Romanian Tokarev TTC back in stock at Classic!!!

Sweaty Ben did it again! This time they have the best lot of Romanian Tokes ever! They are blued not parkerized and only asking $219. Pretty fuckin sweaty I mean sweet deal!! I already own 6, figure I’ll buy 2 more in case they dry up again

Attached: 2F501F02-75BB-41F0-9F97-9BF7FE6420BF.jpg (750x1231, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sgammo.com/product/762x25-tok-ammo/40-round-box-762x25-tokarev-fmj-czech-1950s-military-surplus-ammo-sale-hard-
trueshotgunclub.com/military-surplus/czech-surplus-762x25-85gr-fmj-9306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I already own 6, figure I’ll buy 2 more in case they dry up again
You own 6 shitty slav pistols of the same model and want 2 more? Boomer hoarding mentality.
I might get one, ammunition is a bigger concern

>be me
>order yugo tok from sweaty Ben
>good to very good condition
>arrives
>no crest
>pitting that's obviously was tried to be concealed
>marks from where he threw it down the stairs

Attached: 1554403233428.jpg (249x249, 32K)

It's easy to find online
It's just twice as expensive as 9mm due to low production

I’m def getting one of these. Thanks Ben.

Still cooler than a glock. Cry harder zoomer.

>I already own 6, figure I’ll buy 2 more
>in case they dry up again
That is why they dry up
That being said this reads like an ad, and it worked
I want one

>be me
>order Yugo tok from sweaty ben
>has crest
>minor finish wear
maybe you are just the gay

It’s a great investment bro. When they were dried up back during th Obama years, they were on gunbroker for over 400. Romanian Tokes are highly sought after. They will go the way of polish tokes. Completely gone in a couple years. Get them while you can at this price bro’s

These aren’t fuckin Yugo Tokes. These are Romanian TTC tokarev. They were dried up until just last month.

My comment is geared towards classic, not tok types. Do Romanian toks have the hideous safety as well?

Retard boomer

If its c&r eligible does that mean I doesn't need to go through an FFL? I guess what does c&r mean?

you have to get a license that last 3 years and can have them shipped to you
the safety they had to drill in about where your thumb sits? Yeah, some people fill them in with a modified plug though.

Where can you find 7.62x25 for cheap?

I've got a CZ 52 I've been wanting to shoot for a while but I'd like to stock up on some ammo

sgammo.com/product/762x25-tok-ammo/40-round-box-762x25-tokarev-fmj-czech-1950s-military-surplus-ammo-sale-hard- Bap.

Yugo M57 is better.
Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

I made the choice between the M57 and TTC this weekend. The TTC is more true to the original design but the M57 is apparently better in terms of ergonomics and manufacturing.

I have big hands, so I appreciate the longer grip. Having an extra round in the mag is a nice bonus.
That said, the slide release is really hard to actuate on mine. The little ledge on the side is too narrow, so I end up having to pull back the slide with my support hand while pushing down on the release. I made a quick 3D model for an enlarged one, but I've got other projects I want to build first.

Attached: WIDENED SLIDE RELEASE WIP1.png (1920x1052, 423K)

Other than the safety, this is a tt33 right, or is this the longer grip model?

Zastava is making new factory models. I'd rather have one working one with a warranty on it than 3 shitty ones that have been sitting on a Slav's nutsack for 40 years.

>doesn't adhere to TT33 spec and some parts aren't interchangable like on russian,romanian,and polish TT pistols

>massive assload for sale with no end in sight so they aren't even in the slightest uncommon

Romy's are better desu.

>go to buy one
>submit C&R
>takes 2 days for them to verify it and you cant checkout until then

fuck classic

>SG ammo
Fuck that panic inducing ammo kike, buy from these guys same price and it's brass.

trueshotgunclub.com/military-surplus/czech-surplus-762x25-85gr-fmj-9306

>marks from where he threw it down the stairs
I thought I was the only one

They are not being made for years mate, they get assembled from parts made long ago

The new Zaztava are new parts

I kinda want one a shiny boi

Attached: Zastava M70A.jpg (1000x664, 173K)

>sgammo
>price gouging
You're welcome to show your sources

The safety on the TTC is below the slide stop. Fortunately down position is fire so you won't accidentally engage the safety by releasing the slide.

I ordered one and I intend to thoroughly finger fuck it once it arrives

lol what kinda lense are they using? looks like the gun is melting

it's a 1 year limited warranty hardly a deal breaker

>This Czech Military Surplus Ammunition is 85 grain full metal jacket ammo for sale is ideal for plinking, target, and range shooting. This 7.62x51 ammunition is military surplus, factory new ammo that is corrosive, with a brass case and is non-reloadable as it is Berdan primed.

>trueshitgunkike
Fuck these kikes, they shipped 1000rd case of ammo in one box and didn't pack it correctly in another padded box, so every corner got destroyed and I ended up with 4, 40rd boxes that weren't destroyed. God knows if all the rounds are okay or if some are seated too far in the casing now.

85 grain 7.62x51, couldn't possibly be a typo right?

pretty much every email he sends trying to jew up a reason for why you must buy now and why prices are going to rise.

that temporary sale golden tiger thats been on temp sail for a year and a half is cute, he was trying to scare everyone during shot show saying how be had exclusive meetings with top ammo makers and how the price of metals went up a few cents so prices are going to surge.

What kinda velocity would it get? Throw in a tungsten core and now we're talking,and those Czechs are just crazy enough to make it work

>I already own 6, figure I’ll buy 2 more in case they dry up again
fuck off you hoarding boomer, this is what collapsed the milsurp market in the first place you fucking retard. Supply = Demand and when you buy them up like a moron they jack up the damn prices.
>muh investment
get a gun to shoot, fuckhead. you're the same as those chinks who are big brass from the chinese commie party that buy up houses in decent western countries and use it as some kind of real estate investment bargaining chip.

Attached: 1519680889658.jpg (460x276, 20K)

>I own 6

Fucking why

>I own six and I'm gonna buy another two
>tfw these will be gone by the time I turn 21 next month
Fuck you, save some for me. Why do I have to be 21 to buy handguns from an FFL? It's utter bullshit.

Attached: 1549833468840.png (435x512, 99K)

He's an American patriot buying guns to keep them out of the hands of fucking gun grabbers.

OP here. Get fucked zoomers. Go play vidya and have mommy make you some pop tarts. We boomers are not letting you mutts get the guns made by my white ancestors. You little fucks have no respect for anything. I collect them so I can pass them on to white offspring who care about historical significance, and not some cheesy nigger rap culture.

Too bad your offspring are coal burners

Sorry my white offspring don’t hate themselves enough to self terminate. Zoomer bitch. You are an abomination and a disgrace. Now keep your filthy mutt hands off of MY surplus!

>he doesn't want to carry a brace of eight Tokarevs on his chest like a slav pirate

Why are you even posting here?

>Already own an M88A
Lol don't care faggot.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 74K)

What's the sweaty Ben meme? I just ordered an MP5K from these guys. Should I be worried?

Sweaty Ben references the fact that he is a large man, and lives in a hot climate. He did a video where it just looks like he ran a marathon.

He also sells surplus, with rust sometimes, so "Sweaty ben" became the meme. Classic firearms is fine, and they bring in surplus. Sometimes you get a lemon, but a new production weapon shouldn't be a lemon.

You are the reason we have so many non whites you old shithead.

>Romanian Toks are suddenly something special
Is... Is this what it feels like to be a boomer? Have I finally ascended?

Attached: 888.jpg (500x534, 42K)

I was worried because theyre literally the only people with the Zenith MP5K version in stock.

>milsurp
>investment
Fucking smoothbrain retard, invest in stocks and crypto if you want actual returns

I unironically hate you. I hope your kids melt down your guns when you die

>tfw ordered a bulgy mak from classic for about 300

>tfw "very good excellent condition best we seen in a while"

>tfw pay 20 bucks extra for hand select

>tfw when get a pistol with pretty much 92% blueing but has bad pitting all over the slide and backstrap

Why sweaty ben...why

Attached: 1545561570652.jpg (580x548, 34K)

No but you're getting older and your government has made it increasingly more difficult for importers to bring in surplus ammunition and weapons. I let my C&R lapse after the Chinese mosins dried up, only used it twice and at that point it wasn't worth giving the government access to my records and gunsafe

>doesn't adhere
because the m57 is better than the tt33 spec
>assload for sale
How is this bad

You have to give them access to records and gun safe?

I was going to CR not anymore. I'd rather pay the bullshit ffl transfer.

>read owners manuel before use
Into the trash it goes

Did you pay extra? If not, down the stairs it goes.

Yup, you have to keep a composition book with records of everything C&R you buy or sell, and they can come inspect your collection to make sure you're in compliance. They never inspected my collection but I still decided it wasn't worth that risk, especially since having a CCW meant no background checks, and my local FFL covers up to 3 firearms under a single transfer fee. I simply wasn't saving any money and giving up that degree of privacy wasn't necessary.

I wasnt given an option to pay more... except on delivery insurance.

damn bro that was your chance to make it out clean

Well theyve taken 3 days to pack and ship then gun. Still hasnt been shipped. Are they really that busy?

Wow holy fuck. FUCK that.

Why so many people get it if that's what it involves is beyond me. I will NEVER get one.

>tfw I bought my bulgarian mak on Sportsman's Guide for the cheapest price and ended up getting one in absolutely immaculate condition with only a little holster wear on the muzzle end of the slide

Same. I ordered on Sunday morning. Still in processing

What you get?

TTC
funny thing is, I ordered a Star BM and a CZ82 on Friday, and those have already shipped. Why is muh cugir taking so long?

Ordered one yesterday and it shipped already. Must be hand select

I bought an M57 tokarev from classicfirearms and I got like 10 malfunctions in 300 rounds. brand new ppu hollow points. feels bad mang.

The slide gets stuck back and I gotta tap the back of it to continue firing

watdo

Attached: Romanov.jpg (250x263, 10K)

my m88a is also shit such is the gamble we took

dude same story here. supposedly "very good condition"

blueing isn't terrible but not great... 1 of the magazines has rust all over it, and my bore is in fair to shit condition.

I also didn't choose hand select but cmon. sheeit

Do these have a shitty safety or a somewhat decent one like the zastava ones?

I got a romy tok from southern ohio gun that was marked as very good, literally had a sewer pipe bore. I sent them pictures explaining that they said frosting not corrosion. They exchanged the whole gun and the second was much nicer

shidd i want one

where the fuck can I order one I want it very badly!

Attached: 1554381969421.png (251x252, 87K)

I paid for hand select and got a crest, but it was absolutely hucked down a flight of concrete stairs. The frame is blued nicely, but the slide is a greenish colour and has nicks all over the fucker. No rust so thats fine I guess. Its just meh. Wish it was the same fucking colour.

did you watch the vid, its because all of them are brand new.

Bummer, wasn't around today or would have bought one.

Any chance sweaty Ben brings in some more Makarovs or are those pretty much dried up?

What's going on over there alex?

Most of the 'Milsurp' M57s actually belonged to Serb gun owners who couldnt afford the yearly 40 dollar per pistol/revolver tax or paying 150 dollars to extend their gun permits, so there condition vary some might come with custom grips or even engraved. The Serb government installs a safety and sells them to importers

gross now I really don't want one

JG sales has maks in stock