounts but the memes alone make me want to try this DLC out so bad.
New Vegas was just incredible in so many ways. FO4 was also pretty good, though mostly in different ways and just like NV the balance was completely fucked past a certain point. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of 76.

yup. honest hearts offered the solution to war - that thing that never changes. and there is absolutely no reason to choose it.

Attached: fnv_leverrifle.jpg (2560x1080, 271K)

FNV just played like a old school RPG. Choices mattered, end game had real differences. Obsidian Entertainment is the best mate.

Attached: 1554258895416.gif (444x250, 3.15M)

*sip* yep... FNV was a good game...
>ps
Does anyone have FNV boomer memes?

>why was FNV so great bros
Passion. Based dev team with leeway.

Freedom?

Unfortunately, I can't go higher than one week.

*sip*... You know it

Attached: boomerFNVmeme.png (640x439, 218K)

*crack*
*thump*
BOOM

Attached: wojakboomerfromnellis.png (380x349, 118K)

Heh...I remember that quest...now THAT was what I call an RPG

Attached: 1520706161996.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>no one has posted Father In The Jow Forumsave yet

Eh, I didn't care for it. Way linear (though not as bad as dead money), quite empty (appropriate considering where its set, but bland regardless) and every time I go to play it I remember that its mostly tedious fetching and decide against it. The writing is nice but the whole "game" side of things is the worst of all the DLCs. Loot and perks were nice though.

the reason I picked up a colt new agent, probably won't get the slide engraved cause it would cost so much and still need to get some snakeskin grips

Attached: coltna.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

There is a pacifist guy?

The leader of the Sorrows, up in the north of zion. He wants to evac the entire canyon, and maybe collapse the tunnels after they leave? Not sure about that last bit, may be thinking of what Elijah did in the BE.

General gobildegook is the in south west, and Joshua is in the south east

Based

Attached: A6C47971-64BB-4560-B1DE-3CA588A486B8.jpg (450x338, 48K)

Was a light shining in darkness a Colt New Agent? I thought it was a regular 1911
Either way thanks for posting it, my brother was looking for a new 45

God daniel is such an insufferable faggot. He's not even a pacifist the nibba carries a Thompson, but all he wants to do is run away from the whitelegs because "much innocence lost" if they try and fight for what's theirs. Eat shit pussy trying to be all fucking self righteous because ya gotta do what you gotta yabba dabba do. I'm glad you feel like a failure assclown your hat sucks bitch.

Attached: 1553856466027.jpg (442x460, 125K)

The second amendment personified in a vault. God bless the boomers and their liberal use of heavy ordnance.

good thread

and dead money is maximum spoop

It was based off a new agent. It has the trench sights, 3 in barrel and same skeleton hammer/trigger as a NA. Just minor differences here and there

Why did Fallout 4 have to make assault rifles look beyond fucking ugly it doesn't even fit the aesthetic.

FNV was licensed from Bethesda Softworks to Obsidian Entertainment to make a fallout game. Just so happens that Obsidian is a better developer than Bethesda, the company that owns the name and rights.

Attached: dac.png (748x640, 345K)

Is this dialogue trying to imply that knowing what "lever-action" means is supposed to be impressive?

as much as New Vegas gets memed on for being circlejerked, it really is MILES ahead of Fallout 3, 4, and 76, it really is the only true modern fallout game imo

Attached: 5b4f81ca2e2d9.jpg (650x406, 117K)

Too much onions

Daily reminder that the NCR did nothing wrong in the "massacre" of bitter springs and that the great khans deserve worse they

Also fuck the brotherhood of steel the only reason why people like them is because they look cool

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 18K)

Attached: 1500343248926.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

brotherhood and NCR belong together

This

The brotherhood deserves to be buried in their bunker t b h

Even the legion still stuck in feudalistic society have a better future then the brotherhood

Attached: 2f2f6d8d55acd464e3703ba04f03e04d.gif (500x366, 58K)

>Legion
>Feudalism
"No"

No, just uncommon. The guy with the levergat is a member of a marksman unit that almost exclusively uses bolt guns.

It was meant to be a machine gun, it's even named MachineGun in the files

>fallout as a franchise is dead
>joinable enclave never ever
I just want comfy times exterminating muties and making america great again.

Attached: 1540563924944.jpg (1024x768, 285K)

I feel you bro, 400 hours in and it’s all because of mods, oh my the fuckin mods brehs, literally days of gameplay added because of mods

Eh dead money is terrifying, but is slightly annoying because it doesn’t maintain the horror if you invested in guns/energy weapons and the repair/science perks for them. Maybe have some sort of cloud monster that punishes noise like what dean was talking about. For example if I just decide to have the Colt monitor sing the song of 7.62 it isn’t that hard because so long as I can resupply, I am pretty fine.

Attached: 1484102896325.jpg (852x464, 40K)

Attached: The Boomers.jpg (1280x720, 652K)

*Simulated sipping noise* I must say, Courier, you know not the joys of having been born in the pre-war days. Quake was such a lovely video game.

Attached: 1532627962_Untitled.png (800x500, 429K)

>IMPINGE

Attached: shallnotimpinge.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

The most Jow Forums approved of all the factions

IMPREGNATE MUH DAUGHTER YA GODLESS LIBERAL SHIT

Attached: 1jhk20.jpg (550x373, 100K)

>I-I had a vasectomy

I have twice. And it's honestly even more boring than the 'bad ending' you get with Joshua and decide to kill Salt Upon Wounds.

>more fetch quests at the climax, which is a big turn off with some given Honest Hearts is just a fetch/go-here-and-then-there DLC
>go free some sorrows from the white legs
>kill some white legs guarding the bridge on the road out of zion
>stop white legs from destroying some burial ground that would just have been left behind by the sorrows anyways
>if you don't do any of those "optional" quests, the sorrows will be pissy and sad about being relocated
>go convince or kill salt upon wounds
>daniel thanks you and departs with joshua
Note: Joshua will forever after be separate from the Dead Horses, the tribe that worships him, after that. They get deprived of their leader because Daniel was a whining shithead who forces Joshua to help evacuate the tribe Daniel is babysitting.
>slideshow, doesn't even mention joshua
>daniel pleased with having evicted the sorrows from their home for hundreds of years
>yet wakes up in the middle of the night and askes "was it the right thing?"
>the white legs reduce zion to a shithole

Honestly, just going Sneering Imperialist against all of the White Legs and having the Sorrows become extremely violent is a better option than letting keep their non-violent ways, lead by some Pacifist who also is totting a god damn Thompson Submachine Gun.

Attached: Based Boone.gif (400x222, 902K)

>Sorrows leave
>White Legs turn Zion into a shithole
>they follow the Sorrows out and attack again
Sounds pretty retarded

IF I PULL THOSE BANDAGES OFF, WILL YOU DIE?

SHART
IN
MART

Treating the DLCs like their own separate campaign arc:
HH -> LR -> OWB -> DM

Father Elijah is a much more compelling main villain to the arc than Ulysses ever was. Plus there’s something about Dead Money that’s just so nostalgic and evocative to me.

Attached: 1C336699-4531-4721-9575-48F9C2AA5293.png (512x512, 111K)

Or the 80s, or Caesar's Legion, or virtually any Raider gang that will do what Raiders do.

Attached: VULPES.jpg (1024x772, 73K)

Very true. In my top 3 for sure.

NCR NEVER DIES

I loved Dead Money for the rewards and setting, but the bomb collars, shielded speakers, and radios masked by the cloud were frustrating to shit.

based Clar/k/

Attached: RandallClark.jpg (810x1035, 488K)

Breh this, I did my last playthrough like this, and it’s especially nice saving Dead Money till last since there’s a lot of high level speech checks and you get to finally face this villain after seeing his marks and deeds spread across the wastelands.

It’s fucking epic, Bethesda killed the series, it had so much potential

I wonder if ghouls could survive on mars. No atmosphere but there’s a fuck ton of radiation during the day, which would heal them. Do ghouls need to eat?

There was a ghoul kid in fallout 4 who was stuck in a fridge for 200 years so i guess they dont need to eat

No. That was some bullshit writing and you know it. Ghouls still need to eat despite what stinky Pete says.

never take anything bethesda writers make as canon

Attached: 1530381715704.jpg (719x532, 54K)

>700+ hours
>never was able to complete a single play through sinc every time I made a new character I ended up modding the game to death
>modded to such an extent that I utilized the resources in the CaliberX mod to rechamber EVERY FIREARM IN THE GAME and the EVERY FIREARM ADDED BY MODS into their correct calibers and then proceeded to add the calibers into the game
I have never finished this game, and a part of me never wants to. I am putting together my final modlist, going to put together 100-150 mods. This is it, the ultimate FNV experience. The modlist to end all modlists. I have waited years for this experience. I love this fucking game.

I did once...it was my sixth or seventh time through and I wanted to see what happened. The ending made me sick so I reloaded the save and took the path god intended us to take.

This is my god knows how many play throughs and I just found the Ratslayer rifle for the first time. Holy shit that is fun gun for early levels.To my defense this is first playthrough where I actually do some exploring outside the main plot line.

If you ever do a full playthrough...stay true to Caesar

I have tried that, but everytime I get to Nipton and see that lying bag of shit Vulpes Inculta being smarmy how he slaughtered town full of civilians I end going "FUCK LEGION WITH AN SHOTGUN" mode. Mr Fox has not survived Nipton many times in my games.

Ratslayer is good well into endgame. Super cheap ammo and maintainence, nightvision (iirc the only other rifle with nv is the .50 and those rounds are rare, pricey and heavy af. NV helmet is at the end of the final dlc). AP rounds shred high DT enemies, really great rifle. Maybe even the best.

If you do a crit-focused build it's incredible (20% base crit chance!).

Attached: 18.png (731x668, 599K)

if you ever finish the modlist, please put it up

At least tell me you've killed Caesar

You can do that in new Vegas tho

Jow Forums is an enclave board

>love new vegas so much that I made up an entire head canon of why the Courier (House aligned) would be sent on a mission in the commonwealth so I had an excuse to mod my character into Fallout 4.

Is travel across the country possible in fallout? The first villain of the game is from the NCR so it seems possible that the Courier could have made it to the commonwealth. I figure House would be interested in Institute tech.

Attached: 1487151857497.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>Dead Money till last
?
Most of the reason I have to play Dead Money at all, is for the gold.

Yeah few times.But most times I leave him be, but I make sure whatever plans he had for Mojave are utterly fucked. I like to think it's crueler that way. Caesar gets a front row seat from his death bed on how screwed Legion will be when their leadership is dead and he will soon follow them.

Cross-country travel is totally possible, just difficult. Best bet would be to hook up with a caravan headed East and switch at whatever trading posts are out there once the current one decides to turn back. The only safer option would be flight but that’s limited and would require a stopover to refuel.

there is a pretty decent mod for it in fo4.
it even allows you to kill essential brotherhood NPCs

well with a House alignment I figure my Courier has access to a vertibird at least. The story of Fallout 4 as just so boring, and there's no way I was going through my adventures as a bumbling dumbfuck single father.

Attached: 6.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Like I said, the problem with a Vertibird is refueling since the only people with facilities to do so would have been the Enclave or a Brotherhood branch and neither would be particularly friendly towards House. Having said that, I am not sure of the actual range of a Veryibird so I could be talking out of my ass.

America rising? It's dead and unfinished.

Yeah, the brotherhood hoofed it from California to D.C. for 6 months followed by some caravans and that's how Eastern B.O.S. and jet got to the capitol wasteland.

>Tfw 30mm boomer

Attached: TFW 30mm boomer.png (298x722, 229K)

>Y'all
>Y'all'd
>Y'all'd've

>is cross country travel even possible?
In Fo3 Bryan Wilks father’s terminal mentions how they left the west coast after the oil rig was destroyed.

Attached: 0C13CB0D-8032-48AF-BD08-94444E6393BD.jpg (800x571, 133K)

Dead money last (and in the order specified) because it sets up Father Elijah to be the main DLC antagonist. Elijah is just so much better as a character than Ulysses and his faux-deep BEAR AND BULL ramblings.

Why did Ulysses wanna launch the nukes?
>Hurr eye for an eye, I’ll destroy your home nothing personell kid.

Why did Elijah was to use the Sierra Madre to wipe out ALL LIFE in the Mojave?
>”Wipe the slate clean. Make the Mojave like it was meant to be: undisturbed by man. I'll send the Cloud, the Holograms. Bring ruin in my hands until only I stand atop the HELIOS One tower again. I'll scour Hoover Dam with the Cloud, rain its walls with spears from the sun - with an army of Old World ghosts behind me, Holograms all. I'll kill them until it's only me, me alone in a quiet world. In a world that's nothing like what happened at HELIOS One.”

>kill all the mutants
>kill all the ghouls/zombies
>destroy all the new, imposter factions that have taken your place
>contain california and their bullshit "democracy"
Sounds about right, Desu.

Attached: __yaruo_original_drawn_by_beathell__784002b3c1527d3784776a291a0235b2.jpg (1069x1600, 626K)