What's the most universally recognized handgun in your opinion? Pic related

What's the most universally recognized handgun in your opinion? Pic related.

Attached: RS-full-colt-1911-a1-parkerized-5297.jpg (1440x1080, 459K)

Normies don't recognize handguns. Everything is a Glock 40.

There's an unnatural number of Berettas used in shows and movies and such, though. Does its operation lend itself better to blanks or something? I never really noticed until recently.

Colt single action

I've seen a lot of Berettas too, I didn't think about that until you mentioned it.

1911, glock or a beretta. Maybe a model 10/19 revolver, but most people dont know the specific make and model. Ive had some very unfamiliar people name drop those other three though

Attached: glock 17.jpg (1500x750, 195K)

Beretta 92?

Glock 19 of course

I remember hearing that they used Beretta 92fs and those Taurus 92 in alot of those John Woo movies like Hard Boiled is because of the large magazines so they could have longer action scenes without a over abundance of cuts. Don't know if that's true but I like that explanation.

the M9 holds 15 rounds dumbass. If that were true you'd want a 5.7, a CZ with a 19 round mag, or something else. It holds few rounds than a glock 17

You got to have something cool on the screen though. M9 were pretty fucking cool back in 1992. Might not have the capacity of a Glock but that chunky frame and jet black finish makes it perfect for the silver screen. But whatever, I think we can agree that John Woo movies were pretty kickass.

Since the barrel doesn't tilt it's much easier to convert them to blank firing. Basically just remove the locking wedge and you're gtg.

Desert Eagle. Even niggers who that think high point c-9s are 9mm lugers know what desert eagles are.

Attached: 48265-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x850, 113K)

glock 19, because that is the most common police serivce pistol, so for more normies that is the one gun they see the most on the hips of officers

Attached: 1522444598061.gif (500x281, 2M)

hardly. SAA is probably more prolific than the luger

Glock 19

glock, saa, m9, 1911, c96

Not a chance. Most people will look at a SAA and see "a revolver". Most people will look at any model of Glock and just see a Glock. People see a Luger and they know exactly what that thing is, even if they know nothing else about it.

World wide? AK-47
US? 1911 or glock 19

Attached: EDFE0394-14E2-44B9-B916-39ACAEFBB81C.jpg (275x183, 6K)

ak 47 isnt a handgun

The Walther PPK, for obvious reasons.

I don't think there's anyone on earth who doesn't recognize a desert eagle.

Attached: DesertEagle50ae2.jpg (1600x1200, 614K)

I truly and honestly believe that the look of the Beretta 92FS is the standard firearm look.

If you do not believe me, simply view any sign that has (((guns not allowed))) on it.

Hospitals, schools, police departments, government buildings (courthouse, etc.)

That is the profile they use. So to me, it makes the most sense that a 92FS or similar pistol would be in top of a list like this.

Please provide any personal anecdotes, or images of signs that display pistols other than Berettas.

Your all wrong
>Famas
-God