AR-10 pistols: less absurd than it sounds?

AR-10 pistols: less absurd than it sounds?

These are legal in my state for pistol hunting since they still go by BATF firearms terminology. Should I build one? The only thing I’m concerned about is pissing off actual handgun hunters and possibly ruining “it” for everyone.

Attached: 96BA4600-CE26-4D73-8D9B-6975FD6867F3.jpg (1280x350, 55K)

I don't think any game warden is going to let you use one

Don't be a homo; use a .44

Thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever seen

What value do you get by choosing a pistol over rifle? Longer/different season? More areas allowed to hunt using pistol?

It's a retarded idea, the muzzle blast from short barrel and brake will be ridiculous. If you insist on getting one get a different brace beside the blade, shooting 308 while shouldering one of those sounds awful.

Only in a larger caliber.
458 raptor or 510 beckoning

Just don't, you fucking faggot. Shit like this is what gets things reclassified, like that retarded shotgun company that kept sending the ATF stupid letters being like 'well what about THIS' that almost got braces taken away.

It'd also be pretty unsporting to the deer and every other hunter. It's not like doing this would be particularly cool or interesting, so ask yourself if you really suck so bad that you need that advantage.

Unless there is some really good reason to be using a pistol instead of a rifle there really isn't any point.

You've never looked into a mirror?

>Don't you dare act within your rights goy!
>"Sporting"
Ur a faget.

Can you put a suppressor on it? If so then yeah go right on ahead. How long will the barrel be like 13"?

do it nigger

Why wouldn’t you?

I heard you can't hunt with suppressors in some places.

Fair point.

>showing up with a retarded idea and being so butthurt you just double down on it instead of learning

10”

Pic rel: it’s the handgun hunter’s go to, this one happens to be chambered in .30-06.

Attached: E52C621D-2A1D-44C9-BD32-539B4FDB403B.jpg (3000x2250, 259K)

Says the boomer fuddfag weeping over "Sporting" like the animal has a goddamn chance in the world regardless.

Fucking awesome idea OP. If it's legal, fucking go for it.

>It's not like doing this would be particularly cool or interesting

i beg to differ I’m sure a 9” AR-10 with a nasty muzzle brake would be a “blast” at the range

My AR-10 has a 14.5" barrel with a pinned brake, and that's obnoxious enough.

Buy one but don’t use it for that reason

Im right with you user, fuck the pussies in this thread, do whtever you want with your guns long as you don't get caught.
>"B-B-BUT WHAT IF THE ATF RECLASSIFIES-"
Shut the fuck up bootlicker scumbag.