Firearms sales statistics

In 2017, over 25 Million background checks were performed by the FBI. Add thousands of more gun purchases that did not require checks, such as firearms bought with concealed carry permits, and the total number rises to 26 Million guns sold in 2017 alone.

Attached: F2A3F1BF-F56C-4270-884D-5E853EBB16D1.jpg (750x1117, 391K)

>C O M M O N
>U S A G E

BUY SCARY ASSAULT WEAPON BOYS

Grabbers on suicide watch

Attached: images.jpg (129x389, 15K)

Ave Nex Alea

The real question we need to dumpster grabbers though is did individual ownership increase or is this the same people buying more guns? Like I think we were at 41% of the population owned a firearm, did we get ti 45 or 50 in the last few years?

Attached: 20190405_152902.jpg (4032x3024, 3.97M)

Where did u get those stick mags for the CZ

Even in Canada the grabbers are sweating bullets.
The goal is in sight, guys.

Attached: tipping point.png (1105x809, 454K)

>69% of "Canadians"

God willing user, it's fucking coming. As long as the smart asses don't pre-emptively ban any new firearm model that hasn't been invented yet.

Her name is literally Cukier. You can't make this shit up.

> Almost 2 million
> With a firearm homicide rate below 7 in 1 000 000 since '92
That pearl necklace can't take much more clutching there

Attached: c-g04-eng.gif (678x397, 17K)

>in urban areas

>2,000,000

You have got to pump those numbers up, Americans probably buy that many AR's every year.

source on grill? My google power is too weak

>leaf
>terrified of civilian gun ownership
>literally named Cukier

Absolute pottery.

Pretty sure you can’t ban something that doesn’t exist.

One of the sisters from Utawarerumono
I got them from Preppergunshop, they were 30 at the time I beleive.

Attached: z2NUMAF.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

China banned time travel. Just in case y'know.

And reincarnation without a proper license.

based

If I was an Alberta roughneck or a farmer in Sask I would probably be OK with handgun ownership being banned by the new "Canadians" shitting up the GTA, but out of respect for the right wingers that might be stuck there and need a gun I would oppose it. Why don't the just get to the heart of the matter and ban gun ownership for darkies, that would be the only meaningful gun control anyways given that they are disproportionately represented in gun homicide statistics.

Going by that logic, you should ban gun ownership for males. Why do you leafs hate freedom? I know you were formally British, but if we could overcome this there is no reason you guys can't.

What's the application process for that license?

Please, blacks aren't even supposed to be citizens in the US

>be okay with taking away your basic human right of self defense because niggers

Absolutely onions infused faggotry.

faggot

It requires central committee approval iirc.

The law is to prevent Tibet from getting a Dali Lama that is not a Chinese puppet once the current one dies off.

>public opinion is for stricter gun control

get fucked, its not. just because MSM and liberals are loud does not mean they are the majority

A better solution would be to just put Toronto under permanent martial law.