Woman walks into gun store

>Woman walks into gun store
>Gets handed one of these

Why is this type of gun so marketed towards women? Surely there are better options out there than a cheap little .380 pocket pistol?

>inb4 women can’t handle 9mm recoil

Attached: C35C693B-E8F9-4D19-9E0B-F29C6D304315.jpg (564x386, 23K)

Because women are fucking stupid and like to "be different"

Color and caliber is to make it less intimidating to a noguns. Size is so that they will actually carry it. Intimidation and ease of carriage are the main barriers for most folks carrying guns, but this goes doubly so for women.

maybe because .380s tend to be smaller and generally women either conceal carry on their body or in their purse, both of which a smaller handgun is a plus.

9x19 has sort of snappy recoil
.380 has less recoil so is easier to keep on target
on average women have smaller hands so is single stack
and smaller overall size make it easier to carry

>Chad walks into gun store
>Gets handed one of these
>Why is this type of gun so marketed towards Chads? Surely there are better options out there than an expensive, devastatingly powerful .50BMG pocket cannon?
>>inb4 Chads can’t handle .50BMG recoil

Attached: 50-BMG-Desert-Eagle-deagle.jpg (1000x449, 73K)

>Believing that desire drives marketing strategy

Nah, mate.

Ok, ok, I get it now. That actually got a laugh out of me

I never really understood this. Women have an easy and unobtrusive way to carry any handgun of reasonable size, i.e. the purse. Would it not be better to have something with a full (though lady sized) grip and a little bit heavier to mitigate recoil? If it wasn't gay to carry a bag around everywhere I'd throw a mac10 in that shit.
Bitches do love them some cutesie colors though, whatchagonnado.

For fucking real, if I wouldn’t look like a total fag I’d carry a gun purse literally everywhere, put like 10 extra mags in there too just in case.

Women are missing a huge opportunity here.

Laptop or book bag nigga, gotta use them thinking thoughts, plus now you can carry "Sun Tzu's The Art Of War" every where you go to truly think strategically when the day comes.

Yeah just don’t let Jerome snatch it when you aren’t looking, then not only does he have your laptop or whatever, you just gave him a gun.

if it makes women and gays more likely to own / carry / shoot a gun im all for it

Women are scared of literally everything so making a Tiffany® blue is a good way to break the ice because lol it's just like my cell phone!! uguuu

Pic related is currently the best defensive pistol for women. They need it to be single stack because a double-stack grip is too fat for some of them. The only thing I'm concerned about is that some reviews mention it's difficult to insert a fully loaded magazine on a closed slide. It would also be nice if S&W offered an extended capacity magazine.

Attached: Smith-Wesson-NEW-MP-2.0-in-380.jpg (1250x819, 391K)

Unironically my gf is looking at this in exact same color

Gaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

Attached: 1550511811072.jpg (400x504, 53K)

My girlfriend is 4ft 11in and 87 pounds. My AR-15 bruises her shoulder and she can't even chamber a round in my .40 P226.

Therefore I give her .22s and .380s.

Nigga you dating a loli

because the size of womans hands are smaller than mens?
because wamen usually wear form fitting clothes where a holstered service pistol will print like a bastard?
because w0mens clothes usually do not have pockets and are more likely to carry a purse full of random shit where a full sized pistol wont fit?

there are lots of reasons

Took my mom shooting once. Let her shoot my CZ SP-01. She was a good shot, but her hands started hurting after shooting just a few rounds. She also needed my help just to rack the slide. Despite knowing how guns work she's still frightened by my tacticool AR for no particular reason. She wants to go biking on the nice new trail that our yuppie city government made in our downtown, but she's scared to go by herself. Been looking into getting her a gun and OP's pic or a blue glock 42 are my top choices. Women are just different than men, mate.

Attached: 1457373180852.png (201x201, 24K)

Too bad Jow Forums is being colonized by poltards that dont want them to have any rights at all let alone gun rights, a bunch of bootlicking hypocrites

>when you project your insecurities on an internet boogeyman

Remember, clowns are a symbol of white supremacy now.

You're living my dream. Quick, use the excuse to build a brace blaster 10/22 with that sick ass PDW brace and an 8" barrel, 'for her'.

>"Jow Forums and Jow Forums are brother boards"

>9mm
>snappy

First pistol I ever shot was 9mm compact. It is not snappy. Unless you're a woman, maybe. I doubt it, though.

Absolutely this, my mom has one and loves it, a great gun to shoot and extremely incredible to rack the slide (which is a turn off for her). There needs to be a left handed version.

I unironically like the look of the Taurus Spectrum. Looks like a space gat.

Attached: E75FBC77-DC4E-4680-BC98-4C3917E9C227.jpg (745x420, 27K)

IMAGINE

Hey, it's the 20's. It's about time the centennial wave of fucking weird pocket pistols hit.

>she's still frightened by my tacticool AR for no particular reason

This. I don't understand female logic. Had this debate years ago
>I dont want your gun around
Why?
>I cant use it, it's too big
It's actually easier to use long guns than the 9mm you were looking at, a lot quieter with the loads I use too, come with and I'll show you how to-
>Someone might hurt themselves
Ooook, goal posts, but anyway much less likely with a rifle. Show me how a baby shoots itself with a 16" AR, I'll wait.
>We have a knife
Yeah, but what if they have a gun? Also almost every man on the planet could beat your ass to death with his bare hands before you could kill him with a knife. A gun is pretty much your only chance if you're cornered in the house, why in God's name wouldn't you want the best option?
>because you might kill me with it
Wtf?
>yeah, you get mad sometimes
I don't even... yeah doesnt everyone? Dont you? Wouldn't ever hurt anyone. Sounds like you may be projecting some weird tho-
>but what if you lost control
Ok, fucking fine, entertaining this morbid goddamned hypothesis, couldn't I just kill you with that knife? Haven't done it yet have I?
>YOU PSYCHO MOTHERFU-

Aaaaaand that's what I get for taking the logic bait.

A purse is a terrible place to carry a gun. They're lost and stolen all the time, and if that happens someone else now has access to your house, car, information, and gun too.

My wife has the blue and white one. No complaints at all. I think Taurus has been stepping up their game recently pretty hard with shit like this and the G2C or whatever they're calling that other thing. The Spectrum is actually really easy to shoot accurately as far as pocket guns go.

most women find Sig P365s and Taurus G2s just fine, some find walthers and double stack M&Ps to big but most dont

Its almost like he's speaking in reference to a thread specifically about women or something.