US warns Egypt over Russian Su-35 fighter jets deal

defence-blog.com/news/us-warns-egypt-over-russian-su-35-fighter-jets-deal.html

Attached: 382f-hhkuskt0669817.jpg (1280x853, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defence-blog.com/news/us-warns-egypt-over-russian-su-35-fighter-jets-deal.html
nps.gov/feha/index.htm
defence-blog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: vatnikseternallybtfo.jpg (1024x791, 138K)

>defence-blog.com/news/us-warns-egypt-over-russian-su-35-fighter-jets-deal.html

>Defence blog
>Blog

Nice advertisement bro. I bet you go a lot of clicks from shilling that here.

So the Su-35 is trying to bleed airspeed in that picture?
Twin rudders are deployed in opposite directions.

>America threatening its allies to prevent them from buying weaponry that isn't produced by American companies
Yikes, so this is crony capitalism at work!

Attached: 1493260768013.jpg (336x375, 64K)

Probably trying not to overtake the aircraft where the picture was taken from.

t. SEETHING redditspacing kremlin shill

Beautiful picture.
Same issues with Turkey being interested in the Russian SAM.
Our government is controlled by the MIC, Medical/Parma, and Banker lobbies.
All you have to do is go down to Wall Street and see where Washington was Sworn in at Federal Hall to understand where the real center of power is.
nps.gov/feha/index.htm

NYC still has that attitude that they own the rest of the USA and we can't live without them.

>Has family there

Americans are only capitalists as long as their shit gets bought. As soon as other countries sell their shit, the US gets butthurt.

Which is funny since it was the US which forced the rest of world to be muh free market capitalists post WW2.

They just bought the Rafale and Mig-35, what more could they want?!

Mig-21 shot down a F-16 lately.

>Mig-21 shot down a F-16 lately
Still going with this unsupported narrative?

Attached: 1451928244714.png (1280x720, 702K)

US has every reason to hide the truth because MIC's reputation is on the line.

It didn't, that turned out to be an Indian lie.

Sure. However, the Indians have failed to provide ANY tangible proof of an F-16 being downed. The best they can do is a few radar screencaps.

Stop, its just getting sad at this point
>inb4 Indian guy on Jow Forums gets Arma 3 and start producing "proof"

India has shown debris of an AIM-120 which could have only been fired from an F-16.

How is this proof that said F-16 was shot down?

Mixing NATO and commie shit is an intelligence nightmare and compromises existing equipment. It isn't about companies. Another recent example is Turkey buying an S400 from Russia after we sold them F35s.

JF-17 can fire AIM120's. However the argument is invalid regardless since a missile wreckage can be caused by any number of possible situations. Weapons jam, overshoot, drop and burn to return friendly airspace, etc.

The Gripen, the latest chinese shit, the F-22...
They’re having their own kind of «shiny - military - jet syndrome»

>t. Shits in street

They're just building Ace Combat protagonist arsenal.
Can it? I don't think F-16 was shot down, but I don't remember any solid proof that JF-17can fire AIM120's.

>defence-blog
This post is advertising or begging.

Cry more vatnik

I guess the United States is going to look pretty stupid now if it turns out that the Japanese F-35 that just disappeared crashed.

it's part of american doctrine to fly away from the combat zone if shot over enemy territory so they can deny that their planes were hit since the enemy has no wreckage
you'll never convince them
they need this so they can maintain the illusion of being untouchable, as a morale boost

Source?

they admitted it on multiple occasions
just realized this isn't about an american f16, oh well

Source?

Flanker family is curiously absent, I wonder why.

It's part of common sense to fly away from combat zone if shot down over enemy territory. What country wouldn't do that? I somehow doubt that photos of wreckage are primary concern there.

yeah, it's common sense
but so is denying losses that cannot be proven
if you really think there is western news article floating around with a statement like what you're looking for here you're extremely naive
the best you'll get is digging out a citation from an interview with someone from the american military

Those negociations are purely political.
The EAF inventory is almost India-tier in terms of diversity. They've got French, US and Russian airframes. It's a nightmare to deal with in terms of logistics and tactics.
They barely even finished to integrate the Rafale into their airforce, there's no way they could effectively used another aiframe right now.
On top of that, the Rafale is ITAR-free but its cruise missiles aren't, and the US is already blocking the sale of more SCALP to Egypt, which severly reduces the standoff capabilities of the Rafale.

But you claimed it to be doctrine as to deny proof to the enemy.
I can claim that the Soviet navy had a doctrine of sinking their own subs whenever they suspected of being tailed, but that would be an equally silly statement.

Doesn't matter. The Egyptian military itself is a disaster, everything from the poorly trained and undisciplined conscripts to their inventory. At least they were very useful for overthrowing that MB Islamist that got elected through democratic elections.

Attached: 1460327514213.webm (404x556, 178K)

US isn't a reliable country anymore

Why should the US give billions in aid to a country that doesn’t buy American?

This is causing more and more countries to slowly step away from American weaponry.
US Govt isn't a reliable partner anymore, in one govt you can buy non-American stuff with ease, then it comes the other and they threat to sanction you.
That's retarded, won't be surprised to see other countries going European/Russian/Chinese over such bullshit acts.

Why should the US give billions in aid at all?

>no flankers presented
so why post it here?

>The Egyptian military itself is a disaster,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777

The US doesn't need to be "reliable".
Arms sales are a political tool, always has been.
Russia or China also use their sales as a way to pressure other countries and extend their influence, just like all other arms exporting nation.

Bullshit

China and Russia sell their shit to any buyer without the leashes attached.

the flanker series is even more embarrassing. especially considering they've never really been used

they have killed more civillians at air shows than enemy fighters

This will be my new meme to piss off Jow Forums posters after the invisible f-117 Serbia meme.

>this is what Pajeet actually believes

Attached: I gave you nuclear codes now show bobs and vagene.jpg (190x250, 10K)