EURO GUN GENERAL

Violent trigger pulling edition

Who's up on this sleepy saturday morning?
Got new guns lately? Going shooting today or soon?
Swiss season just started, gonna murder some targets soon

Join the telegram for turbofolk shitposting and making new friends: t.me/joinchat/D6QIQUbdom6Z1rtLUL_XrQ

Or the less active discord for playing cards against humanity of bf4: discord.gg/A2MPd4u

Bastebin: pastebin.com/Jcg56010

Shilling: beshtiya.eu

Attached: 1533449114510.png (594x667, 359K)

I''d bump with a family pic but i don't have any current ones

/762/gang

Attached: 2019-04-05 18.31.16_s.jpg (1248x936, 929K)

Attached: 088A0CBB-2416-4ECD-B06F-2B9A29631B9E.jpg (560x819, 86K)

Binlan bump

Attached: PSX_20190310_153904.jpg (4016x2591, 3.51M)

euro
Gadsden flag
The spastic is rising

>be danish
>thinking of joining a gun club
>check prices
>$60 a month to be a member
>well that's not so ba-
>also you pay for all the ammo yourself
yeah no thank you

>Going shooting today or soon?

Thinking of taking the AI AT out and play some battleship.

With a bit of luck my sniper fudd buddies will be there too and we can play against each other.
Most of my regular shooting friends don't have scoped rifles, so I can't ask them. Shame.

Attached: ez2c1522.jpg (500x772, 118K)

Damn 60 a month is eggspensive, it's 10€ here

Hey that's neat af

We even have our own now

Attached: 20190406_104017.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Please wipe down that O/U, it deserves better.

Why would you assume ammo is included in the membership? Some people shoot 50 rounds a month, some 5000. How could that possibly be viable?

>Damn 60 a month is eggspensive, it's 10€ here

€200 to €250 per year is quite common around here for 50m indoor ranges around here.

Hoped you would have gotten some ammo included in that subscription. Pay for access to the range, a gun and 50 rounds or something.

Sometimes gun rental is included in the membership, but pretty much never ammo.

It's a spendy hobby and i've never seen a range that gives you ammo

>It's a spendy hobby

It's what you make of it yourself, around here.

Membership isn't more expensive than say Judo membership.
You can get pretty decent second hand guns for €250 because "they're fudd guns" and not "tacticool".
And if you shoot .22LR mostly or reload, ammo isn't very expensive.

Of course if you buy an AI AT like you're going to be spending as much on guns and optics as most people spend on their friggin' car.

Getting into reloading is spendy too

But you can save a lot with it in the longer term, depending on what you shoot and how you load.

Going shooting today for the last time using Club guns (only .22 available). Next week I take exam after which i hopefully go buy myself a nice k98

Dane living in a big city is shit, there are no ranges and you have to be a friend of someone to get into the only range around here, and they are not friendly.

True that
Do you have a reloading bench set up?

How are the Danish gun laws, what can you own ive never heard anything about your laws in Denmark

>4 fucking links to your shitty kikecord and IRC chats
>grotesque anime avatar
>general faggotry
You deserve no guns. I think I smell cyanide gas outside actually.

>Do you have a reloading bench set up?

I do not. I leech off a friend's. :)

Why are you so Mad, friend? We're all nice here

Attached: IMG_20190406_120455.jpg (1280x960, 151K)

Slovakia reporting in. Was shootig yesterday, will be shooting tomorow. Friend of mine got nice big outdoor range, I'm part time RO/instructor there. Love my country, fuck EU. Pic from few days ago :)

Attached: IMG_20190402_113833_718.jpg (2976x3032, 2.1M)

Pizzafag here, how are you doing with funny gear in your cointry?
Like bump stocks, solvent trap kits, oil can suppressors etc?

Top comfy. How's the stribog handle? Any complaints?

There are a few Bump stocks around but they're not officially banned here in switzerland. Solvent trap kits and the like are banned, i think but don't quote me on that.

Slovakfag here. Cans and full auto is banned (you need special permission from police/interior ministry). But you can have anything else. What your heart want and your salary will allow..

Stribog SR9A3. kinda love it. nice trigger from the factory, decent flip up sights (some kind of optics is in my future plan). it just hoots like .22 - no kicking, what I'm aiming for, that target is going down.

another pic of him.

Attached: IMG_20181023_111359_535.jpg (2976x3271, 1.59M)

Looks like i'll get one too

So bump fire are still allowed in CH?

Eeeeeexcellent *slowly rubs hands*

I am asking because there probably is a giant legislative hole regarding modern cheat items made in murrica
I kinda doubt they can ban solvent traps since you have to drill the hole to make them an illegal item.

Do any of you know of any specific euro bans on bump fire stocks or stuff like that?
Not talking general bans like full auto or cans

I know for a fact that here in pastaland there's a ban on "anything that increases a gun's volume of fire", so bumpstocks are verboten, as are shoelaces and the like
one could argue that the actual volume of fire of a self-loading firearm is in relation to how fast the bolt can move, but with the judges and politicians we have to deal with, this would likely result in an outright ban on semi-autos instead
no idea about solvent traps, but I figure they're probably banned here as well
other than that, I don't think there's any law at EU level about this kind of stuff (yet)

You eurofags should fuck off back to Jow Forums and discuss the HIV BBC of the month. The (((UN))) has irreversibly brainwashed and ruined you. Jow Forums is an American board.

I say go for it. In my hands it sits more comfy than CZ scorpion EVO.

It‘s 100€/y here and free club guns until i have my own.

First thing i heard after joining the club was „If you want a cheap hobby, you should consider golf“

Anything new on the „wooden dowel down the chamber“ deact guns?
Are they still a thing?

But we both know here in pastaland that if sufficiently disassembled ANYTHING will go though stardad post services, fucking anything.
And having no customs between borders and no unified legislation on such items....

Post guns, faggot.

what I know, they stopped selling them. they used to be a thing in the past, but not anymore..

Waiting for my ccw/bear defence ruger sp101 in 357. magnum. Should be here next month.

>Jow Forums is an american board
He posts, on a weeb imageboard, owned by a jap

Go back into your cuckshed, goblin

>gun related thread for europeans because all other threads are american oriented

hurr fuck off to Jow Forums cucks you are brainwashed you love BBC.

you think us european gun owners like lefty faggot politicians?

country?

>Jow Forums is an American board.

Fuck off kid, grown men are talking.

Attached: Collection2019small.jpg (1280x2863, 1.73M)

How do you like the Stryk B?

Is that a Beretta 92 in the bottom center of the bottom picture? Tell me about this A E S T H E T I C gun you have.

>How do you like the Stryk B?

I quite like it. The fit & finish is miles ahead of Glock and it doesn't really require any further modification to make it shootable like a Glock does.
However, don't buy into the low bore axis (AF-Speedlock) snake oil. Sure it helps, but it's still a light weight polymer gun. It's not like it's going to magically negate recoil.
The grip texturing is quite nice & secure without being annoying.

I will admit it takes some getting used to though. It's not a gun I was able to pick up & excel at from the start (like I could with my X-Five).
I wanted a polymer wondernine & I'm not disappointed. But I do prefer shooting my X-Five or the Sphinx.

>Is that a Beretta 92 in the bottom center of the bottom picture? Tell me about this A E S T H E T I C gun you have.

It's a Beretta 87 Target .22LR. It's a very nice .22LR because it feels like a real gun. The trigger is on the heavy side, but you really don't notice because it's consistent, nice & smooth. It's only when you try it side by side with something else that you notice.

There's a few down sides:
1) The slide itself has only front serrations, which makes it harder to cock with the hammer down. You can obviously thumb the hammer, and rack the slide then, but that's a bit slower. That said, it locks back just fine, so you only need to rack it once at the start of your shooting session.
2) Take down requires an allen key to take off the barrel weight.
3) If you're used to riding the safety on a 1911, you may cause malfunctions by dragging on the slide.

Attached: ArsenalStrykB-01.jpg (1920x1200, 1.17M)

Another Finnfag reporting in

Attached: Fam.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

nice rk

Have a big old fuck you from America Eurofags

what did we do wrong? we just want freedom :(

>he thinks 60 euro would buy enough ammo a month to git gud.

Even if they gave you a couple complimentary boxes it wouldn't be enough. You have to go through a few thousand rounds

Which one?

Attached: 92.jpg (3480x4640, 2.05M)

Then take it.

Attached: 1553753520207.jpg (842x960, 87K)

>be citizen of the cucked kind
>no guns get into country so you can only get what's already in
>father inherits 12 gauge from grandpa
>he reluctantly takes it
>gives it to me when I turned 18
There's hope Jow Forumsomrades you just gotta believe

I do, here's a picture of me reloading

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 265K)

Kek

Buy a .22 first. A CZ or something. Thank me later.

Clubs here go from 80 to 50 bucks/y. If I had to pay 60 bucks every month I'd shoot only airguns. It's a remarkably cheapo hobby if you aren't a retard and you don't buy a meme gun as your first.

I like you. I like how you think.

Any French /hasgunz/ here? Come on!

Attached: EbVumNh.png (524x372, 266K)

Slovakia.

We have one french/irish dude who owns guns in the chat

Bruh